Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 Survey

ActuallySammyActuallySammy Posts: 299 Member
edited May 2017 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
Do the survey here: https://goo.gl/forms/hEOVi4Bc6srFekPI2
Information for most choices:

1. The Sims 4 Automobile:

New Town: Metropolis.

This EP introduces brand new vehicles that appeared or didn't appear in the sims.

I. First, racing cars and racing cars stadium:
As you can see racing cars have already been introduced in the sims. But the racing cars stadium didn't. Now your sims can race with their cars, and earn money depending on the rank they get.
Two new jobs/professions: a.Commenter. Your sims can now comment on racing matches, and announce everything happening.
b. As mentioned above, earn money by doing races

II. Second, there'll be airports where your sims can travel from a town to another, or if new countries were introduced, from a country to another.
Two new jobs/professions: a. Pilot.
b. *Don't know what to name it, but the person who work in the airports, for baggages*

III. Two New Careers: Mechinical Engineering and Car Dealer (already introduced)

IV. Two new vehicles: Metro, and Trains.
Two New Comunity Lots: Metro Station and Train Station.
Metro station may be underground.

V. Gas Stations and maybe advanced car control: Fuel may be introduced in this expansion pack, so when your car run out of fuel, they call or visit a gas station, so it could fill it with fuel.
A new career: Your sims can now work in gas stations.

2. The Sims 4 Life Stage:

No New Town.

This expansion pack is similar to The Sims 3 Generations.

I. The two most important addition in this EP: Toddlers, since they don't appear in the base game.
- Family Trees.

II. Memories, Scrapbooks, and/or Photo Albums.
I don't really know if they do appear in The Sims 4, but if not then this may be a good addition.

III. Kindergarten and School.

IV. New activities for children to do:
a. Crafting (probably with paper).
b. Dress and makeup like a freak.
c. Make bubbles using a bubble blowing tool.
d. Puppet and Puppet Shows.
e. Build Sandcastles or other stuff when in th beach.
etc.

V. Kids Workshop.

VI. New activities for teenagers to do:
-Spin the bottle.
-Truth or dare.
-School Dance.
-School Festivals.

3. The Sims 4: Time Travelling.
Two New Towns: Tomorrowland and Yesterdayland(:|)
This EP allow your sim not only to live the present time, but repeat the past that was once called 'history' and live life normally, no modern house, but caverns and huts. No fireplaces, but your sims will create a fire with rocks, the same way the old sims did, etc.
And allows you to aslo travel to the future (the sims 3 into the future) where you'll meet your descendant (SIMS 3 ITF) also fly with jetpacks. (ITF) You can also read other people's mind, read their dreams, and control them.

4. The Sims 4: Globetrotting.

I couldn't come up with a better name, but as you can conclude, it is similar to World Adventures.

It comes with new neighborhoods in different countries. And of course new contents.
Contents are similar to Sims 3 World Adventure but with new stuff that I couldn't come up with.

A few possibilities:
Neighborhoods:
-Simville, U.S.A/England/any english speaking country.
-Die Simdorf, Germany.
-Villagio del Sim, Italy
-Aldea del Sim, Spain
-To Simchorió, Greece.

5. The Sims 4: Tropical Life.

This EP is more like 1 EP that I created, and Island Paradise.
New Town: Tropica Paradiso (haha, based on Isla Paradiso)

What Tropica Paradiso consists of? Well Tropica Paradiso is most likely divised into two parts: A big ocean, and the land.
Tropica Paradiso is full of Rainforests, and Forests.
All the land part is covered by trees, except in the middle. In the middle, lies a big temple, surrounded by huts and 4 statues. No EP are needed to play and enter this world. Except in the middle, you can visit the temple but you can't enter neither live in the huts. The Sims 4: Globetrotting (or whatever its name would be) needs to be installed, so you could enter the temple. And ofcourse uncover its secret.
There'll be (maybe) a total of 13 missions (or whatever number that ends with 1,3,5,7,9) and 12 huts (-1).
At each mission you unlock a luxurious hut to live in. When 12 missions are completed you own all the huts. But what about the 13 mission? Well this mission, when it's completed you can live in the luxurious and breathtaking fortune of the town; the temple.
In the ocean part, there'll be houseboats, the ability to jet ski, snorkel, swim, scuba dive, ride a banana, etc. But beware to not go that far except on when you're on your houseboat. Because lives the wild creatures of the ocean: Octopus (rare) + octopus parts as collectable, Sharks + Shark tails as collectable. If you're sim is good at swimming and master swimming skills, he may be lucky enough to the place where mermaids and dolphins live.

Where do your sims live? Regular homes are so rare that only 2 are available. Other house lots are: Tree houses, houseboats, and of course the unlockables: huts and temple.

Supernatural Creature: Mermaids.

To travel from a town to another with a travelling boat in the sea, The Sims 4 Automobile should be installed
+There'll be waterfalls.

6. The Sims 4 Paranormal/Casting Spells/Mystical
New Town: Mystic Woods.

This expansion pack is similar to sims 3 supernatural. With supernatural creatures such as:
Ghosts, Werewolves, Fairies, Witches, Vampires, and for the first time make them created directly from CAS: Zombies.
New additions:

I. Supernatural Creatures (listed above)

II. Supernatural Academy: Take courses to develop your sims abilities, with assignements and tasks.

III. Zombies still attack your garden and sims, even though they can be playable. There'll be Zombies, Conehead Zombie, Bucket Zombie, Fooball Zombie and Door Zombie (not sure of the name haha)
+ Upgradable Peashooters: Repeater, Gatling Pea.

IV: Supernatural Skill Level.

V: Brooms, wands and plasma.

VI: Teleport your sim to the place you want.

VII. Fairies can control sims emotions when they aren't tired and fully energetic.

VIII: Werewolf Lounge, Vampire Lounge, Fairy Lounge, etc.. (each supernatural type) where supernaturals gets to meet each others.

IX: Rivalry between two supernatural types (enabled/disabled)

7. The Sims 4: Throughout The Galaxy.
Sims are way smarter now they have learned how to control the spaceship and evade the real world, to travel to other planets.

I. Build the spaceship.

II. Build the rocket for faster access into the galaxy.

III. New Careers and stuff for astronomy.

IV: New Astronomy Clothing.

V: Explore the other planets, and the galaxy that your sims never explored before

The Sims 4 Farm Life:

1.) Choice to make animals playable or non-playable (as pets or livestock).
2.) New Careers – veterinarian (with domestic or livestock specialties?), farmer, breeder.
3.) New Skills – zoology, agriculture, equestrianism.
4.) New aspirations – successful farmer, successful breeder, animal lover.
5.) New CAS items – hairstyles and clothes.
6.) New Objects – animal pens, stables, houses, coops, troughs, fences, jumps, toys, etc.
7.) Animals – dogs, cats, birds, rabbits, chickens, pigs, sheep, cows, horses, llamas/alpacas, and more.
8.) Unplanned events – predators eat your unguarded farm animals, autonomous breeding, crop consumption, cow – cowplant friendships, love matches, & mimicking.
9.) Equestrian events – races or show jumping.
10.) Petting Zoo
11.) ‘State’ Fairs
12.) Farmers' Markets

The Sims 4 Pets

1.) Some new animals with different requirements like potbellied pigs, sugar gliders, and hedgehogs.
2.) The standard pets as well:
3.) Veterinarian, rancher, zookeeper or similar animal caretaker career track.
4.) Some ‘special’ pets like freezer bunnies and/or llamacorns.
5.) The ability to open a pet store & groomer in combination with GTW EP.
6.) A pet daycare center for while people are away or at work. Perhaps they could learn skills there and/or gain friends.
7.) Special interactions with pets between toddlers, kids, and teens who sometimes bond even more strongly with pets.
8.) Interactions between pets. Parrots that sit on dogs’ heads, kittens that snuggle dogs, dogs that chase bunnies, etc.
9.) Expansion Pack integration. For GTW there could be police dogs and the ability to open pet stores. If a vacation EP is added, I would hope you could have pets go on vacation, too. Pets could serve as familiars in a Supernatural EP.
10.) Both low and high maintenance types of pets to give Simmers the option of micromanaging and lavishing attention on their pets, or just having some around that do their own thing.
11.) The return of aquariums and fish tanks.
12.) Animals as customizable as Sims so that you could pull their ears long or short, give them big or small paws, adjust their snouts, etc. They should also have traits.
13.) Pet ghosts.
14.) Pets as beings. Don’t make them into objects like Sim babies by attaching them to pet beds or something similar.
15.) Petsitters to care for your pets while you are at work, on vacation, or for those that don’t want to deal with all the upkeep. This would be a good teen/pre-teen job.
16.) The ability to have more than one animal in a cage, hutch, or other enclosure.
17.) Pet gates, hutches, kennels, other places to keep animals.
18.) Lots of interactions – pets to sleep at the foot of the bed while the Sims are sleeping there (not either Sim or pet as in previous expansions), kids and toddlers to cuddle pets, birds to ride on shoulders, agility courses, handshakes, high fives, nose kisses, pawing for attention, rubbing against trouser legs, and so on.
19.) Silly animal behavior. Each type of animal should have a few funny/plum interactions when left on their own:
20.) The ability to add pets on top of 8 family member limit. (# of Sims + # of pets > 8)
21.) Neutering. If there is autonomous breeding then there should also be an option to neuter pets.
22.) A way to prevent strays from appearing on lots.
23.) Build mode for pet houses, mazes, gyms and tunnels.
24.) Dog Parks with group activities/multitasking for dogs -- tag or hide and seek type games, chasing each other, carrying a stick together, playing ball together, tug-of-war, water sport and so on.

The Sims 4 Amusement Park:

Rides
-Roller Coasters (stand up, sit down, steel, loops, wooden, inverted, lay on your belly, etc.)
-ferris wheels
-bungee jumping
-tea cups
-swings ride
-carousel
-kiddie rides
-bumper cars
-go carts
-Round up (where you stand up on a circular ride and the ride spins in a tilted motion)
-bumper boats
-train ride
-Dungeon drop
-Scrambler
-Water rides such as log flume and bumper boats

Food
-cotton candy stand
-ice cream stand
-soft pretzel stand
-corn dog/hot dog cart
-popcorn cart
-Deep fried foods like Oreos, butter, cookie dough, pickles, etc.
-Elephant ears
-Gyros
-Donut burger (it's a popular item at my state fair)

New Jobs
-Ride attendant
-Amusement park manager
-Amusement park CEO
-concession stand attendant
-entertainer (dressed in a costume)
-Game attendant

New emotions
-Nauseous
-Excited/thrilled
-Scared

New traits
-Brave
-Coaster lover
-Wimp/scaredy cat

Miscellaneous
-arcade games (water shooter, ring toss, guess your weight/age/birthday or different for sims, etc.)
-Different types of amusement parks (theme parks, water parks, scream parks which are perfect for Halloween.)
-Scream park (like a giant haunted house) stuff to scare sims with
-New world called New Heights
-Circuses
Origin id: ActuallySammy
If you want to respond to me please make sure to @ me.
Post edited by ActuallySammy on

Comments

• yagwityagwit Posts: 118 Member
    I would like to see a dealership with functional cars. I have one with enlarged toy cars. The lot looks neat and sales are good, but they cannot drive em away. :(
  • JemcrystalJemcrystal Posts: 72 Member
    I want elves and werewolves.

I want elves and werewolves.

That was in number 6 in the list.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• DevinaleDevinale Posts: 209 Member
    I really just want pets and unversity, although I hope I could send my kids to private school and stuff at some point, then I could have bigger families
  • simminecraftsimminecraft Posts: 2 New Member
    The Sims 4 Life Stage