Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Spoiled Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich Glitch??

Not sure if this has been asked already; if it has then I apologize for repeating. Anyway, my mom sim made a peanut butter & jelly sandwich sack lunch for the son & it spoiled. I dragged it from his inventory to the trash can in his room & it apparently went in (got that white ring around it like you get when putting something in fridge or trash). Then when I had dad go to water garden most of the plants I hovered over had the message saying the peanut butter and jelly sandwich was spoiled show up behind the usual plant description message. Tried moving the plants out of the planter boxes & still got it

Has anyone had this happen to them? If so, is there a way to fix it? I tried resetting both a planter box & the plants in it to see if it would work, but no luck. Will try repairing the game. If worse comes to worse I'll have to replant the whole thing again :/.

Comments

• JimG72JimG72 Posts: 1,161 Member
    Have you emptied the trash can with the spoiled sandwich in it?
  • cynclacyncla Posts: 1,117 Member
    Emptying the trash would be my first move too.
  • SparklePlumleySparklePlumley Posts: 1,061 Member
    I got this glitch along time ago. Way before Parenthood and lunches. Just push the M key on your keyboard, then cancel. If it doesn't fix it. Completely leave the lot then load it again. It will go away. You don't have to plant the garden again.