Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

*CLOSED* Casting Call for Aria Chronicles

IrishsongIrishsong Posts: 1,754 Member
Accepting teenage boys for a boy's school and a butler of sorts.
Will accept 5 4 3 2 boys, a butler, and a teacher. All male. They won't be the star of the story, but will be a mentioned often and shown often. If you read what i have so far on my story, you'd understand. Here's the link: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/895334/the-aria-chronicles-chapter-6-9-updated-5-25-17-future-casting-call

Packs I don't have:
Party stuff
Perfect patio
Cool kitchen
Kids room
Backyard
Vintage stuff
Bowling stuff

Form for casting:
Name:
Intrests:
Background:
Favorite color:

Pictures please!
jzZP0sJ.png
Post edited by Irishsong on

Comments

• mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    Oh cool! I will be back with one later, hopefully tonight or possibly tomorrow, the weather is supposed to be cooler then.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • IrishsongIrishsong Posts: 1,754 Member
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • MINEZMINEZ Posts: 792 Member
    05-29-17_7-30-14nbspPM_zps8uktson4.png
    05-29-17_7-30-19nbspPM_zpsotgpfztv.png

Name: Adrian Merriwether

Interests: Opera, Classic Music, and enjoying rare chocolates, being a foodie

Background: The Merriwethers have served royalty, the aristocracy, and now the spoiled offspring of the elite at a boarding school. Adrian had a posh assignment serving the Dowager Duchess Hadley until she moved in with her son. The Windenburg Academy of Butlers then reached out to Adrian in need of a butler at a prestigious boarding school. The school did name a wing after his grandfather so he went. Surprisingly he actually likes it...Its not posh, but at least its entertaining.

Favorite Color: Royal Blue

05-29-17_7-31-51nbspPM_zpsb1ezgeow.png
    05-29-17_7-31-43nbspPM_zpsurv2ykpn.png

Name: Lucas Rhys

Interests: All things science, a good book, learning and have breakthroughs with his son.

Background: Lucas Rhys has accomplished a lot at a young age. He attributes all of success to the start he got at the prestigious boarding school that trained his genius. He has become quite famous for his scientific breakthroughs in medicine, astrophysics, rocket science, and he has been published worldwide. He even found love while attending the school. Before Alec was born Lucas had been a Doctor and Astronaut, but shortly after his wife fell ill he returned to be a full-time scientist to be closer to home and to find a cure. Lucas and his wife Carise had wanted more children before her passing, but now he is only left with Alec. His grieving process left him with a cure too late a legacy as the creator of a cure. Lucas for the first time in his life felt defeated, but more determined to give Alec the best childhood he could. Now, his alma mater is in need of a new head Instructor and Lucas can't wait to mold new minds as well as his own son's.

Favourite Color: Green

05-29-17_7-32-08nbspPM_zpsyjogtdbz.png
    05-29-17_7-32-17nbspPM_zpsxwrzucqk.png

Name: Alec Rhys

Interests: Girls, Learning, and meeting new people

Background: Alec loves his dad, but feels intimidated by being the son of the smartest man in the world. He also isn't so sure about moving to this new boarding school. He's just becoming a teenager and leaving all his friends was NOT part of his plan. Alec does like meeting new people though and his dad said this just a trial job offer...

Favorite Color: Blue and Red
    OOOOO! I love them all! They fit so well into my story, it's like you read my mind!
    jzZP0sJ.png
    edited May 2017
    @MINEZ glad to see you found this thread, you are one of the people I was going to summon if no one else showed up :)

I have a sim who I created for another challenge, but the simmer lost there save and abandoned the story. Let me know if he works or if you'd like to see something different. I'll post his original description (he was a younger YA for the challenge) and you can alter his story to fit his age (if you accept him).

s1rxxu.jpg

(pic as a YA)

Your Gallery ID: mintycupcake
    Contestants Name: Adriel Landgraab-Goth (He hates his name - or more specifically, its meaning. But don't call him Addy!)
    Traits: Self-Assured, Ambitious, Genius, Business Savvy
    Backstory: What happens when you mix the Goth Dynasty with the Landgraab Dynasty? Meet Adriel Landgraab-Goth, only child of Malcolm and Cassandra. A recent grad of an all-boys boarding school, he spent all of his breaks traveling instead of having to listen to his divorced parents complain he spends all his time with the other. His mother has been pestering him to attend a university, but he recently launched what he hopes will be the next big thing - an app for meeting new friends for all his fellow millennials who are socially awkward. His hobbies include playing the piano and bar-tending, and he prefers yoga to keep in shape. He hopes he and Princess Amina like each other, because he's got a secret; this handsome, young bachelor has never been kissed!

Interests: travel, technology, yoga, piano, bar-tending, reading non-fiction

Favorite color: "Navy, I guess? I didn't think anyone over the age of 8 had a favorite color."
    Post edited by mintycupcake on
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    Glad you guys like them!
  • CementCement Posts: 3,505 Member
    Oh, I remember reading your story a long time ago. I thought it was cute and was a little upset it seemed dropped :( Happy to see it's resuming!
    Is CC okay? (On the off chance I do use it.)
    I have a nice idea for a guy and I love making dudes anyway LOL.
    edited May 2017
    @Cement i prefer minimal cc, but if you include links i guess it's ok. Maxis match though, k?
    jzZP0sJ.png
    @mintycupcake i will take Adriel with open arms. :):cookie:
    jzZP0sJ.png
    I have them in game now, and I love them! I got new eyes and they all look really good. It's amazing what eyes can do to make a sim look good!
    jzZP0sJ.png
    Ok, I was going to ask you if you needed me to alter and re-upload Adriel, but sounds like you're good :D
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    I did some minor changes to just about everyone. Some stuff I don't have (like someone was missing pants) so I just replaced it. Everything's good here. I just gotta crank out some more chapters to get to when they're needed.
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • minjee_kangminjee_kang Posts: 285 Member
    edited August 2017
    Name: Darian Ruff
    Intrests: Basketball, Pretending to be confident, Flirting, Singing/Playing the guitar, Cooking comfort food

Background: People's first impression of Darian is: Flirty, confident, and a typical jock. And yes, he does flirt - a lot, but he's can't help it. His excuse is that people do tend to like him, and he's just being friendly. He's bisexual - his first crush was a boy and he went out with a girl in middle school and he doesn't have a problem with it.

He can befriend anybody - being friendly and asking the right questions - but he keeps his secrets close to his heart: he's been neglected and abandoned as a child, had to beg for food and almost starved to death - but thankfully has been rescued and adopted to his now-parents. He loves his parents and fiercely tries to protect them but he can't help feeling insecure about his past. He fears not being loved and being left behind. He will do anything to please his parents and make them happy.

Beneath his flirty-jock image, he's actually pretty sensitive. He likes to sing and play the guitar - in the night, under the moon is his favorite time. But getting to know the real him is hard work, since he won't open up to anybody and he doesn't trust people easily but once he does, he's the most loyal person you could meet.

Favorite color: Violet

My EA ID is: minjee_kang and I've hashtagged #ARIACHRONICLES on Darian!

I went to a boarding school so naturally, I was interested in the whole concept :) And I went and read your story and I really enjoyed it! So I thought I'd give it a go and submit one of my sims. He didn't have a background story before this, but he somehow reminded me of Sirius Black from HP a lot (but with Weasley hair obviously :D) so hence, I was inspired!
    Post edited by minjee_kang on
    Oh and congrats on getting a new laptop! I got mine a few months ago as well and I was sooooo happy that I could finally play the Sims without extreme lagging :D So good!
    Irishsong wrote: »
    I did some minor changes to just about everyone. Some stuff I don't have (like someone was missing pants) so I just replaced it. Everything's good here. I just gotta crank out some more chapters to get to when they're needed.

Maybe they just didn't want to wear pants, you pantsist :D
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    @minjee_kang he's awesome. I'll add him tomorrow and I'm happy you like my story!
    jzZP0sJ.png
    @minjee_kang i went to the café just yesterday to do Internet stuff and i don't feel like going anywhere today since it's my day off, so I'll grab him on friday.
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • CementCement Posts: 3,505 Member
    Woops, I thought I posted him already! Here's mine. I ended up not using any CC in the end, so don't worry about that :)

Name: Justin Hastings (Gallery link)
    Interests: Cooking, swimming, and occasional gardening
    Background: Heir to a successful company of a large fast food restaurant chain, his father showed him the ropes at a young age... Starting from the bottom. Shocked and disgusted by some of the lower end branches, Justin began to shake in his resolve to take over the company. Nightmares of messy spills and dirty surroundings plague him to the very core--But his love of good food and his childhood dream of one day becoming a professional restaurateur seem to push him forward every time.
    Favorite color: Sky Blue
    BEXb16f.png

Hope he's alright :)
    He's great. :smile:
    jzZP0sJ.png
    Ok, casting is now closed. I'm going to make a character myself because while you guys all made nice guys, they're too nice. I gotta have someone stir the pot.
    jzZP0sJ.png
    I'll give you guys a tour of the school your boys are going to be attending in a day or two. Hopefully I'll get the time, but i see it being likely i will.
    jzZP0sJ.png
    Woop woop! Excited
    edited June 2017
    Behind door # 1
    Wb497UG.png
    Adriel's room
    8ZWJI3J.png
    pGViUWU.png
    womU1FO.png

Behind door # 2
    nPUzUx7.png
    Alec's room
    eiG86tA.png
    qlLtzA0.png
    6iXh6AK.png

Behind door # 3
    gkl2F6v.png
    Darian's room
    eKOVvKG.png
    RzO3xHz.png
    LuiFrRU.png

Behind door # 4
    vur1ar3.png
    Justin's room
    Jy2EY9A.png
    uu0sZD7.png
    qDbLQst.png

Behind door # 5
    aH9pVdZ.png
    IWCC2C4.png
    MJuFe2S.png
    43WCABd.png

Behind door # 6
    UVx6arm.png
    Guess who's
    1FEYbfi.png
    bz1RSK3.png
    UGBx3So.png

Behind door # 7
    Nb5OKUR.png
    Headmaster Lucas's room
    fNXeys9.png
    By8tqXi.png
    HwY74gO.png

Behind door # 8
    kuhjaZd.png
    Sir Adrian Merriweather, the butler's room.
    JZGA0od.png
    nxupAnB.png
    ACFwNxJ.png

And that ends today's tour of the bedrooms.
    Post edited by Irishsong on
    jzZP0sJ.png
    So nice :) Darian's room is just how I imagined it to be! The basketballs on the bed cover is such a nice touch! Hope he's fitting in well :) I can see you put a lot of thought into decorating the rooms <3 All the rooms have such character! xo
    edited June 2017
    Me gusta!!!
    Post edited by MINEZ on