Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

looking for make your own butler mod

R3imiuR3imiu Posts: 256 Member
is there a mod or way to make your own butler? (also id like the option for a female butler to wear a maid dress.)
all the other butlers ive hired in game either just laze about while stuffing their faces while mess piles up, try to steal from my household (significant others and/or items), and/or be mean to kids & break stuff.
[✨R3imiu's Alot of Lots Showcase✨] (forum & origin username is same: R3imiu )
a1EEcS1.gif
Me playing games like: Sims 3, Animal Crossing New Leaf, Pocket Monsters 3DS, Sims 4
⍟ᴥ⍟ i watch my sims sleep

Comments

• Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    I edit the butler with cas.fulleditmode after they've been added to a household.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    R3imiuR3imiu Posts: 256 Member
    I edit the butler with cas.fulleditmode after they've been added to a household.

does that make them controllable or keep them auto?
    [✨R3imiu's Alot of Lots Showcase✨] (forum & origin username is same: R3imiu )
    a1EEcS1.gif
    Me playing games like: Sims 3, Animal Crossing New Leaf, Pocket Monsters 3DS, Sims 4
    ⍟ᴥ⍟ i watch my sims sleep
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    R3imiu wrote: »

does that make them controllable or keep them auto?

It keeps them auto. If you do testingcheats true then cas.fulleditmode, you can open unplayed Sims in CAS. You can also open the butlers in CAS from Manage Households > Not in World
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.