Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Having custom styled looks?

LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
I enjoy some of the styled looks that comes with packs when we get new CAS items, BUT I would also like to enjoy being able to MAKE a styled look I had made. Sometimes there's certain looks I would like to also put on other sims, but have to go through the tedium of looking for the same pieces especially when you might have a lot of pieces on or just wanting to set up a better dress code with townie as I tend to just pick a styled look since it's wayyy better than the train wreak a lot of them be wearing. XD Plus I don't want them running around wearing the same thing all the time either.
tumblr_oqzox7XObs1uuiijco1_400.png

Think it'd be pretty sweet if possible to be able to save outfits on Sims that you could also use on other sims. Doesn't really have to have a color swatch on it as I thought it'd be pretty convenient to access previously made outfits from maybe a custom bin that saves them.
5vJrxmT.png

Comments

• BethanyShoneBethanyShone Posts: 310 Member
    I wish you could do this too, it would make CAS so much easier. Especially when it comes to Nightwear/Swimwear etc where it doesn't really matter if lots of sims where the same kind of outfits
  • LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    I wish you could do this too, it would make CAS so much easier. Especially when it comes to Nightwear/Swimwear etc where it doesn't really matter if lots of sims where the same kind of outfits

Usually items that I see townie sims walking around in everyday, formal, gym, party I like to change since I rarely see the others less I play with them or otherwise. Bathing perhaps since I have a community lot with a pool.

There's a fair select of styled looks, but I can't help but wanting MORE variety in it especially when I can make my own, but phew changing each individual sim when you want a quick solution can be long. Much as I love being in CAS I'd like to have some simple choices for sims that I've made.
    5vJrxmT.png
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,109 Member
    Yes, please.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • dyl_andwhatdyl_andwhat Posts: 367 Member
    This is an amazing idea. It would be even cooler if we could share our styled looks on the gallery!
  • LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    DatLlama wrote: »
    This is an amazing idea. It would be even cooler if we could share our styled looks on the gallery!

Ooh, that'd be great to share styled looks on the gallery! Helpful when looking for well put together look for your sim. Plus being able to name them or rename them.
    5vJrxmT.png
  • SydcupcakesSydcupcakes Posts: 79 Member
    Yeah, I agree. I would really like to see what other people come up with (outfit wise) without having to download a random sim and instead plunking it right on my sim. If they do add this to the gallery we should be able to search with a certain piece of clothing too.
  • SmallAureliusSmallAurelius Posts: 184 Member
    Wanted to bump because even though this is a fairly old thread, being able to add our own styled looks is something I'd really like to see, and if there's been a way added I can't see it.
  • TurtlePaw10422TurtlePaw10422 Posts: 7 New Member
    That's a really good idea. Btw could you awesome this post?
  • Chicklet453681Chicklet453681 Posts: 2,435 Member
    I was actually coming to post this exact same request! So Yes, I'm all for this idea!

Plus, I would really like to be able to save makeup looks and skin details, rather than having to keep hunting for what we previously had in another clothing section. It's a pain in rear to try an recreate a look you painstakenly created and then have to do it all over again.
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,109 Member
    I've wanted the ability to create custom styled looks for years.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.