Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

D.N.A. Request Team - Designing Nature & Architecture Just for You!

Comments

• SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    @calmorezoo , great looking futuristic build with that dome! Nice job, got ya recommended.
    @Glenkarri, Beautiful craftsman house, loved looking at your pictures on your thread; it's fun seeing the different S4 decor objects.
    Madam Secretary, I'd like to claim this request next:

Date: May 26, 2017
    Username: winterbaby20
    Page: Old Thread here
    Type: Community Lot
    Description: Restaurant for Brooklyn Heights, Sims 3
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

@winterbaby20, Could you please check in with me on my contact thread here: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/14153998/#Comment_14153998. I have some questions before I get started. Thank you, and I look forward to building for you.
  • soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,261 Member

Very cool dome home @calmorezoo . Well done! Rec'd :smiley:
  • DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    Sandraelle wrote: »
    Madam Secretary, I'd like to claim this request next:

Date: May 26, 2017
    Username: winterbaby20
    Page: Old Thread here
    Type: Community Lot
    Description: Restaurant for Brooklyn Heights, Sims 3
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

@winterbaby20, Could you please check in with me on my contact thread here: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/14153998/#Comment_14153998. I have some questions before I get started. Thank you, and I look forward to building for you.

Thank you! :)
    SLpPUp.png
  • DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    Our thread is up to date.
    SLpPUp.png
  • 60smusicluvr60smusicluvr Posts: 1,982 Member
    Residential Lot Request Form
    Username: @60smusicluvr
    Preferred builder: @soocoolsim --- I think you're currently working on another request, so please take your time with that. I'm in no rush! o:)
    Sims 3 or 4?: Sims 3
    Type of build: Victorian/Steampunk, but, I think, much heavier on the Victorian side with some steampunk embellishments.
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? All except Outdoor Living
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? Limited
    Lot size (dimensions): I would like it to be smaller if possible, but no bigger than 40 X 40
    Lot traits (Sims 4):
    Number of bedrooms: 2 at most
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? I'm really just looking for a single young adult female sim, but I love families, so just in case, another bedroom might be a good idea to keep the family name going. I don't have anything specific for these rooms, since the whole house would be Victorian/steampunk, but the sim is adventurous and childish, if that helps add some more personality. :)
    Number of bathrooms: One
    Favorite color schemes: For this particular sim, I imagine something with a darker Victorian pallet. Maybe gold/red/blacks and browns
    Colors you dislike: I don't want anything too bright
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yes
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? No
    Please list the Store content that can be used: I should probably just list the store content I DON'T have. :D I own all the worlds EXCEPT Roaring Heights, all venues EXCEPT Grims Ghastly Manor, Gothique Library (I do own the spell book, though), and Olympian Physique. I don't own the Hewnsman set and just some odds and ends from a few sets, mostly related to clothing, anyhow.
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used (Sims 3): I don't own any of these. :'(
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? I've gutted Aurora Skies for my steampunk themed world.
    Link to specific house or plan: I don't have a link because I don't expect anyone has a home that's the shape of an octopus. :o:#:s
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? I think it would be great if you could incorporate a pool OR pond somewhere in the lot. I think you made an aquarium, recently, using the spawners. That might be neat-o too! Other than that, I can't think of anything atm.
    Is communication required before the builder begins work? Yes
    Additional instructions? Ok. You may have been caught off guard a few questions up. I do not have a plan per say for the lot, but the general idea is that it's in the shape of an octopus. Seeing how they have eight legs, I imagine that might be very difficult for CFE, so if it cannot be done, I understand. I just wanted to give this a try because squids and octopus' are like a symbol for the steampunk design and you do a great job with your themed community lots (although this is residential, instead). o:) This house is based off of Victoria Prismall and her pet octopus, Otto, artwork by Brian Kesinger. I've recently made this squid-like sim in game and think something like this would fit perfectly for her. :smiley:

http://www.bkartonline.com/subgallery-page/otto-and-victoria/

What a cool request @60smusicluvr . Thank you for adding me as your preferred builder. Looks like this will be a fun challenge when the time comes. Yep I'm currently working on another request then would like to finish off my Nathan Phillips Square build to celebrate Canada's 150th birthday so very glad you're in no rush. Certainly stirs up my creative juices :smiley:
  • 60smusicluvr60smusicluvr Posts: 1,982 Member
    soocoolsim wrote: »
    What a cool request @60smusicluvr . Thank you for adding me as your preferred builder. Looks like this will be a fun challenge when the time comes. Yep I'm currently working on another request then would like to finish off my Nathan Phillips Square build to celebrate Canada's 150th birthday so very glad you're in no rush. Certainly stirs up my creative juices :smiley:

Oh my gosh! Thank you for accepting. I'm so excited!!! o:)<3:smiley: Yippee!

Yes, take your time. Maybe I'll come up with further details, in the meantime. :smile:

• StorietimeStorietime Posts: 249 Member
    Username: Storietime
    Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank):
    Sims 3 or 4?: Sims 3
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Maybe something between traditional and modern, as weird as that sounds. Definitely not victorian or gothic style, anyway
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? World Adventures, Seasons, Pets, Ambitions, Late Night, Into The Future, University Life, Island Paradise, Supernatural, Generations
    Master Suite, Diesel, Outdoor Living and Fast Lane Stuff
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)?
    Lot size (dimensions): 59x49 (this house is for a specific lot)
    Lot traits (Sims 4):
    Number of bedrooms: 4. I don't mind there being more if there's empty space to fill up but at least four please
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? The master bedroom is for a single dad in his mid thirties, so something mature (no girl posters). If possible I'd like his room to have an en-suite if there's space. But other than that, its up to the creator. The second bedroom is for a toddler (3 years old). Her favourite colour is yellow and she loves toys and teddy bears, so there should be lots of teddies in her room. The third bedroom is for a child (6 years old), she's a bookworm and loves animals too. I can't remember her favourite colour but she likes different patterns, like stripes and the polka-dot pattern that's in the geometric category. So lots of different patterns would be nice in her room. And the fourth bedroom would be great as a nursery for any further children, so something colour appropriate for both genders. If any more bedrooms are put in, they can be designed as guest rooms for visiting family members, maybe something similar to how the master bedroom will be decorated.
    Number of bathrooms: One on each story would be nice plus an en-suite in the master bedroom but I'm not really fussed how many bathrooms end up in the house
    Favorite color schemes: I like neutral colours like beige, grey, some soft tones of brown too. This is a family house though and with two young girls so I'm open to most colours
    Colors you dislike: Bright colours. I'm not really a big fan of green or blue, but in small amounts their okay and softer tones are definitely okay
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yes please
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? Yes
    Please list the Store content that can be used: I have most store stuff
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used (Sims 3):
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Its for a custom world called Mount Tropic. I'm not sure if its available for download anymore but I'd be happy to send it to the house builder since its for a specific lot and there are a few rocky / hills bits on the terrain
    Link to specific house or plan: I don't have one, because I wanted to leave it up to the house builder. If its required though I can look for one
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? This is going to be the main home for a new family I just made, their down to earth and the dad works is a chef. So I'd love a really nice big kitchen for him to work and experiment new recipes in. Some place outside for him to sit out in the sunset with the girls would be nice, especially since this particular lot has a great ocean-view at the back. If a pool could be put in somewhere that would be great too, the eldest girl loves to swim and eventually this family will buy a houseboat too. But if not its no problem, there's a nice public swimming lot in the world already.
    Is communication required before the builder begins work? It isn't required but I log in most days so I can answer any questions the builder may have.
    Additional instructions? I can't think of anything else.
  • romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    edited June 2017
    @Piazzagirl1015, Ravendale Estate is Ready!

This beautiful country estate has 4 bdrms, 6 baths plus a nursery for 4. Large kitchen, dining room seats 12, living room, library and breakfast room seats 8. Other rooms include a family room, Alchemy chamber, home gym, sauna, art studio, sound room, rec room, Chemistry, Inventions and sculpting rooms. The lot has a 3 car garage plus parking for 3 more, pool, hot tub, garden and play area. DNA request for a 100 baby challenge home for Piazzagirl1015 ~ by romagi ~ Enjoy!

roof_up_original.jpg

Download: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9101165

More pics here: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/15840131/#Comment_15840131
    Post edited by romagi1 on
  • SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    @romagi1

Ravendale estate looks beautiful. I love the amount of skill rooms it has so off I went to download but when following the link it states this item is no longer available?
  • AmySims09AmySims09 Posts: 1,227 Member
    edited June 2017
    Username:
    AmySims09.

Sims 3 or 4?:

Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank):
    OxcPoOQ.jpg?1

Which EPs and SPs do you have?
    Get to Work, Spa Day, City Living, Get Together, Vampires, Dine Out.

Lot size (dimensions):
    30x20 or 30×30 or 40x30.... (not sure how big the house is in the picture)

Lot traits (Sims 4):
    Chef kitchen, fast internet, homey

Number of bedrooms:

Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)?
    2 for female teenagers and 1 for female young adult.

Number of bathrooms:

Favorite colour schemes:
    All shades of blue, light purple, light green, peach, white.

Colours you dislike:
    pink, yellow.

Do you want it furnished and decorated?
    Yes.

If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one?
    San Myshuno or Windenburg.

Link to specific house or plan:
    House: OxcPoOQ.jpg?1
    House Plan: 1b2MJpP.jpg

Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)?
    Fountan in the back garden.

Is communication required before the builder begins work?
    No.

Additional instructions?
    No.
    Post edited by AmySims09 on
    @SPARKY1922, I knew someone would catch me! LOL I'd left some spawners on the lot and needed to reupload it without them. It's there now!

Thank You! :mrgreen:
    @romagi1

aww apologies I thought it would be something you possibly knew about but did not want to take the chance of not telling you and then there be some sort of the problem with the site not to mention the amount of disappointed downloaders :)
  • CitySimmer16CitySimmer16 Posts: 331 Member
    Random question to the builder, which sims game is has the best building tools? Sims 3 or 4?
    FFCOojX.gif
  • Piazzagirl1015Piazzagirl1015 Posts: 2,500 Member
    @romagi1 Thank you so much! I just downloaded the house and it is absolutely stunning. Its so beautiful. I'm going to move Raven and Mac in today and post some pictures for you later. I can't tell you how much I appreciate it.
    Already saw this house on your thread, so I'll copy what I wrote:
    @romagi1, Great looking house! You did a fabulous job incorporating all the skill rooms and everything else your requester wanted. I love the name you chose for the house too, since it's for her sim Raven. The grounds look so pretty and all the rooms are decorated so nicely. Love how you did the children's rooms and bathrooms. And that shower room in the master is a really cool idea. And very creative of you to make those fire boxes next to the fireplace, I really like how that turned out. Rec'd and have already downloaded for a closer peek.

Wonderful build @romagi1 . Posted on your thread :smiley:
    SPARKY1922 wrote: »
    @romagi1

aww apologies I thought it would be something you possibly knew about but did not want to take the chance of not telling you and then there be some sort of the problem with the site not to mention the amount of disappointed downloaders :)

@SPARKY1922, No worries! Thank You! :)
    Random question to the builder, which sims game is has the best building tools? Sims 3 or 4?

@CitySimmer16, The little bit I did build in 4, I'd say it's pretty even. Just depends on the kind of building you like to do. But someone who has switched from 3 to 4 would probably have better input.
    @romagi1 Thank you so much! I just downloaded the house and it is absolutely stunning. Its so beautiful. I'm going to move Raven and Mac in today and post some pictures for you later. I can't tell you how much I appreciate it.

@Piazzagirl1015, Yay! I'm glad you found it! I was going to post on your pages this morning if you hadn't! Can't wait to see some pics! :mrgreen:

@Sandraelle and @soocoolsim Thank you so much Ladies! <3
    edited June 2017
    @winterbaby20, your modern luxurious restaurant done in the black and silver theme is now ready for download.

DOWNLOAD HERE

MORE PICS

REQUEST: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/15786611/#Comment_15786611

Welcome to AMBIENCE! Come dine at our upscale luxury restaurant and enjoy the "ambience". We have an executive chef with a scrumptious menu for any palette. Dine in our main dining room with our expansive windows for the awesome views, or enjoy nature and dine outdoors on our cozy patio. Then head up to our spacious bar on the 2nd level for some drinks, or take in the night lights on our rooftop deck.

Ni7ho4n.jpg

oL5JKBr.jpg

YIjbSiq.jpg

8CkH4eM.jpg

qQ2wO6A.jpg

VEVOfER.jpg

jiFwEpU.jpg

EdZqUnF.jpg

eVGhbQd.jpg

U6ykUE9.jpg

DXaxgBh.jpg

AMBIENCE! Love that name! Got ya rec'd and downloaded. Will be checking it out in game!
  • MarkHarris17MarkHarris17 Posts: 537 Member
    Hello, Madame Secretary, if I can, I would like to cancel me request. Thank you!
    Shelly Mellow Maxis
    Madden Maxis
    Riles Maxis
    Harris Maxis
    Hunger Games Modeling Comp
    [img][/img]ezgif.com-gif-maker_zpsjrmqrvoc.gif
    Last one made by me [my handwriting is bad on computers!]
    Thanks to the talented @Cbear13 for making these!

@Sandraelle

I am so pleased I found these threads and placed a request as usually I spend hours surfing the net trying to find builds to downloads when there are some really great ones right here-) your Ambiance build is stunning and already downloaded for placement in a couple of my worlds. cannot believe how much you have managed to fit into a 25x25 lot my simmies are going to love eating and drinking at this classy establishment :)
  • AmySims09AmySims09 Posts: 1,227 Member
    Can I post a form for a restaurant before the form for my house is complete?