Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What premade does this sim resemble the most?

Going by facial structure, hair, skin and eyecolor, what male or female sim could be the parent? Or what premade family in general might he be the scion of?

07.06.17_01-07-26_zpscavxexqs.jpg

07.06.17_01-07-32_zpsgu0kpkmh.jpg

07.06.17_01-07-35_zpswqlkhpme.jpg

Explanation: The sim isn't related to any of the premades. He was randomly generated by the game. But something happened in my game that threw over a long-planned storyline and steered it in a different direction. For this I need the sim in question to be blood-related to one of the premades.

Comments

• CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    maybe the bjergsens?
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • plopppo2plopppo2 Posts: 3,420 Member
    Tintin?
  • EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,341 Member
    edited June 2017
    Bjergsens are noted.

ploppo2, I'm sorry to see that you are still traumatized from the Ottomas family ;) On a sidenote, I never got a neighborhood pet for the twins' father, sadly, only the boring results.

Any other possible fits?
  • plopppo2plopppo2 Posts: 3,420 Member
    Ottomas?
    plopppo2 wrote: »
    Ottomas?

Sims 2 player inside joke based on your Tintin comment. Mom started the game pregnant, but they forgot to link the father, so the game pulled from the list of ALL sims for the father, including the pets and the grim reaper.
  • ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    I think he looks like he could be the son of Hugo Villareal. The face structure, eyes and portliness look a bit like him with the mother's hair color and eyebrows. I have to admit that I'm not wild about pencil-thin eyebrows on a male sim.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member
    Someone not very attractive. :flushed:
  • DivieOwlDivieOwl Posts: 1,161 Member
    edited June 2017
    I'm sorry, but those eyes look just like the creepy big-eye glitch we had with CC sometime back. *shudders* I hated that glitch.
  • SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member
    DivieOwl wrote: »
    I'm sorry, but those eyes look just like the creepy big-eye glitch we had with CC sometime back. *shudders* I hated that glitch.

He reminded me of a world leader we aren't allowed to mention, and it doesn't start with a T.
  • joseandchocolatejoseandchocolate Posts: 321 Member
    ....an alien?
    8d90c06c58195513b2df4fb82cf0ebb5.png
    Check out my YouTube Channel http://bit.ly/2ssq3Gk
    Follow me on Twitter http://bit.ly/2sYEob0
    Thank you for your answers @CyrusTheLoser and @ChampandGirlie!

This isn't his final appearance, by the way, just a showcase of the man's natural genetics for means of comparison. As a toddler he's rather cute, later he'll need to find ways to look... less like a toddler.
  • MemoriiValentineMemoriiValentine Posts: 1,911 Member

What was this glitch associated with exactly ?
    Happy Simming!♥
  • DivieOwlDivieOwl Posts: 1,161 Member

What was this glitch associated with exactly ?

Random CC. It was different for everyone, and I, personally, had to dump a lot of cc. There was a patch that broke a bunch of cc. IIRC it was around the gender patch time. I imagine there's still some broken cc roaming around. It was a huge pain to find all the broken cc, cause just removing it didn't auto-fix the eyes, you just had to see if new Sims showed up with them.
  • AnduarAnduar Posts: 156 Member
    I would...definitely reroll his face, cause that is a bug as far as i remember.
    He doesn't look like anyone in the game to me. Landgraab since blonde hair tho, at the very least.
  • B_E2009B_E2009 Posts: 131 Member
    edited June 2017
    To me he looks like a child of Liberty Lee and Travis Scott.
  • PlumDiddyPlumDiddy Posts: 551 Member
    Theres something about this sim that doesnt look right... Idk what it is but he looks like his features are too... Idk. Smooth. Blurred. Idk how to describe it. I have no idea WHO he looks like
  • PaleIntrovertPaleIntrovert Posts: 64 Member
    He looks like a distant descendant of the Bjersons to me. It's the hair and fair skin which makes me think that!
  • PrincessVeePrincessVee Posts: 1,787 Member
    He looks like you have some broken CC in your mods folder. It might be time to do some cleaning.
    Intel i7-6700HQ; nvidia gtx970m 3 gb; 1tb HHD and 256gb SSD; my drivers are always up to date.

• mustenimusteni Posts: 5,406 Member
    All these mean comments about his looks... Hey sim, please remember you're perfect just the way you are! What comes to the question, I went through a bunch of families in my head and I'm thinking the Behrs.
  • PegasysPegasys Posts: 1,135 Member
    Yeah, it looks like a glitch that's described here: http://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=578781
  • PurrdaleckiPurrdalecki Posts: 972 Member
    Grim! When you take off of his robes, except I think Grim has a different skin colour though - but he does have that exact facial structure.
    tumblr_inline_o2epubgZOk1tbsl8q_500.gif
    My sims 4 studio with poses for download and stuff: click
  • duhboy2u2duhboy2u2 Posts: 3,290 Member
    Kinda looks like a Travis Scott/Summer Holiday union :D
    Loving yourself is the most simple and complicated thing you can do for you.
  • CementCement Posts: 3,505 Member
    It's that cc glitch but...
    Grim! When you take off of his robes, except I think Grim has a different skin colour though - but he does have that exact facial structure.

I second this. I vaguely remember seeing Grim's face in an old TS4 playthrough video a long time back and he looks just like that :joy:
  • MgalbMgalb Posts: 62 Member
    Looks like Hugo Villareal and one of the Behrs had a kid to me.
    He looks like you have some broken CC in your mods folder. It might be time to do some cleaning.

He's the result of a an outdated mod. I missed an update of McCommand and as a result my pregnant sims couldn't give birth. The babies disappeared after the birth sequence. So I let the birth happen in the background while playing another family, but it still didn't work. Instead of generating the real child, the game randomized one - this is the sim shown. After solving the problem, the real child was born, but before that I had saved the randomized child to the library, so now I have both.

Grim is out of the picture as that would contradict my backstory.
    That leaves me to work with the Bjergsens, Travis, Hugo and the Behr siblings. Okay, I'll give it some thought.
    Anyone posting after this, please only take into account these four options, don't add new ones!