Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I LOVE THE NEW LIGHTS!

NectereNectere Posts: 1,002 Member
That is pretty much all I wanted to say, its feedback, so there it is.

I LOVE the new ceiling lights from the patch. Thank you heaps! <3
Mods should enhance my game, not fix it.
Origin ID NectereSim

Comments

• MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    Thats what i forgot to check out, I loaded everything up and played, totally forgot to see what else they added.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • TsukihasbeenhereTsukihasbeenhere Posts: 46 Member
    I totally forgot to check them! Luckily I was playing already, they're gorgeous!
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    I'm really happy we got these. I use the subtle saucer lights all the time cause I hate to have obstruction in my view while playing. Now there's another light that I'll use regularly and it has a more traditional look. It also lights up the room really well.
    egTcBMc.png
  • LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    I used those confection lights to brighten up a night-club, instead of those boring discs.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    Loanet wrote: »
    I used those confection lights to brighten up a night-club, instead of those boring discs.

These aren't bad they hang a little lower... but still work. I think the multi-color one that I saw in build turned me off to even looking at it. I'll be using these in the "boring" colors more regularly now too :).
    egTcBMc.png
  • iiomqilovesimsiiomqilovesims Posts: 281 Member
    I have currently not played the game yet, but once I get time, I will! Are they nice? Do they look good? Could anyone send a picture?
  • BrownGamerGurl1BrownGamerGurl1 Posts: 1,136 Member
    edited May 2017
    Nectere wrote: »
    That is pretty much all I wanted to say, its feedback, so there it is.

I LOVE the new ceiling lights from the patch. Thank you heaps! <3

i really like the new simply round/white light. I love simple things :)@Nectere