November 12 - Everyone ready for November Maxis Monthly? Details here
November 8 - Click here for this week's Friday Highlight!

pet dragons in sim 4 please

1789101113...Next

Comments

• comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 5,658 Member
    I hope the sims store puts out stuff animals of the familiars there so cute @SimGuruNinja can you guys do that
    a cow plant would also make a great stuffed animal

anyway back on topic I was kind of bummed that only my spellcaster could have a familiar I want all my sims to have one
    so if you guys add birds and dragons in to the game again please make sure everyone can have them as pets
    the sims 4 isn't getting new whims right now and I think they have dropped them all together if we want new whims in sims 4 we need to tweet the gurus and tell them we like whims
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 3,007 Member
    I hope the sims store puts out stuff animals of the familiars there so cute @SimGuruNinja can you guys do that
    a cow plant would also make a great stuffed animal

anyway back on topic I was kind of bummed that only my spellcaster could have a familiar I want all my sims to have one
    so if you guys add birds and dragons in to the game again please make sure everyone can have them as pets

Oh. My god. I would lose my mind if they did plushies. And Void Critters! 😍

And I agree that we still need more actual, functional pets. Especially mythical ones.
  • XxAkiraXx1XxAkiraXx1 Posts: 1,065 Member
    Dragons and horses would be epic!
  • SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 3,149 Member
    I would love to have pet dragons!

Hmm... if they are only hatched from an egg then they can continue to be rare in the game which opens up the feature to more players. If someone wants one save that is realistic and one save with magical pets then they can do that. Hopefully that would tip the scales, lol, and it wouldn’t just be the super-occult-lovers who buys it.

Just worried that if there are to few who wants it then it will not be made, making sure that players have some say over magical pets might make them more popular. Personally I would love to give magical pets to my spellcasters.

Hmm... if my little dragon tried to warm up my sim on a cold day but accidentally hiccuped it could perhaps set my sim on fire. Would be really cute if the dragon was embarrassed afterwards. Your sim could be tense, embarrassed or angry perhaps. It is just slightly less cool if you are out in the park with your rare pet showing of if it manages to engulf you in flames.

I would not like to see that a dragon have to disguise itself as a cat or dog in order to walk around the world. Have pretty much stopped playing aliens in my rotational play since I just don’t remember who they are from their disguises in household management. There are a few special ones that I remember but other than that I just don’t know who they are in my town wide rotational save. Ok if they can optionally disguise themselves but if I cannot see my dragons in household management I won’t place dragons in my save.

That is why I would rather see the control coming from getting them into the game rather than forcefully hiding them.
    I would love to have pet dragons!

Hmm... if they are only hatched from an egg then they can continue to be rare in the game which opens up the feature to more players. If someone wants one save that is realistic and one save with magical pets then they can do that. Hopefully that would tip the scales, lol, and it wouldn’t just be the super-occult-lovers who buys it.

Just worried that if there are to few who wants it then it will not be made, making sure that players have some say over magical pets might make them more popular. Personally I would love to give magical pets to my spellcasters.

Hmm... if my little dragon tried to warm up my sim on a cold day but accidentally hiccuped it could perhaps set my sim on fire. Would be really cute if the dragon was embarrassed afterwards. Your sim could be tense, embarrassed or angry perhaps. It is just slightly less cool if you are out in the park with your rare pet showing of if it manages to engulf you in flames.

I would not like to see that a dragon have to disguise itself as a cat or dog in order to walk around the world. Have pretty much stopped playing aliens in my rotational play since I just don’t remember who they are from their disguises in household management. There are a few special ones that I remember but other than that I just don’t know who they are in my town wide rotational save. Ok if they can optionally disguise themselves but if I cannot see my dragons in household management I won’t place dragons in my save.

That is why I would rather see the control coming from getting them into the game rather than forcefully hiding them.

I agree with you I think having them only by hatching would be best
    the sims 4 isn't getting new whims right now and I think they have dropped them all together if we want new whims in sims 4 we need to tweet the gurus and tell them we like whims
  • troshalomtroshalom Posts: 193 Member
    Loanet wrote: »
    I'm itching for rare, mythical pets. ( don't care what some people say about realism; I don't play The Sims to do my frikkin' laundry.

I enjoy laundry in the sims -- but other creatures and life states besides witches, werewolves, fairies, and vampires would be nice.

I really wish they would've created a whole new well thought out life state for the plant sims. They are my favorite life state.
    Launched T-Logic Productions YouTube channel September 2019 with Sims machinima
    T-Logic Productions YouTube Channel
    in the uni pack one of the schools has a dragon mascot well I know where my sims are going