Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Other Games Do You Play?

Comments

• Options
    NoebaNoeba Posts: 19 Member
    I love Anno 1800, my boyfriend introduced me to it. He was sure I would love it since I love sims and he was right
  • Options
    Deshong04Deshong04 Posts: 4,278 Member
    Besides, TS3. I am currently playing Cyberpunk 2077, Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout, Dead Island, Resident Evil 6, Left 4 Dead 2, I gave up on Alan Wake and uninstalled that.

Eventually will replay Man of Medan, Little Hope, To The Moon plus mini-episodes and Finding Paradise.

Then there are games that I still haven't finished that's on my list to. Horizon Zero Dawn, The Witcher and Control.
    “What doesn't kill you makes you stronger
    Stand a little taller
    Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone
    What doesn't kill you makes a fighter
    Footsteps even lighter”
  • Options
    ArkaneArkane Posts: 20,224 Member
    No Man's Sky (For the new generation)
    Potential Is Everything

Origin ID: BadArkane

XYeo1vn.png
  • Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    edited December 2020
    I can't seem to settle on anything for long, but I enjoy Red Dead Redemption 2...though realized with dismay that there is a completely unnecessary racial slur in it. Sure, it was historically accurate, but it wasn't relevant to the game and is offensive. It could have been left out and wouldn't have hurt anything.

Been wishing I could enjoy some old PC games like it was the first time all over again, but nothing I used to enjoy seems to feel quite the same anymore, not just in games but in everything. It's probably not the games that aren't as fun, but me. Nothing's as fun and I don't know why.

Hoping that when the Oculus Quest 2 comes in, I'll find that feeling and interest again.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    Curiosity killed the cat. Don't you just love it when you fall for a newbie prank? :D

2020-12-29-00002.jpg
    Stand a little taller
    Footsteps even lighter”
  • Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    Deshong04 wrote: »
    Curiosity killed the cat. Don't you just love it when you fall for a newbie prank? :D

2020-12-29-00002.jpg
    I play Cyberpunk 2077 too. Is that in the badlands where the screenshot above was taken?
    Another game I play is Assassin's Creed: Valhalla.
  • Options
    Charla97Charla97 Posts: 66 Member
    I'm trying to get more into games and gaming but don't really play any games. I've only just began playing the Sims 4 and I briefly played Assassin's Creed on my brothers Xbox. I play a few games on my phone which are Wild Rift, Hill Climb Racing and Plants Vs Zombies 2.
  • Options
    Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,935 Member
    I play so much Fallout New Vegas and Mount And Blade Warband that I could probably write an essay on both games factions by accident if you asked about them.

I also like Touhou and Need For Speed. Special mention to Street Fighter. I like M Bison.
    L9q8VGi.png
  • Options
    NushkaNushka Posts: 380 Member
    Don't Starve Together.
    Elder Scrolls: Online and Skyrim
    Cities Skylines.
    Deponia (I just bought Deponia Doomsday and I'm eager to play it)
    Happy simming!
  • Options
    Cosy_CatastopheCosy_Catastophe Posts: 77 Member
    Don’t starve is a lot of fun, but very stressful!

I tried to play cyberpunk but got the PS4 version which was a bust. Looking forward to playing it at some point in the future, what I managed to play was a lot of fun
  • Options
    Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    I play House Flipper, Sims Medieval, and Cities:Skylines, in addition to Sims 4. I just got Cities for free a couple of weeks ago on Epic, and added Green Cities, Industries, and Park Life for around $22.00 US total because all the dlc is 50-75% off on Epic until January 7, 2021. So at the beginning of next month I will probably get the rest of it, or at least most of the rest of it then because I am really enjoying it. It’s quite challenging.
  • Options

2020-12-29-00002.jpg

Don't fear the Reaper...actually fear it VERY much! Man I love Subnautica.
    Potential Is Everything

XYeo1vn.png
  • Options
    Arkane wrote: »

2020-12-29-00002.jpg

Don't fear the Reaper by B.O.C happens to be one of my favorite songs of all time. The song has such a beautiful yet haunting melody to it. Much like Hotel California by the Eagles, beautiful yet haunting.
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    sunman502 wrote: »
    I play Cyberpunk 2077 too. Is that in the badlands where the screenshot above was taken?
    Another game I play is Assassin's Creed: Valhalla.

It's from a game called Subnautica. I haven't gotten far in Cyberpunk 2077 yet because I tend to play more than one game as of lately. But I do remember seeing something about underwater quests? or something for CP2077. Not sure though if that's actually in the game now or was it planned later in the future as DLC.

I am loving Subnautica, it's so fun and a beautiful game but at the same time can be terrifying like a horror game. :D
    2020-12-28-00002.jpg

2020-12-28-00004.jpg

2020-12-28-00005.jpg

2020-12-29-00005.jpg

2020-12-29-00008.jpg
    Stand a little taller
    Footsteps even lighter”
  • Options
    intothehorizoneintothehorizone Posts: 88 Member
    I honestly play too many games to list them all; but I do tend to play Identity v and Minecraft the most. I've also recently gotten into Transistor (its an action/sci-fi rpg from the creator of Hades), and I'm really enjoying it so far.
  • Options
    Cosy_CatastopheCosy_Catastophe Posts: 77 Member
    @Deshong04 ooooh those subnautica screenshots at gorgeous, I’d like to play but the deep sea freaks me out too much, I’d have nightmares for weeks!
  • Options
    BrilliantDisasterBrilliantDisaster Posts: 106 Member
    I have Subnautica: Below Zero. I like it.
  • Options
    Ersa_MiddletonErsa_Middleton Posts: 697 Member
    Skyrim and Final Fantasy XIV.
  • Options
    WolfiumWolfium Posts: 2,672 Member
    Cyberpunk 2077 and Metro Redux
  • Options
    GoseGose Posts: 40 Member
    As our New Years entertainment our party of four played Mario Party last night. Never played it before, but it was such a blast! Highly recommended. I need to play it again soon ;)
    Sign.jpg
    I build things.
    Gallery ID: skustadmoe
  • Options
    I'm still playing a lot of Conan Exiles these days. They are going to be adding more real-estate to The Isle of Siptah along the southern coast. And they are suppose to be adding this and a way to transfer an exile to and from Siptah. And they also said that this will be added to the DLC before it's full launch in early 2021. So hopefuly this will be added to Conan Exiles in the next week or two.
  • Options

I am loving Subnautica, it's so fun and a beautiful game but at the same time can be terrifying like a horror game. :D
    2020-12-28-00002.jpg

2020-12-28-00004.jpg

2020-12-28-00005.jpg

2020-12-29-00005.jpg

2020-12-29-00008.jpg

Oh it's very much a horror game, wrapped up in beautiful scenery, ha. The creature design is amazing and there is still one I fear far more than the Reaper. Glad you are enjoying it too. It was one of my favorite games of 2018 (full released version)
    Potential Is Everything

XYeo1vn.png
  • Options

2020-12-28-00002.jpg

2020-12-28-00004.jpg

2020-12-28-00005.jpg

2020-12-29-00005.jpg

2020-12-29-00008.jpg

Oh it's very much a horror game, wrapped up in beautiful scenery, ha. The creature design is amazing and there is still one I fear far more than the Reaper. Glad you are enjoying it too. It was one of my favorite games of 2018 (full released version)
    Conan Exiles is part horror, part survival, part hack & slash, part mystery, and all neatly wrapped in beautiful scenery with a hunting & fishing style game as a bow on top.
    Lately I have been having my exile running the Isle of Siptah in Conan Exiles looking for a bow called Hunter in the Moonlight. The Hunter in the Moonlight bow is said to glow in the dark. I have spent days playing Conan Exiles looking for this bow, and have yet to find it. I have yet to find the boss creature that has this bow. And I have defeated all the bosses saved the end boss which I can't defeat until the full launch of Isle of Siptah. I can cheat Hunter in the Moonlight into my character's inventory. But I much rather find the bow instead.
  • Options
    izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    At the moment I'm playing Kingdom of Amalur Re-Reckoning, Mafia III and Guild Wars 2, just recently beat Assassin Creed Valhalla and eagerly waiting for the Wrath of the Druid and Frankia Invasion expansion packs, I also beat Cyberpunk 2077 5 days after its release date and haven't touched the game since.
    ihavemultiplegamertags