May 17 - Friday Highlight time! Check this week's out here!

Stuff Pack clothing vote results!

Comments

  • applezingapplezing Posts: 2 New Member
    @SimGuruGraham is there such a thing as an "object guide" for clothing? Will we get to see any of those during the development process?
  • SimGuruGrahamSimGuruGraham Posts: 1,130 SimGuru
    applezing wrote: »
    @SimGuruGraham is there such a thing as an "object guide" for clothing? Will we get to see any of those during the development process?

    Yes, there is. We do guides for all assets that we work on with our external partners. I'll be happy to share some of them once they're further along.

  • leigheleighe Posts: 53 Member
    I would like to see, just once, where males, kids and toddlers receive more than females. The amount of selection for females is already ridiculous.
  • epohjul17epohjul17 Posts: 11 New Member
    Can we get those chickens in there or some glass blowing. But I honestly love the idea of chickens on a little farm house with the laundry option.
  • ItsJanierItsJanier Posts: 805 Member
    @SimGuruGraham when will Eco Living hairstyles be revealed? The original posts says that in few weeks but 2 weeks has already passed since the post was made. I've checked your forum everyday for new updates(really hoping for long hairstyles, we don't have enough of them). Btw loving this Eco Living pack! You guys are doing great ☺
  • SimGuruGrahamSimGuruGraham Posts: 1,130 SimGuru
    ItsJanier wrote: »
    @SimGuruGraham when will Eco Living hairstyles be revealed? The original posts says that in few weeks but 2 weeks has already passed since the post was made. I've checked your forum everyday for new updates(really hoping for long hairstyles, we don't have enough of them). Btw loving this Eco Living pack! You guys are doing great ☺

    I'm still definitely planning to share the hairstyles with all of you. :) I've had other things at work that require my attention, but it's definitely on my list of things to get to.
  • lasummerblasummerb Posts: 2,527 Member
    @SimGuruGraham Thank you and to the team for adding new textured hairstyles in the game in the last GP and the recent SP. I provided several samples of braided styles to some of the gurus several months ago and I know us Simmers of color have voiced our need for more diverse hairstyles for years. There are so many Simmers of color, it may not always seem that way on this forum, but we are active on different forums and many of us seek out custom content because we like our Sims to look like us, but as paying customers we want to be included and represented. So thanks again for the new styles, it's appreciated.

    I hope you guys add another natural textured hairstyle to this pack. As naturals, it would fit into the theme, as we do not put unnatural chemicals in our hair, and many of us use all natural resources to maintain our hair. So, we're not washing hair with harsh chemicals and putting it in or on our body. EA has done a great job of bringing more diversity into the game. Thanks again!
  • 9743V9743V Posts: 14 New Member
    some good stuff, should fit nicely with a lot of the existing clothes
  • DjentleOneDjentleOne Posts: 23 Member
    I am very glad we had the opportunity to vote! I am a *little* disappointed in the range of female's selections vs males. Not sure how I feel about some of the items, I like to play with them up front before making decisions on whether I really like them or not. Excited to see this pack come out! I really liked the object selections we wound up with!
  • RomzarahRomzarah Posts: 194 Member
    Wow.. Got any in game screens of the cloths? These cartoon drawings don't make me want any of it..
  • RomzarahRomzarah Posts: 194 Member
    Sorry I'm a visual person.. If you use drawings and not what the items will look like in game, I'm just not impressed..
  • elkjærelkjær Posts: 1 New Member
    74 30 ikast
  • SimsLovingMama1991SimsLovingMama1991 Posts: 8 New Member
    Love these clothing options honestly! Looking forward to the hair post and the creation process posts for both of these! I agree with the Simmers asking for more natural hair for people of color, as well as more clothing options for men, toddlers, and kids over the tons of womens items (A woman here btw) in future packs <3 Hoping there will be lots of natural hairstyles in this eco pack.
  • syg1523syg1523 Posts: 100 Member
    OMGG! I love the clothing design! I am sooooo looking forward to this pack!!
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 2,809 Member
    edited July 2017
    leighe wrote: »
    I would like to see, just once, where males, kids and toddlers receive more than females. The amount of selection for females is already ridiculous.
    Same here so tired of males children and toddlers being ignored and a non stop selection of female clothing and hairs. The sad thing is when we do get male clothing its always over the top and bright I'd kill for some nice every day clothing you actually see guys wear and I was not forced to get everything with cc. Facial hair is another thing they totally ignore if not for Parenting the last new beard we got was with Get Together.

    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 50,171 Member
    ChadSims2 wrote: »
    leighe wrote: »
    I would like to see, just once, where males, kids and toddlers receive more than females. The amount of selection for females is already ridiculous.
    Same here so tired of males children and toddlers being ignored and a non stop selection of female clothing and hairs. The sad thing is when we do get male clothing its always over the top and bright I'd kill for some nice every day clothing you actually see guys wear and I was not forced to get everything with cc. Facial hair is another thing they totally ignore if not for Parenting the last new beard we got was with Get Together.

    I agree. I see some people also arguing that guys don't wear much different clothes and just t-shirts. But seriously, I wouldn't even mind if they make more tee shirts. I will be happy even with more print design options even if they use the same or similar t-shirt mesh!
    My origin ID: DeKaythePUNK
    Sxj0vqB.gif
  • NeiaNeia Posts: 4,174 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    ChadSims2 wrote: »
    leighe wrote: »
    I would like to see, just once, where males, kids and toddlers receive more than females. The amount of selection for females is already ridiculous.
    Same here so tired of males children and toddlers being ignored and a non stop selection of female clothing and hairs. The sad thing is when we do get male clothing its always over the top and bright I'd kill for some nice every day clothing you actually see guys wear and I was not forced to get everything with cc. Facial hair is another thing they totally ignore if not for Parenting the last new beard we got was with Get Together.

    I agree. I see some people also arguing that guys don't wear much different clothes and just t-shirts. But seriously, I wouldn't even mind if they make more tee shirts. I will be happy even with more print design options even if they use the same or similar t-shirt mesh!

    I'd like more T-shirt prints too !
  • giallorossigiallorossi Posts: 167 Member
    Okay. The clothes are decent. I like them very much. But why so few for the kids? And what about toddlers?
  • TwisedRoseTwisedRose Posts: 2 New Member
    they should do large packs by style. Such as Bohemian Punk Preppy Girly(Obviously for only female toddlers, kids teens and all adults) Casual Exotic Vibrant Sexy Elegant gothic 50s. like the one's sold for Sims 3 sold online. And more color range.
  • BurntSmor10BurntSmor10 Posts: 2 New Member
    seriously think we should get more mens clothes and hairs and such. we don't get much.
  • SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 2,530 Member
    jotajeje wrote: »
    I voted for just a few of these itens, what I wanted most (pictures below) didn't come through. :(
    34764798830_541785615e_m.jpg
    35111238106_f110b8f5d1_m.jpg
    I'm wondering if any of those itens that didn't win could come in another pack... I'd pay $10 for the pants by itself, as I have the same and It's clearly inspired in some pictures I posted. @SimGuruGraham Can we have hope?

    That top was also one of my favorites​. Would have loved at least one long sleeved top for the ladies. Everything is sleeveless, off the shoulder.

    Yes! It would have been nice to have just one with long sleeves. One or maybe two of these tops will go straight to the blacklist on my MCCC-dresser.
  • hyalerouxhyaleroux Posts: 7 New Member
    I wish men had more clothing items in that pack but they all look great!
  • SophiaBlissSophiaBliss Posts: 51 Member
    Honestly really impressed...wasn't expecting much with this pack. But where's the toddler outfits? and why do children have so few?
  • PugLove888PugLove888 Posts: 674 Member
    Honestly really impressed...wasn't expecting much with this pack. But where's the toddler outfits? and why do children have so few?

    @SophiaBliss , since this is just a stuff pack, which aren't very big, we get just a few clothing items, (and males and children always get the short end of the stick :( . On the other hand, to get more clothing for men and children, we would have to give up some clothing for women, and I don't really want to do that either! :/ I just wish we could have plenty of outfits for both, but as I said, this is a Stuff Pack.) So unless they ever make a "clothing and hair only" stuff pack, children and men will always have very few choices. :'(
    As for toddlers, they don't really do laundry or do any Eco-Friendly activities, (if this is still going to have an eco-friendly theme?), so there really isn't a need for any toddler outfits or hair. :* If they were to add stuff for toddlers in this pack, they would have to either take out clothing and hair for the men and women, or mark up the price, which no one would want. :| But since they just made a whole Stuff Pack for just toddlers, I'm not upset about it! ;) However, I would expect a few toddler items with the release of the Cats & Dogs Expansion Pack, since those usually have more clothing and hair items than a Stuff Pack does. :) (Just remember most of the clothing will be for the pets! :p ). And if we ever get a Seasons/Weather EP then we would have to get a lot of clothing for all genders and ages since they will all need rain gear and winter wear! B) <3 o:)
    Home is where your Pugs are! <3
  • Kitkat8062Kitkat8062 Posts: 3 New Member
    love, love, LOVE these clothes
Sign In or Register to comment.
Return to top