Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

V E N E Z I A | realistic Venice world WIP

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    Beautiful world :smile: You have captured the beauty of Venice 100% :smiley:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    Jude525Jude525 Posts: 1,699 Member
    @SPARKY1922 I am so pleased that you like my work. It is always a thrill to know my lots are moving into new neighborhoods.

And, yes, I have been waiting quite a while to see more of this project. I did not get to Venice when I was in Italy, so wouldn't mind the opportunity to send my Sims there as my proxies.
    aka Jude
    I own the store as of 1+7/17/17

My Studio

My build thread in the Creative Corner
  • Options
    I've just looked, and, unfortunately, there has been no new forum activity by @stefanistic since that last post in July. I'm afraid the project may be lost to us. Such a pity.
    aka Jude

My Studio

• Options
    SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    @Jude525

Thanks for that extra info it looks like a lost project then and that really is a shame because the world looks gorgeous.. I love venice but maybe it was better for your wallet not to have travelled there lol My other half has never forgotten the prices of the Gondola rides alone haha

I will not get back to my game until I have finished organising every CC and lot folder as a backup but this is a pic of my fairy area in rflong7's supernatural world and your tiny cake house will be situated somewhere in there in future when I redesign it.. :)

lgAv9rr.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    @SPARKY1922 Oh my gosh, that is adorable. I hope you take this as a compliment when I say I expect Munchkins to pop out and start singing at any moment! And I really am thrilled to hear how much you like the Tiny Cake house. It was done on a lark and is totally outside of my usual design style.

And, I had already followed posts from your profile through to the Supernatural Island thread and begun to lurk. Once I get a better handle on it I will post my appreciation of @Hidehi's beautiful work. I am glad that I found my way there. Thanks to you.
    aka Jude

My Studio

• Options
    stefanisticstefanistic Posts: 46 Member
    I apologize for the long absence. I am still working on the world. However, I've began posting my updates at Modthesims. Here's the link if you'd like to follow my progress: http://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=595292
  • Options
    soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,262 Member
  • Options
    6020906060209060 Posts: 433 Member
    WOWZER! It seems I have missed this project. I'm in awe! Great work!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top