Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

D.N.A. Request Team - Designing Nature & Architecture Just for You!

Comments

• DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    Glenkarri wrote: »
    Some beautiful work coming through from my lovely Team mates.

I will take this one now thanks

ate: May 19, 2017
    Username: AmySims09
    Page: Old Thread here
    Type: Residential Lot
    Description: Log or Craftsman Home for Windenburg or Willow Creek, Sims 4
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

Thank you! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    edited June 2017
    @soocoolsim What a beauty! This home is so charming! I love the decor and layout.
    SLpPUp.png
    @CitySimmer16 Hello and welcome to our thread! I've added your request to our Open Request list. Once it's claimed, the team member will post a message on the thread and on your page. The wait time varies, so please bear with us. If you need to update or change your request, please edit the original post, which is linked in our Open Requests. Please let me know if you have any questions. :)
    SLpPUp.png
  • CitySimmer16CitySimmer16 Posts: 331 Member
    @DNARequestTeam thank you so muchhh <3
    FFCOojX.gif
    @ActuallySammy Hi to anther first time requester! I've added your request to the Open Request post. If you need to make any changes to your request, please edit the original post and let me know so I can update the list if needed. The wait time is hard to predict, so please check in with us from time to time to see if it's been claimed by a team member. Once it is, the team member will post the claim on the thread and leave you a message. Should you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to ask. Thank you! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    Our thread is up to date.
    SLpPUp.png
  • MarkHarris17MarkHarris17 Posts: 537 Member
    edited June 2017

Residential Lot Request Form
    Username: markharris17
    Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank):
    Sims 3 or 4?: 4
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): modern
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? All
    Lot size (dimensions): 30x20
    Lot traits (Sims 4): I do not know yet
    Number of bedrooms: 7
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? None
    Number of bathrooms: 8

Do you want it furnished and decorated? No
    :
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Windenburg
    Link to specific house or plan:
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? Garden and playable area and gym
    Is communication required before the builder begins work? Yes
    Additional requirements: For this house, I just want a big shell, I'm a poor builder, the outside out of the house I would appreciate it if it was finished, windows and lighting can be done, for each room I would like a bathroom attached and one bathroom on the main floor, I'd like three floors the first one the biggest and the last one the smallest each floor becoming gradually smaller.
    The first floor can have all the first floor stuff also in home gym, the second floor can contain 6 of the bedrooms and the first floor, will be more of like a finished attic and that is where the master bedroom can go. This may be a big challenge (at least it sounds for me with my building quality) and I appreciate whoever builds it.
    Post edited by MarkHarris17 on
    Shelly Mellow Maxis
    Madden Maxis
    Riles Maxis
    Harris Maxis
    Hunger Games Modeling Comp
    [img][/img]ezgif.com-gif-maker_zpsjrmqrvoc.gif
    Last one made by me [my handwriting is bad on computers!]
    Thanks to the talented @Cbear13 for making these!

• soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,261 Member
    edited June 2017
    @soocoolsim What a beauty! This home is so charming! I love the decor and layout.

@DNARequestTeam , thank you for your kind words on my latest build and all your work in keeping our thread up-to-date dear Madam Secretary. Hoping all goes well for you this week, hugs :smiley:

Sandy's completed the request for ElijahsBabyGurl9 so one more that can come off the Open Requests, yay.

I didn't see acknowledgement by @ElijahsBabyGurl9 so perhaps she hasn't yet realized that this lovely build is available for her :smile:
    Post edited by soocoolsim on
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,909 Member
    @lopithecus Your Request is Ready dear.

This is my spin off of Wayne Manor! This lovely home has lot's to offer! Stop by with your sim an move right in! Enjoy This NoCC build!

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD

Wayne's Manor
    06-06-17_9-37-21%25C2%25A0PM.png
    06-06-17_9-38-35%25C2%25A0PM.png
    06-06-17_9-34-28%25C2%25A0PM.png

View more pictures on my Blog:breemiles.blogspot.com/2017/06/waynes-manor.html

• lopithecuslopithecus Posts: 1,735 Member
    Oh wow! Thank you so much @BreeMiles! It looks so good and I can't wait to get it into my game!
    k55mmxl
    "The one you confide in the most. The one who understands you best. The one you'll miss more than any other. When he dies..." - Batman/Superman 018
    SuperBat ruined my life!<3
  • CitySimmer16CitySimmer16 Posts: 331 Member
    @BreeMiles holy crap that looks stunning :D
    FFCOojX.gif

Wonderful and stupendous build @BreeMiles ! Wow, from the pictures on your blog this looks amazing. Would love to see even more pics with the other areas. You are such a fast creator. Anyone downloading would have such fun exploring this home. Well done!
  • romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    edited June 2017
    @BreeMiles . Agreed! Would like to see more pics! :) You know cause by now I am minus sooo many packs it would ruin the lot with all I am missing! But I do love what I can see and you used the ability to pull the eaves back on parts of the roof to perfect this beauty!
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    Gorgeous house Bree, and I would love to see more pics too. I still can't get over how fast you build!
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,909 Member
    Thank you very much @soocoolsim, @romagi1 and sweet @Sandraelle! Okay I will try and do a few more pic's just for my lovely's! Rox it only has base game, get together, get to work and spa day items in it! Thank you all for the wonderful comments! <3
  • coolxmancoolxman Posts: 17 Member
    Username:coolxman
    Sims 3 or 4?:4
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank):
    Which EPs and SPs do you have?: ep: Get together,get to work, SP: vintage,kitchen
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)?
    Lot size (dimensions):64
    Lot traits (Sims 4):
    Number of bedrooms:5
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)?
    Number of bathrooms:6
    Favorite color schemes:
    Colors you dislike:n/a
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? furnished please
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used?
    Please list the Store content that can be used:
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used (Sims 3):
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? windenburg
    Link to specific house or plan:http://www.dreamhomesource.com/house-plans/dhs/dhsw65853.html?from=search
    > @coolxman said:
    > Username:coolxman
    > Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank):
    > Sims 3 or 4?:4
    > Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank):
    > Which EPs and SPs do you have?: ep: Get together,get to work, SP: vintage,kitchen
    > If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)?
    > Lot size (dimensions):64
    > Lot traits (Sims 4):
    > Number of bedrooms:5
    > Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)?
    > Number of bathrooms:6
    > Favorite color schemes:
    > Colors you dislike:n/a
    > Do you want it furnished and decorated? furnished please
    > Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used?
    > Please list the Store content that can be used:
    > Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used (Sims 3):
    > If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? windenburg
    > Link to specific house or plan:http://www.dreamhomesource.com/house-plans/dhs/dhsw65853.html?from=search
    >
    >
    i do not want this request
    Username:coolxman
    Sims 3 or 4?:4
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank):
    Which EPs and SPs do you have?: ep: Get together,get to work, SP: vintage,kitchen
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)?
    Lot size (dimensions):64
    Lot traits (Sims 4):
    Number of bedrooms:5
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)?
    Number of bathrooms:6
    Favorite color schemes: italian type
    Colors you dislike:n/a
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? furnished please
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used?
    Please list the Store content that can be used:
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used (Sims 3):
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? windenburg
    Link to specific house:http://www.dreamhomesource.com/house-plans/dhs/dhsw43346.html?from=search

@Markharris17 Hello and welcome to our thread. I've added your request to our Open Request post. Claim time varies, but when it is claimed the team member will leave a message in the thread and contact you. If you need to make any updates or changes to your request, please edit your original post and let me know. If you have any questions at all please don't hesitate to ask. Thank you! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    @coolxman Welcome back! I've added your request to our Open Request list. Since your account is new, if you have any changes or updates please create a new post and alert me that it's an update. If you have any questions I'm happy to help. Thanks! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    Our thread is up to date.
    SLpPUp.png

Claiming this one now dear Madam Secretary:
    Date: May 24, 2017
    Username: angelette1
    Page: Old Thread here
    Type: Residential Lot
    Description: Creator's Choice Family Home for Sims 3
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

Hi @angelette1 , looking forward to working on your request. Please check into my contact thread here :smiley:
  • AuronoiChieftainAuronoiChieftain Posts: 362 Member
    Madame Secratery, just to let you know I updated my request.
  • AuronoiChieftainAuronoiChieftain Posts: 362 Member
    edited August 2017
    Madame Secretary, I'm updating this request to a Residential Lot Request.

Residential Lot Request Form

Username:Godzilla-Force/AuronoiCheiftain

Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank): ScarletPipper

Sims 3 or 4?: Sims 4

Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Family Freindly Scientist Warehouse Loft Penthouse.

Which EPs and SPs do you have? All

If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? N/A

Lot size (dimensions): 30:20

Lot traits (Sims 4): Science Lair, Vampire Lair, Good Soil

Number of bedrooms: 3

Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? One Masters, One Child/Toddler (can be upgraded to teen if when the Child grows up), one Butlers Quarters

Number of bathrooms: 2 (one main, One Half Bath connected to the main bathroom)

Favorite color schemes: Drab, Run down colors

Colors you dislike: none

Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yes

Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? N/A

Please list the Store content that can be used: N/A

Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used (Sims 3): N/A

If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? San Myshuno (The Fountenview Penthouse)

Special requirements Rocket launch Pad, Eat in Kitchen (Stove is replaced by the Chef's Station from Dine Out), Collection Display room, Rooftop Garden (no plants actually planted), Fully Equipped Lab (including the Invention Constructor, Chemistry Station, Chemical Analyzer, and Microscope), Observatory, Children's Activities Room, Personal Gym and Spa (including Rock Climbing Treadmill, and Sauna), Rooftop Meditation Garden, Personal Bowling Ally, Living room (with Movie Hangouts Projection Screen replacing the TV, and a Video Console as well).

Is communication required before the builder begins work? Yes, and Keep me posted on the progress.

Additional instructions? I want it to look Run Down and Old (with cracks in the walls, basically very lived in).
    Post edited by AuronoiChieftain on