Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Items in the Parenthood Game pack

I haven't really searched hard for information on this pack.
Now it's been released, so I read about some key features on Origin.. Also I've watched the trailer.
And I personally think that there are no FUN fun, entertaining items, but some toy sets for toddlers to play with.
Toddlers must enjoy them, I guess...

What new items are in this new game pack?

Could any of you please provide the list of new items in this pack? Or the link where I can find the list of items in Parenthood game pack?

Thank you in advance.

I want to know the entire list of items in the pack because I am one of those who buy the pack for, first and foremost, items. I really hope that this game pack isn't only about building a parenting skill and having some traits.

Additionally, when will the University and Pet pack come out?
Seasons?
Lounge chairs? Hammocks?
Some more activities that sims can play such as ice rink,
Vacation destinations??? Camping sites other than that forest I don't remember the name of!!

1. a pool table
2. more arcade game machines : a 'pump-it-up' arcade machine, smaller-sized arcade game machines for two sims or one sim, an air hockey table and so on
3. an ice rink
4. a roller-skate or inline skate and the rink for this activity
5. a skate board and a skateboard half pipe
6. a hover board
7. -
8. -
9. -
10. a small soccer field (like the one in the sims 2)
11. a trempolin
12. a photo booth (like the one in the sims 2) ; different from the photo studio thing in ts4
13. -
14. -
15. a department store (a huge shopping mall complex which consists of various kinds of small shops in it)
16. the number of workers corresponding to the number of cash registers and bar counters in a public place
17. -
18. celebrities and superstars(boyband, girl groups, singers, actors and actresses)
19. -
20. hotels (rental venue in all worlds)
21. -
22. -
23. teens a little bit shorter than YA and adults
24. LOUNGE Chairs on which sims can sit with their legs stretched - speaking of it, sims stretching their legs on the beds as well(relax on the bed)
25. hammocks! HAMMOCKS, please!
26. the action of flying a kite XD
27. university life!! UNIVERSITY COLLEGE, YAs go to school and take classes, listening to lectures :)
29. bunk beds
30. spiral staircases
31. -
32. vehicles : cars, bicycles, motorcycles, helicopters and perhaps boats
33. having garage and yard sales
34. laptops

35. (Musical intruments) electric guitar
36. (Musical intruments) bass guitar
37. -
38. (Musical intruments) harp
39. (Musical intruments) cello
40. double bass - I just love music..
41. All together BAND JAMMING! (Like the one in the sims 2)

42. a pinball game machine
43. -
45. Sims2 "Castaway" Themed pack
46. Midieval themed pack
47. In-game photo shooting for groups of 3-8 sims (Now we can take in-game pics only with at best 2 sims)
48. more new vacation getaways(destinations) - where there are sand BEACHES in which sims can go and swim

<Sports!>
48. playing catch ball
49. playing frisbee
50. playing badminton / badminton court
51. table tennis court and playing table tennis
52. Golf country club or minigolf course

53. having a chat while sitting on the floor (like 'hang out' interaction in ts2)
54. Urinals for men's restrooms
55. -
56. -
57. archery
58. World Edit Mode
59. the action of "dancing together" not like 'dance together' in the sims 4 style.. but the sims 2 style ; dancing with a special someone!!
60. the action of "slow dance" or "dance closely"
61. bathroom stalls
62. bathroom wall showerheads
63. seasons
64. vending machines for beverages, snacks or even pizza :)
65. -
66. a chalkboard or a white board with markers on which sims can write something
67. a washing machine, a dryer and its related clutters; now we only have a hamper without laundries and a washing machine
68. a hair dryer (maybe as clutter)
69. Pets
70. a sewing machine (for deco)
71. Some changes in retail stores ; I hope sims can buy the things that cannot be found in the build/buy mode inventories from retail stores. Maybe it's impossible...
72. Grocery stores (like the one in the sims 2)... maybe hopeless...
73. Rocking chairs
74. body hair
75. more tattoos
76. Why don't townies use an arcade game machine in a venue autonomously??? I am hoping for a change of that; for any sims to voluntarily go and play with things like an arcade game machine and a foosball table and dart boards.
77. Building apartments from scratch
78. a waffle machine
79. a snow cone machine
80. farms
81. (for interior design) decks that can be used INSIDE the house, not only for outside of the house (like the one in the sims 2)
82. Home Business (Why can't sims start business at their own place? :( )

Comments

• Options
    John4estJohn4est Posts: 202 Member
    ( I don't have the game open, so the description is going to be off )

Go to your buy/build mode, select by function, do "show all", go to the filters tab that is on the top right corner of the build mode section, go to sort by packs, click on "Parenthood"

And it will show everything that was included in that pack.
    2qwq9ah.jpg
  • Options
    Okay I opened the game due to OCD.

Build Mode --> Objects by Function --> Show All --> Filter Items... (top right of where the items are)--> Packs --> Check "Parenthood"

Then it will show only items exclusive to the Parenthood pack.
    2qwq9ah.jpg
  • Options
    SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member
    Here ya go!

https://simsvip.com/sims-4-parenthood-guide/

The only people who'd know about those things are the gurus and they ain't saying, but Pets is rumoured (and perhaps hinted) to be coming soon.
  • Options
    Oh sorry you haven't bought the game yet... Nevermindddddddddddd
    2qwq9ah.jpg
  • Options
    LadyTachunkaLadyTachunka Posts: 1,454 Member
    supposely pets is the next ep there's the code for it like in dine out and vampires was and there's little eastereggs with someof the parenthood stuff
    8a35839c629b9a9f3643198909b278c0.gif Been simming since the end of sims 2~Sims Gallery ID:BSAAWaifu
  • Options
    LynnwoodLynnwood Posts: 2,980 Member
    I think most of the draw of this game pack is going to be in the game play and interactions rather than the objects. That being said, I've found several new items I've enjoyed (as have my simmies). I love the new journal, it's a great way for teens to start building their writing skill in a believable way (also hiding it in their beds is awesome). There's a new child toy (2 different options) that allows them to 'Play Doctor,' building their logic skill via something other than constantly playing chess or potentially burning the house down from the chem table. I also really enjoy all the different science projects they can build (alone or with the fam) and there's several more options than originally advertised (like, 8 or so, not just the volcano and the bottle rocket). Also the notice board is pretty neat--you can set a curfew for your child/teens, and leave/read notes to specific family members, and child sims can even leave their artwork on it.
  • Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    There's a HEAVY amount of deco non functional items. I hate those personally. Waste. I never use them. Handful of items you can actually use, but they are nice.
  • Options
    ladybreidladybreid Posts: 3,455 Member
    Here are some of the objects (I didn't add recolors except for the couch I added 1) I think it is loaded with great stuff. :
    29tsg9.jpg
    wz3Vdbh.jpg
    Saying "not to be rude", then blatently being rude does not excuse rude behavior.
  • Options
    lmusiclmusic Posts: 288 Member
    I like a lot of the content, playing with families is my favourite so I really enjoy it.
  • Options
    NeiaNeia Posts: 4,190 Member
    For the gameplay objects, I've spotted so far :
    - A diary you can write in, and hide under the bed
    - A board to put notes, pictures and set curfew
    - Doctor playsets
    - Construction blocks table
    - 7 school projects (rocket, volcano, etc)
  • Options
    vickyloovickyloo Posts: 134 Member
    lots of new stuff but not too much of things you can interact with, more of decor for children/teen rooms, which is nice if you like to completely decorate your houses. I like the science packs you can buy or your child will bring one home to complete along with the homework they receive. A new blocks table which says its for toddlers but its for children lol, no new toddler hair styles that i could see, a couple new outfits for toddler/child but, i personally prefer using the cc i downloaded. From what I can see its more about using the parenting actions, i love the board where you can leave notes, set curfew and, add pictures etc. Also putting food in the lunch bags is cool but, knowing me ill prob forget about it! Some new furniture which is bright and funky, if you don't really enjoy playing with the toddlers and children (i haven't used a teen yet) then you prob won't get much use out of. However I have decided to do a whole new family and not use my current 100 baby challenge so i can use all the new bits and bobs.
  • Options
    NeiaNeia Posts: 4,190 Member
    There are also new interactions added to old objects, like dressing the table, putting food in lunch bags or listening to loud music.
  • Options
    vickyloovickyloo Posts: 134 Member
    Oh you can also set the tables now with 3 options, think its normal, fancy and something else