Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Brainstormed features for the upcoming June 23rd vote

123457...Next

Comments

• sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    Just voted. And to my surprise, there were only three to choices. And you only can vote for one. They must have shrunk that list down so that each listing would fit into one of three categories.
  • HIstoricgalHIstoricgal Posts: 567 Member
    It would be nice to have a window and door pack some day! I mean one with windows of all sizes that match and also the two sizes of Doors to match so that we don't have to use four different type windows in our house that don't match and have doors that don't go with the theme.
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    It would be nice to have a window and door pack some day! I mean one with windows of all sizes that match and also the two sizes of Doors to match so that we don't have to use four different type windows in our house that don't match and have doors that don't go with the theme.

I have requested this many times. Make stuff match. It can't be that hard. A group of architectural stuff, doors (single and double, interior and exterior) windows, stairs, rails (rake and flat), trims, etc. There are windows that have an option for white with brown panes, but there are two different sets. One set has bigger windows and one set has smaller windows, but the brown is light on the bigger ones and bright on the smaller ones. So, when I combine them, the bright ones stand out like a sore thumb. They seem to listen to the peeps that want new hairs and clothes that match, but us builders keep getting ignored and it's starting to plum me off.