October 22 - Get ready to go to school with The Sims 4 Discover University Expansion Pack! >> Click here for the orientation video.
October 18 - Take a look at the Friday Highlight and discover some awesim discussions! Click me!
October 10 - A new The Sims 4 update is ready for you on Xbox One and PlayStation 4! Details here

pet dragons in sim 4 please

Comments

• comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 5,586 Member
    edited September 2018
    Has anyone tried painting up a cat or dog to look like a dragon? Couldn’t see any attempts in the gallery.

I don't think so @MaggieMarley
    Aww I wish someone would. Don’t know how well it could be done, though.

you should try it sounds fun @MaggieMarley
    Haha noooo I have no artistic talent the poor creature would end up looking like some sort of deformed lizard (at best)!

well maybe I will give it a try @MaggieMarley
    the sims 4 isn't getting new whims right now and I think they have dropped them all together if we want new whims in sims 4 we need to tweet the gurus and tell them we like whims
  • MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 3,061 Member
    Has anyone tried painting up a cat or dog to look like a dragon? Couldn’t see any attempts in the gallery.

Haha noooo I have no artistic talent the poor creature would end up looking like some sort of deformed lizard (at best)!

@comicsforlife ohh if you do please post a link here :)
    edited September 2018

@comicsforlife ohh if you do please post a link here :)

I'm not sure how to post a link but my gallery name is comicsforever and its under the name Dragon and its a dargoncat @MaggieMarley
    Post edited by comicsforlife on
    the sims 4 isn't getting new whims right now and I think they have dropped them all together if we want new whims in sims 4 we need to tweet the gurus and tell them we like whims
    edited September 2018
    @comicsforlife wow that was quick - omg you did such a good job she’s so adorable! How did you paint her “scales” so well? And her eyes are beautiful.
    I used a plumbob stamp for the scales @MaggieMarley
    edited September 2018
    Ah good idea :) well dragon cats will have to do until we can get the fire breathing variety!
    edited September 2018
    Ah good idea :) well dragon cats will have to do until we can get the fire breathing variety!

yes I hope we get the fire breathing kind soon @MaggieMarley I bet the dragon cat would make some nice looking kittens
    @comicsforlife this is why I do not paint... Behold, my masterpiece:
    CPa7fC6.jpg
    oiyN0IK.jpg

The poor poor cat - I mean "dragon"
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 17,226 Member
    There are two void critters (one in cat, the other in dog) that might give a more dragon look than a base cat or dog. Maybe try starting with one of those.
    CPa7fC6.jpg
    oiyN0IK.jpg

I like it :) I think you have more talent then you think @MaggieMarley
    CPa7fC6.jpg
    oiyN0IK.jpg

I like it :) I think you have more talent then you think @MaggieMarley
    Aww thank you. Still, he’s not quite the majestic dragon I had in mind!
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    There are two void critters (one in cat, the other in dog) that might give a more dragon look than a base cat or dog. Maybe try starting with one of those.
    @Dannydanbo are they in “breeds”? I can’t find them. I probably won’t attempt another DIY dragon though. I don’t think the world is ready for more of my “brilliant” art work :D
    @Dannydanbo are they in “breeds”? I can’t find them. I probably won’t attempt another DIY dragon though. I don’t think the world is ready for more of my “brilliant” art work :D

their in coat colors @MaggieMarley

their in coat colors @MaggieMarley
    Ahh thank you!

its likely nothing but who knows I can dream anyway

It must be something or Morgan wouldn't have bothered to post a hint. The question is, what. This is actually a real hint.

It must be something or Morgan wouldn't have bothered to post a hint. The question is, what. This is actually a real hint.

maybe dragons @Dannydanbo ?
  • paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,148 Member
    But...where would dragons be a part of other than in a Magic pack?

I believe I answered my own question, didn't I.
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    Sim Showcase

tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
    edited September 2018
    But...where would dragons be a part of other than in a Magic pack?

I believe I answered my own question, didn't I.

well I'm pretty sure it would have some magic in it @paradiseplanet

I agree with @paradiseplanet Dragons could only come in a MAGIC pack. They just won't fit any other scenario. But I also don't think MAGIC will be coming before the end of the year.

I think it might have to do with the freebies. It has something to do with fire could be an improvement to fire pits or fire places. If it's a tropical pack (as many think based on the last freebies) then it could be fire dancing or eating.

In a bigger stretch, it could be firemen are returning. Who knows.

Even fire at all could be misleading as Morgan said "may or may not" be working on something to do with fire. So it might be MAY NOT BE.

I agree with @paradiseplanet Dragons could only come in a MAGIC pack. They just won't fit any other scenario. But I also don't think MAGIC will be coming before the end of the year.

I think it might have to do with the freebies. It has something to do with fire could be an improvement to fire pits or fire places. If it's a tropical pack (as many think based on the last freebies) then it could be fire dancing or eating.

Even fire at all could be misleading as Morgan said "may or may not" be working on something to do with fire. So it might be MAY NOT BE.

yes it could be all those things or nothing at all
    @MaggieMarley what do you think

way do you think magic want be coming this year @Dannydanbo
    There have been absolutely no hints for a witch GP. I think we will get a Magic EP and I hope it's a remake updated Makin' Magic with the ability to create several magical creatures including witches, elves and fairies. This would include a huge magical world that would include the carnivals from Makin' Magic.

People seem to believe that the freebies we got hint at a beach pack. So, if that's true, Magic would not happen until at least next year. Just my opinion. I'm sure many can argue different thoughts about what's coming down the line.
    There have been absolutely no hints for a witch GP. I think we will get a Magic EP and I hope it's a remake updated Makin' Magic with the ability to create several magical creatures including witches, elves and fairies. This would include a huge magical world that would include the carnivals from Makin' Magic.

People seem to believe that the freebies we got hint at a beach pack. So, if that's true, Magic would not happen until at least next year. Just my opinion. I'm sure many can argue different thoughts about what's coming down the line.

good point but with the way things are going there's no telling what they're up to @Dannydanbo
    and it seems like everyone sees beach hints every six months remember when cl came out and there were billboards and everyone was saying islands are next or when they put out that shirt with the hula dancer on it and everyone said islands are next and when they put out ja and everybody was saying beach /island at some point they're going to be right lol