Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Leader of the New World Challenge..

CharliimaiCharliimai Posts: 1,773 Member
I have created a new 3 part challenge. called The Leader of the New World Challenge. It's official home is Simlandia.weebly .com but this thread is a place to ask questions and share your progress and stories.
The Story of the Challenge

In the year 2017 the sims world became segregated. Due to the prejudice and hatred of a few mischievous gangs. The Gangs eventually started to use extreme violence and attacked any that were different. To ensure the safety of its inhabitants the Mediator decided the best course of action would be to temporarily separate them. So the world was split into sections.
​Nevermore Vale aka Windenburg (for the Nobods)
Simtopia City aka San Myshuno (for the "SIM"ples)
Venus Valley aka Oasis Springs (for the Pollinators)
Olde Dusk Haven aka Forgotten Hollow(for the "Plasma"tics)
​[Sul Sul promenade (aka magnolia promenade), Newcrest, Orchard Oaks(aka willowcreek) and Granite falls were to remain neutral area's]
​However the hatred between the different sections intensified and war was the result. The Simworld war rages on and the casualties are too many, The most recent include the previous leaders.
​So now it is up to you to become the new Leader of your section and help end to the war.
lotnw-collage.jpg

The Challenge
This is a three part challenge and part one will be the hardest. Your task is to become the leader of your section of the world and bring forth the end of the separatist movement by bringing together all the Simworld.
  • Part one: Collect, complete required collections
  • Part two: Befriend, complete friend of the world aspiration and befriend one of each group.
  • Part three: Celebrate, complete a goaled event/party

For more details visit :LOTNW challenge @ Simlandia.weebly.com

Before you start​ decide your Gameplay style.
A. Aging Off one sim/Generation (I think this is the most difficult as it gets pretty repetitive)
​B. Aging on Normal. One sim (chosen Heir)/Multiple Generations. How you choose your Heir is entirely your choice.

To begin: Enter Cas and create a sim from one of the 3 groups "SIM"ples, Pollinators or Nobods (as ghost cannot be created in Cas you can create a sim of your choice and when in game use a cheat to get a ghost ) move them into any residential lot in the designated neighbourhood for their group type.
​(you must be sure to use the move the townies and pre-made's into the correct worlds/neighbourhoods before starting part one. There will be a custom world save available in downloads for you to use. found here : (Lotnw Worldsave) Which is of course optional
you are now ready to Start part one.

To install the custom world save file:
1. IMPORTANT!!! Back up your Save files before doing anything else, just in case things go wonky. Just copy and paste them somewhere safe. (You can find your Saves folder in the following location for PC: \Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4)
2. Download the save files from the dropbox folder in the link below. (No adfly)
3. Copy and paste/ download or save the files directly into your \Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\saves folder. Both (Slot_00210517.save) and (Slot_00210517.save.ver0) need to be added to your save folder.
4. Start your game. 
5. From the main menu, click on “Load Game”. You should see “Seasons” as an option on the menu. You may have to scroll down past your other saves to find it (it has a date of 21/05/2017).
​6. Select “Seasons” and load the save. Feel free to “Save as” and rename it to something else!
cSXsPD.jpg

Read my Legacy story's or atttempt one of my Sims 4 challenges.
Charlii Mai's Blogs and Challenges

Read All of my Latest stories all in one place.
RainbowPlumbob (Wordpress)

Post edited by Charliimai on

Comments

• CharliimaiCharliimai Posts: 1,773 Member
    edited August 2019
    Part 1
    This is the first challenge and by far the hardest work/most involved. The task allotted to you is to complete 10 of the available in-game collections.
    A wall mounted award will be issued for each completed collection this must be mounted. The items collected can be sold or kept in the trophy room.
    ​(Only the award is important)

Rules

** ​No cheats that give you an advantage over someone who did not use them. (No buy debug, No downloading rooms with collectables etc)
    ** You can use cheats that do not affect the challenge for example money cheats to buy /rent your sims home, CC and mods that affect appearance and/or story progression.
    ​** ​Kleptomaniacs have the ability to swipe objects from other lots/households. This is a valid way of collecting.
    ** This household is the only one you are allowed to play/control
    ​** Other members of the household are allowed to collect items for your sim.
    ​** All members in the household are allowed to work
    ​** You may sell most of the collectables you have found in order to pay bills etc. Only the in- game Award for complete collection is important. And they must be displayed once received.There are a few exceptions to this rule
    Number 1: Space Rocks collection. All 4 must be displayed as no Plaque is Awarded on completion of this collection.
    ​Number 2: Experimental food prints (Simstagram photo's) They must also be displayed.
    ​Number 3: No plaque is Awarded for the Plushies. Your sim will only receive a cash sum of $150 so they must also be displayed.
    *​* You must have a designated room/wall space to display your Awards and Space Rock Collection.

There are 20 collections available to complete they are the following;
    1.​​Frogs
    2.Gardening
    3.My Sims Trophies
    4.Metals
    5.Crystals
    6.Elements
    7.​Postcards
    8.Fossils
    9.Microscope Prints
    10.Space Prints
    11.Aliens
    12.Space Rocks
    13.Fish
    14.Insects ​(Outdoor retreat)
    15.Geodes ​(Get to Work)
    16.​Experimental food photo's ​(Dine out)
    17.​City Posters (City living)
    18.Snowglobes (City living)
    19.Holiday cracker plushies
    20.​Voidcritters (Kids stuff)

You only need to choose 10 out of the 20+ available (feel free to add other collections added to game through patches or new content/packs)

If Playing for points: Collecting the complete set will earn you a total of 100 points (10 points per complete collection): If you are missing any of the packs you will need to adjust the points per collection so that the total you can earn remains at 100.

More details including a list of collectables can be found on the Official challenge site: Simlandia.weebly.com
    Post edited by Charliimai on
    cSXsPD.jpg

Questions and Answers

cSXsPD.jpg

​Part 2

Now you have all the collections completed you have been given the title of Clan Leader. Your next task is to invoke a truce and befriend the other Clan Leaders.
    ​You must choose one sim from each group. ( excluding your own)
    ​["SIM"ples, Nobods, Pollinators, Plasmatics] and through interactions only (no cheats)become best friends with all of them.

​To view part two rules in detail visit LOTNW Challenge prt 2
    ​Part 3

Now that you and the other world leaders have developed a close bond and strong relationships It's time to celebrate and show the citizens of your worlds that the war is over.
    ​Using your phone, plan a social event of your choice preferably either House party, Black and white bash or Dinner party.
    Invite your new friends (The other clan leaders)
    ​Party Must achieve a medal rating to be successful.

​To View Part three rules in detail visit LOTNW challenge pt3
    cSXsPD.jpg

Story Links

cSXsPD.jpg

Giving this challenge a bump as I'm about to start a new save.
    cSXsPD.jpg