Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Strange Pixels

ParyPary Posts: 6,871 Member
edited May 2017 in The Sims 3 Builders
Normally I upload my lots to my Tumblr, but now TS3 has a Creative Corner again, I can share them here too.

They're no great feats of building. I build mainly on flat lots and let people download so they can sculpt the land to their liking. Some of my lots are also unfurnished so that people can furnish to their own tastes as well.

Having experienced many routing errors and problem lots that have been CFE'd or MOO'd to death over the years, I never use CFE and rarely MOO, if only to place a door at the stairs or something. Never furniture.

Anyhow, to begin with, I've a few lots that I recreated from TS2 Veronaville.

I built these few lots in about 2010, when there were precious little EP’s or Store things for the game. They were floating around for a while, but when CS3 closed, they just kind of drifted into obscurity because I never uploaded them anywhere that people could see them.

I recently put them back into my game because Rflong7 built me an empty world that is based on a ruined old medieval keep, so I’ve been using these lots in the world. This is why the stone and trim is darker than they originally were in TS2. I’ve reworked the outsides a little, but left the insides as is.

I thought people might like to download them again. The lots still have their original furnishing, so they wont look very up to date. I left them like that because three of the lots were to be put into another medieval world for someone, so the houses are furnished with torch lights and such.

If you don’t like the insides, just rip it all out. I was going to do that, and upload them unfurnished, but I thought people might want to just plonk them down and go play without worrying about having to furnish, so I left it. The smaller dwelling is unfurnished in this one.

The lots use a couple of pieces of CC & Store that probably aren’t really necessary.

Huge Lunatic’s - Natural Garden Edgers

Armiel’s - Moar Barn Walls

Brown Thatch Roof - Dragon Valley EA Store

Daffodils - Dragon Valley EA Store

Barnacle Free Staircase - Barnacle Bay

Humble Hedge - Roaring Heights

Pictures

50 Poet Place

tumblr_oog7l5AOXc1uj2se4o1_1280.jpg

100 ViaVeronaville

tumblr_oofkziTW841uj2se4o4_1280.jpg

45 Bard Boulevard

tumblr_oofktabrHx1uj2se4o3_1280.jpg

26 ViaVeronaville

tumblr_oofki77Q1O1uj2se4o3_1280.jpg

20 ViaVeronaville

tumblr_oofk8msaAA1uj2se4o4_1280.jpg

Sunnybelle

tumblr_ojsym95dBq1uj2se4o1_1280.jpg

Sunnybelle - 1 bed, 2 bath 19k furnished.

This is the little TS2 house I remember seeing one day, and decided to recreate in TS3. I only ever saw a picture of the front of the TS2 house, so the floorplan and what not is just my own. Whoever created the adorable TS2 house, thank you, it was cute enough for me not to forget it :)

EA Makeover - Prairie Smile

tumblr_od7xjhiTAJ1uj2se4o1_1280.jpg

Prairie smile is one of EA’s base game houses included in the Lots and Houses bin. It is VERY unattractive, but I figured it had a lot of potential, it just needed some redecorating. EA chose the ugliest wall coverings in the world, and made a fairly attractive build into something hideous.

Bau’s gorgeous Craftsman Chic

Plasticbox’s Simple Siding

Huge Lunatic’s Cut Stump Edging

Levini’s Frat Bro Fencing Jr , which doesn’t seem to be at the location anymore but I found through THIS post

Armiel’s Moar Barn Walls

Again, these lots use some third party content. It isn't really necessary, and the lots are in .package form, simply ready to be dropped into your Library folder, so if you don't want the content, you will not get it. It simply wont show up in your game, and the items will be replaced with base game stuff.

If you want to see more pictures, you can see more here - Strange Pixels

Sims 3 Household Exchange - Share your households!
PoppySims Archive
InnaLisa Pose Archive
Devolution of Sims - a once customisable open world sandbox which has become a DLC Party catalog in a shoebox
I ♡ Pudding

Comments