Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bliss

This is not to provoke a major discussion on the merits of TS3 or 4 but simply to say how happy I am to be re-installing TS3. I uninstalled it all last year to conduct a little experiment with TS4 and I did not realise how much I would miss my games. All week I have been carefully downloading my disks and today I got all of my store content back on. Just my saved games to retrieve from the external hard drive now. I am genuinely excited and am mentally planning houses to build :) I even took the plunge and ordered a disk copy of WA.

Yes I know TS3 has faults. What game doesn't ? I am however looking forward to seeing Baby Doll and the rest of her family. You are welcome to share my joy.

Betty
I no longer use Origin or My Page. You can find me on YouTube or Twitter as Bettyboop711000. You are welcome to contact me as I explore options for a PC sandbox life simulation game.
Wherever I am friends call me Betty

Sim enim est vita

Comments

• KATENESSKATENESS Posts: 3,610 Member
    Have fun! :)
    giphy.gif

• Bettyboop55Bettyboop55 Posts: 2,646 Member
    Thank you :) I hope to get CAW downloaded tomorrow. It's like being a child in a sweet shop - not sure what to play with first.
    I no longer use Origin or My Page. You can find me on YouTube or Twitter as Bettyboop711000. You are welcome to contact me as I explore options for a PC sandbox life simulation game.

Sim enim est vita
    Rflong7 wrote: »
    CAW! CAW! Play CAW first. :mrgreen:

I kept my Little Fenbury files so I could load those into CAW <3

Sim enim est vita
  • JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    Have fun! (and welcome back ;))
    5JZ57S6.png
    JoAnne65 wrote: »
    Have fun! (and welcome back ;))

Thank you :) So good to talk to people who enjoy the same things. Baby Doll has four children, two of which are toddlers ....... :)

Sim enim est vita
  • MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,809 Member
    Have fun and welcome back!
    Have fun and welcome back!

Thank you :)

Sim enim est vita
  • slynnskislynnski Posts: 2,316 Member
    Welcome back to the best version The Sims 3!
  • MazakeenMazakeen Posts: 440 Member
    Gets an auto-awesome for returning to an awesome game. Welcome, have fun, and share both fun moments and hair-pulling moments. It all belongs here amongst us other awesome simmers.
    ie62Ymx.jpg
    Rawwrr...
    Mazakeen wrote: »
    Gets an auto-awesome for returning to an awesome game. Welcome, have fun, and share both fun moments and hair-pulling moments. It all belongs here amongst us other awesome simmers.

You're right on both counts :) First hair raising moment. I can't find my University disk. Hunted high and low. Have a feeling it might be with my TS2 disks which I put away when the TS2 Ultimate came out. However on the plus side CAW is loaded and my saved games are reinstalled. Can't install the existing builds until I find that disk. Intense decluttering of study to follow tomorrow in effort to find it. On the other hand I could build new as I had not put them into the world I am building. Does happy dance :)

Sim enim est vita