Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Decisions, Decisions...

2...Next

Comments

• davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    Tomorrow when I get home I will be purchasing Parenthood and ONE other pack. As of this moment, I'm not sure which pack it should be.
    My choices are:
    1. Dine Out: seems to have a lot of content I will use in CAS and Build/Buy, along with gameplay I will enjoy.
    2. Vampires: I have never experienced supernaturals in-game (never purchased Sims 3 Supernatural) so I'm not sure if that's really what I'm looking for, but it has amazing CAS and Build/Buy and the gameplay seems really well done.
    3. Get Together: almost purely for CAS at this point because I am absolutely in love with all of the assets. I would also use clubs and the dance skill seems really awesome.

Thoughts? What should I buy? Which did you like best and why?

(IF it matters, I already have: Get to Work, City Living, Outdoor Retreat, Luxury Party Stuff, Vintage Glamour Stuff, and Kids Room Stuff.)

If it were me, it would be vampires. One thing I do like about GT is that you can make a Gardening club and make sims do your work for you without paying a simoleon. >:)
  • peoineepeoinee Posts: 2,183 Member
    See I guess im not in the majority here. I actually HATE the clubs i never use them at all Dine Out would have been my pick i actually use that pack both from a diner and owner perspective.
  • SageRainWillowSageRainWillow Posts: 2,221 Member
    peoinee wrote: »
    See I guess im not in the majority here. I actually HATE the clubs i never use them at all Dine Out would have been my pick i actually use that pack both from a diner and owner perspective.

I don't use clubs either. My sims pretty much stick to their families and MAYBE one or two close friends.
    42959178421_482f6f6a5c_o.png