Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Parenthood premades

Is anyone else exited for the new sims in the pack? I'm the kind of player who mass-deletes 90% of the premades, but attaches themselves like a mommy bear to some selected few. The female teen in the skater (?) vest and the blonde boy with hat and the shirt around his waist will definitely make it into my game.

So what are your favourites so far? Do you think they'll be placed into our libraries or will appear on the gallery?

Comments

• aprilroseaprilrose Posts: 1,832 Member
    I'd like to add a few of the premades from this pack in my game as well as the houses/rooms from the trailer
    Simming for 19 years!
    Family Tree
    Playing Mod & CC Free

• friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,545 Member
    i would love to download for my games the premades from the trailer of the gamepack
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • caitybee73caitybee73 Posts: 121 Member
    I'm excited for premades too :)
    The family of (i think) 5 where the mother has the hair similar to the toddler hair, the family with the red-haired teen boys who are always fighting, and the single dad family from the most recent trailer all really appeal to me!
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    I adore that cute little toddler that's been making those big messes on the floor in the trailers. It would be a shame to think that she can't be downloaded in to the game. I would have at least have one my sim families adopt her without hesitation.
  • simmer_whoviansimmer_whovian Posts: 275 Member
    I really want the family with three daughters - teen, child and toddler, that have been in both trailers. The one where the mom has the grown-up version of the toddler hair. They seem like a family I would really love to play or at least have in my game. I hope they share them with us when the pack comes out.
  • gothprincess4evergothprincess4ever Posts: 2,130 Member
    I'd love to play the family with the three daughters - teen, child and toddler. And also the family with the single dad with the two sons -child, toddler. I truly hope they'll be uploaded in the Gallery when the GP is released.
    I really want the family with three daughters - teen, child and toddler, that have been in both trailers. The one where the mom has the grown-up version of the toddler hair. They seem like a family I would really love to play or at least have in my game. I hope they share them with us when the pack comes out.
    The one with the three daughters? Is that the family with the cute little girl that was having a problem with the science project?
    edited May 2017
    No, it's this one:

TS4_GP05_OFFICIAL_SCREENSHOTS_04_002_1080.jpg

But I'd love to have this family too (I'm guessing this is the one you mean?):

TS4_GP05_OFFICIAL_SCREENSHOTS_03_002_1080.png

Both families seem really great and I'd be thrilled to play with them! I might even set up my first save where I play rotationally if they and some of the others are uploaded. I really like all the different families we've seen so far, but especially the ones in the pictures above.
    No, it's this one:

Both families seem really great and I'd be thrilled to play with them! I might even set up my first save where I play rotationally if they and some of the others are uploaded. I really like all the different families we've seen so far, but especially the ones in the pictures above.
    The top family, that's the family of that adorable little toddler that kept on making those big messes in the trailer. I do like the family in the bottom pic too. I hope that they plan to show either or both of these families in the live stream for Parenthood tomorrow. And I hope that they upload both families to the Gallery for downloading. :)
    edited May 2017
    sunman502 wrote: »
    No, it's this one:

The top family, that's the family of that adorable little toddler that kept on making those big messes in the trailer. I do like the family in the bottom pic too. I hope that they plan to show either or both of these families in the live stream for Parenthood tomorrow. And I hope that they upload both families to the Gallery for downloading. :)

Same here. They should upload them since they're also on the official cover of the game and so far we've usually gotten the Sims they use for that. I'm still keeping my fingers crossed just in case, though. I really want to play them!
  • SparklePlumleySparklePlumley Posts: 1,061 Member
    Is there a Parenthood Sim that is supposed to represent one of the gurus? I think it's the one that is with the two arguing teen boys. I only seen one other person mention this on another thread. Just wondering if it really was a thing or not.
  • leo3487leo3487 Posts: 4,062 Member
    There willl be a new world or just 3 families at galery?
    leo3487 wrote: »
    There willl be a new world or just 3 families at galery?

I doubt there will be a new world, but they might surprise us with one in the livestream. I'm not overly optimistic about it, though. This pack is mostly about gameplay, it doesn't seem like a new world is needed to go with it.
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    Are you sure there will be premades? I just remember folk being disappointed when the vampires weren't all downloadable.
    Sorry for being a bit off topic, but does anyone know if new baby cribs are included in this GP? I didn't see something in the trailer, but I was hoping for some new stuff for our poor babies... I'd also love some changing tables and other decorative items as well! I think the baby life stage doesn't get the love it deserves! :D
    calaprfy wrote: »
    Are you sure there will be premades? I just remember folk being disappointed when the vampires weren't all downloadable.

Yes, yes, you're right! I was hoping for more downloadable Vampires, but they didn't give us too many of them. Let's hope they'll upload these new families to the Gallery now!
  • sunspritersunspriter Posts: 125 Member
    Oh I hope they do let us have them, the families are too cute
  • SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    The family with the little girls could very well end up in my game :)

Im the only than at the first trailer, believed than the teen was a boy (the teen of the family you say)?
  • SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member

Im the only than at the first trailer, believed than the teen was a boy (the teen of the family you say)?

Not sure I follow completely. The first family to be shown, the one with the little toddler. Also the one with burping at the table. To me the teen looks like a girl at least :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIW6kougM6w

If I completely misunderstood you it could be because I just read books for my rl toddler until he and I fell asleep. Still a bit woozy from waking up again :D

Not sure I follow completely. The first family to be shown, the one with the little toddler. Also the one with burping at the table. To me the teen looks like a girl at least :)

Ok, sure, is a girl, as I saw other trailers and pack cover
    Also has a female name, she is Mia
  • InvisibleaesInvisibleaes Posts: 1,526 Member
    I really want the single dad household. I forget which trailer he was in but I have a plan to pair him with my Brandi Broke after I get her story to the same spot as the sims 2 left off. ;-) right know she and Skip are happy with toddler Dustin. ;-) I'm waiting for Parenthood to continue the storyline lol
  • AfterMidnightAfterMidnight Posts: 1,020 Member
    The mom with the curly hair reminds me of my aunt. It's definitely the hair.
  • EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,341 Member
    calaprfy wrote: »

We usually get most of the promotional sims and I expect it to be no different this time. Even if some sims are missing, someone in the community will recreate them. I got my two missing Renegades this way and cannot imagine playing without them despite them not being their official versions <3

This time around they used the same sim bases, but with different traits and value traits for the lifestream. It would be funny if @maxiscreator_01 uploaded both their "good" and "bad" versions and made it a contest which version gets downloaded more often.
    sunman502 wrote: »
    No, it's this one:

Same here. They should upload them since they're also on the official cover of the game and so far we've usually gotten the Sims they use for that. I'm still keeping my fingers crossed just in case, though. I really want to play them!
    Same here, I would like to play them too. :)