Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Here's a puzzler

MadIrisMadIris Posts: 594 Member
edited May 2017 in The Sims 3 Bugs & Issues
Whenever I start this particular save, this one sim, no matter how I dress her, looks like this:
Screenshot-92.jpg

But reset or opening her in CAS, will set her right, the outfit I put her in:
Screenshot-93.jpg

But once I close the game and come back, she's right back to looking like the first pic, including the invisible feet. Every. Single. Time. I open the game. She's the only one that does this that I know of, is she corrupt?

I looked through Master Controller (which has that same first pic hair and older costumes but there's no option to remove them from the list I found when I go to Basic>Outfit) and Debug Enabler (only saw options to change and copy clothing), and deleted some cc but she won't open with the outfit I last left her in. Game running great otherwise.

I'm simply stumped.

Comments

• igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    Hmm. I'm going to guess there is a cached partial copy of that sim someplace that keeps getting called upon and that, if you left her alone long enough, she might change into her proper appearance on her own after a while.

Try clearing your TS user game folder's cache files?

Then maybe try a MC Reset on the sim?
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • MadIrisMadIris Posts: 594 Member
    Nope, neither clearing of caches nor reset with MC worked, so I pulled an older version of her and hubby and replaced them. Game ran like silk...until EA stole it.