Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

KATE: (Sims 3)....

CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
Kate: Part 1...

As far back as I can remember I've been chubby, and not the most popular kid, but it wasn’t so bad, I had a few friends, they were good friends till something happened and they stopped talking to me, that was last year. I'm 11 now and in the 5th grade my ex friends now pick on me and call me fat, as if being fat wasn't enough I also have big honking glasses, stringy black hair and a genius IQ...I was also "lucky" enough to inherit being a werewolf from my dear old dad, who I haven't seen or heard from since I was three years old, that gives my ex friends plenty of ammunition for teasing. I do have one friend who likes me as I am, Riley Frio, he's an alien who has a dad but no mom as far as he knows, it was never brought up. Riley and I do everything together, including getting picked on at school.

Speaking of parents, I asked mother about my dad once, I can sort of picture him, he has black hair and brown eyes, and is a werewolf like me but she just broke down crying so I decided to drop the subject. I also have a problem with my grandmother, or rather she has a problem with me, she is a genie and genies hate werewolves...she will talk to me but is not the warmest of grandmothers, I kinda think she barely tolerates me.

This is me...told you I was fat, I can't seem to help it, I eat to feel happy...I eat when I'm sad, I eat when I'm bored. Riley and I eat at the diner after school...so yeah, all that eating adds up. I really don't care..

Screenshot-9880_zpsccbmhsbq.jpg

Kate and Riley: He loves playing the handsome prince..

Screenshot-9888_zpsbsqmdjeh.jpg

This is what Kate doesn't know about her parents...

Erika White and her mother Elizabeth moved into Sunset just as she was starting her senior year in high school and very miffed her mother uprooted her in her last year of school taking her away from all her friends. She needed her friends around her as her beloved father had passed away 6 months ago, he was her best friend, they did everything together and he was teaching her about witchcraft as he was a witch just like Erika. Erika had nothing at all in common with her mother, who was not a pleasant person to be around.

Erika and Elizabeth...getting along:

Screenshot-9747_zpszalidlpx.jpg

Not for long..

Screenshot-9748_zpsbxclsa3n.jpg

Erika was very interested in business and starting her own business in the future, she fancied herself a jewelry designer. She got a chance to do an apprenticeship at the local office building for 6 weeks and jumped at the chance. The first day she met her mentor Thornton Wolff, she couldn't keep her eyes off him, he was a handsome man of 30, way too old, but would make the apprenticeship even more pleasant.

Took the gray blobs out of his hair, darkened it up and gave him the typical studly 3 day beard...

Screenshot-9798_zpsmrt2kx29.jpg

Erika and Thornton became fast friends they had a lot in common, he loved her happy disposition as he had a wretch of a girlfriend who barged her way into his life and house. Luckily she was visiting her mother and would be away for a few months. Thornton was the only one who made Erika happy, she had no friends in her new school and was very lonely except when she was a with Thornton, Mr. Wolff as she respectfully called him.

Happily going to "work" as she liked calling her apprenticeship:

Screenshot-9789_zps3mjiytq0.jpg

After a few weeks of working for Thornton which he insisted she call him, they started going out together after work. They went down to the beach a lot to talk.

Screenshot-9751_zps3b7fjz3x.jpg

Soon the friendship took a left turn into slightly more than friendship...Both knew what they were doing was wrong but neither wanted to change what they were heading into..

Screenshot-9755_zpsrj235soi.jpg

First kiss: (yes she is a teen here so they don't really "line up")

Screenshot-9757_zpsjt7nkcje.jpg

Screenshot-9762_zps37rd8uib.jpg

Screenshot-9763_zpsakpf0gk8.jpg

From that second on they were inseparable, they didn't really care who saw them or what people would say, they were in their own little bubble. Erika's 18th Birthday was rapidly approaching and Thornton wanted to make it special, he knew she adored art so he took her to the Art Gallery...

Screenshot-9805_zpsrbxealp0.jpg

Then out to eat at the Bistro, where he presented her with her favorite red roses:

Screenshot-9813_zpsjzdnsvak.jpg

Screenshot-9816_zpseemzvmhp.jpg

Screenshot-9812_zpsnpwuhpah.jpg

Screenshot-9811_zps8wjgo4ay.jpg

He professed his love for her down at the beach:

Screenshot-9828_zps9p9u2wty.jpg

Screenshot-9825_zpsqmlzdkc7.jpg

Screenshot-9819_zps3g5sdsyv.jpg

They watched the stars together for hours:

Screenshot-9822_zps1xr36mro.jpg

Screenshot-9823_zps7jzgqlsf.jpg

The next night Erika invited Thornton over to her house as she knew her mother would be gone all night for her monthly wicked Genie's gripe fest and all night card game.

They started out chatting...

Screenshot-9765_zpsbar2ctcl.jpg

But things progressed at lightning speed..

Screenshot-9770_zpsrhjxwonl.jpg

Screenshot-9769_zpsjfxkpwq1.jpg

Screenshot-9773_zpsro6sniwd.jpg

After the fact...(she ran to the bathroom...)

Screenshot-9775_zps4f9oyqtl.jpg

There were no regrets as the chatted and snuggled afterwards.

Screenshot-9767_zpshdqzjx78.jpg

A few weeks later...

Screenshot-9776_zpsx69jfgk0.jpg

Erika was scared of Thornton's reaction to the news as she knew he was not a fan of children due to his unhappy childhood with two parents who fought constantly and ignored him completely, he had a nanny who basically brought him up.

Luckily he seemed very happy.

Screenshot-9801_zps9qr44uih.jpg

Soon little Kate White-Wolff was born:

Screenshot-9783_zpswcja51a6.jpg

Screenshot-9785_zpsujt0sd0r.jpg

Leaving it here.... :smile:
Post edited by Charlottesmom on

Comments

• CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    edited July 2018
    Kate Part 2:

Kate was adored by her Mother:

Screenshot-9794_zpsa6hsnuga.jpg

and her Father:

Screenshot-9797_zpswxdyqxqb.jpg

Her grandmother however could sense the werewolf on the baby and only held her when it was completely necessary:

Screenshot-9793_zpsgcawxjbz.jpg

Thornton dumped the wretch of a girlfriend he had had mooching off him and living in his house and was fully prepaired to ask Erika to marry him, though he was very paranoid of the whole marriage deal too, but he would give it a shot for his daughter:

Screenshot-9840_zps5bz7z3kq.jpg

He dragged his feet about marriage and the years passed by, Kate aged up to a beautiful 2 year old.

Screenshot-9843_zpszc8gapin.jpg

He loved teaching Kate to walk..

Screenshot-9845_zpsa9hmw0zg.jpg

Screenshot-9844_zpscfsqijrs.jpg

Thornton started getting harassing calls from his father who told him in no uncertain terms that he was not to marry "that child that you have been dating for years" and that he would be cut out of the will unless he married some woman named Morgana that his father had found for him. Thornton hated the idea but his back was up against a wall, it was a huge fortune.

Screenshot-9847_zpshbpgyv6i.jpg

He had to break it off with Erika....and cut ties with Kate. He decided to admit he had been cheating on her (which he wasn't, he just didn't want her to figure out that his father was behind his breaking it off).

Screenshot-9855_zpsvhr9iwst.jpg

Screenshot-9857_zpsmmlsn68d.jpg

Naturally she was very angry!

Screenshot-9861_zpspazaeqke.jpg

He couldn't help himself he tried to get in one more kiss, he really loved this girl.

Screenshot-9865_zpslubtz98w.jpg

She was having none of it and decided to hit him where it hurt, she said he was never to have contact with his daughter ever again!

Screenshot-9868_zpsmh8ykeqn.jpg

Screenshot-9869_zpstvykgjwv.jpg

Thornton drove away in his brand new expensive car (a gift from his father for agreeing to marry Morgana) to his life of a loveless, childless marriage to a woman he was sure he would hate.

Screenshot-9854_zpsvttsybkr.jpg

As if that wasn't enough Erika's mother decided to gripe about the stronger werewolf stench "that child" was letting off now that she was a toddler!

Screenshot-9852_zpss4czgcqh.jpg

Erika decided to take a walk to clear her head and met up with a nice looking guy carrying a strange looking toddler..

Screenshot-9848_zpsijsokac3.jpg

They made small talk:

Screenshot-9849_zpshey0bezy.jpg

While the kids napped next to each other....(thus the beginning of a beautiful friendship)...

Screenshot-9851_zps0cj1575k.jpg

:smiley:
    edited July 2018
    Kate Part 3:

A bunch of years went by, Kate had turned 11, she was not a happy child. Her mother also did a bit of growing up and was now a YA, she however had not gotten over Thornton's betrayal, she was too young (20) when it happened to process it as an adult and now she had a big problem acting out. She had a string of one night stands that usually ended with Kate meeting the men in the morning...in less that child friendly situations. Kate started withdrawing from her mother, her grandmother practically refused to talk to her, and constantly told her she smelled like a wolf. Riley and Kate however were inseparable, Kate spent most of her summer over at Riley's house.

Kate's dreams were at least pleasant enough...(she is artistic):

Screenshot-9878_zpsjo5ijail.jpg

At least most of them, Her mother had been muttering about how much of a low life cheater her father was earlier that day, guess it does affect the kids:

Screenshot-9879_zps5qas4qfv.jpg

Erika meeting strange men and luring them into her bed...(Dylan isn't strange but he is easy..).

Screenshot-9876_zpswgkr1dpq.jpg

Screenshot-9882_zpsmya4ilie.jpg

Screenshot-9883_zpsv9ysm481.jpg

Maybe Erika should mention she has a child at home so the guys don't tromp around in their undies the next morning. Kate knows the bedroom door being shut means she gets to sleep on the couch.

Screenshot-9884_zpsi9bac5za.jpg

Kate meeting Dylan, they had a nice chat, Kate didn't seem to notice his inappropriate attire..

Screenshot-9885_zps3gyr9hwg.jpg

Kate went over and worked on her painting while Dylan rushed into the bedroom to find his pants.

Screenshot-9886_zpspn4re0h5.jpg

Riley came over and asked Kate if she wanted to play..

Screenshot-9887_zpsjop0dolh.jpg

They decided to go to the park and practice some soccer: (Thornton is right in the background, Kate would have no idea who he was even if she did see him):

Screenshot-9891_zpsjgenas2d.jpg

Screenshot-9889_zpsmtovzxtl.jpg

Screenshot-9892_zps9xditodk.jpg

Next day they went to the school playground and played around on the fort:

Screenshot-9894_zpsysvznlys.jpg

Screenshot-9893_zpswzny1hkp.jpg

Spotted a snake, Riley dared Kate to pick it up but she was a little scared so she said no way, but they watched him for awhile.

Screenshot-9896_zpsejopqahb.jpg

They stayed out past curfew and played in the sand and discussed the pros and cons of love, Kate decided it was a bad idea:

Screenshot-9900_zpsarkjxdwy.jpg

Screenshot-9898_zpsn8xozpya.jpg

It was a good weekend for Kate..

Screenshot-9901_zpsbgun2s2h.jpg

It was another bad night for her mother though, she was drunk and mumbling about lying and cheating:

Screenshot-9903_zpspcubo7mi.jpg

Kate Part 4:

One of Kate's tormentors, Noah he and his twin sister Lilah adore picking on Kate, her biggest issue is Mortimer but he seemed to be skipping school today.

Screenshot-9913_zpsxshg5kpv.jpg

At least Riley is there to keep the jerks away from Kate.

Screenshot-9912_zpsakse4js0.jpg

Reading alone after school.

Screenshot-9919_zpsolo3tlu3.jpg

Erika is getting worse....here she is putting the moves on Christopher Steel, she didn't even know Kate was watching the whole exchange.

Screenshot-9921_zpso6db9uvb.jpg

Screenshot-9922_zpsnhj7zjqi.jpg

Screenshot-9924_zpsgcxda0i4.jpg

Kate decided to try and stop her mother..

Screenshot-9927_zpskmf95exh.jpg

It didn't work..

Screenshot-9929_zpsv7fxq01g.jpg

Screenshot-9930_zps8mk2ef59.jpg

Kate was so mad she picked a fight with Arlo Bunch, who never bothered her at school, he was just the first kid she saw..

Screenshot-9933_zpsd5pyy5dv.jpg

Lilah heard the argument and decided to start in on Kate..

Screenshot-9938_zpso5iofiog.jpg

To Kate's complete shock her mother came over and tried to defuse the situation..

Screenshot-9937_zpsuoz2zbho.jpg

Erika told Kate to take a walk and calm down, Kate decided to ask Connor how Riley was doing since she hadn't seen him after school, Connor informed her that Riley had a bit of an upset stomach and came right home..

Screenshot-9939_zpsisknugqo.jpg

Meanwhile Erika was getting to know Christopher...

Screenshot-9941_zpswgfpi79r.jpg

Very well...

Screenshot-9943_zps4099fmhq.jpg

VERY Well...

Screenshot-9944_zpsnvhkgced.jpg

At least one of them enjoyed themselves..

Screenshot-9946_zps2zjsglnn.jpg

Erika just wanted Christopher out of the house..

Screenshot-9947_zpsdhvkek0c.jpg

and told him to get out..he was not happy..

Screenshot-9949_zpsuijcp3z2.jpg

Kicked out in his jammies...how humiliating!

Screenshot-9950_zps8kcpat4h.jpg

Kate came home and was still mad at her mother, but now she had proof that she had brought Christopher home..

Screenshot-9951_zpstemb21bc.jpg

She was mad at Christopher and told him he should stay away from her mother because she was trouble.

Screenshot-9952_zpsq3sedvis.jpg

They actually had a really good chat after Kate told him how messed up her mother was.

Screenshot-9954_zpsobgxx4hi.jpg

It ended well for Christopher and Kate..

Screenshot-9956_zps7dbx3er0.jpg

Kate was wiped out from the drama of her day, she crashed on her mother's bed.

Screenshot-9957_zps8hbnf7jz.jpg

Perhaps Erika was dreaming about how much she loves her daughter?

Screenshot-9959_zpszkmbb2nc.jpg

Screenshot-9960_zps4z4e4dzf.jpg

Erika got a phone call the next morning from Christopher saying that he didn't think it was a good idea for him to see her anymore. He asked if Kate was feeling better because she was pretty upset last night. Erika was pretty peeved about the phone call and took it out on Kate..

Screenshot-9963_zpsf1mmkqxw.jpg

Screenshot-9961_zps23hn0bdb.jpg

Kate couldn't take it anymore!

Screenshot-9964_zpsaicigblu.jpg

She had to get away from her mother..

Screenshot-9965_zpsvkwaazid.jpg

She hid out at the park and skipped school.

Screenshot-9966_zpspcyxnnif.jpg

Well she wanted to skip school but really needed to talk to Riley so she went..

Screenshot-9908_zpshxvmcnza.jpg

After school Riley and Kate took off for Skillz..

Screenshot-9985_zpshlxsj55x.jpg

They chatted for awhile..

Screenshot-9987_zpscrkasbgu.jpg

Screenshot-9988_zpsq74bjj7c.jpg

Goofed around awhile..

Screenshot-9992_zps5cxuyrae.jpg

Screenshot-9991_zpsr25vc51s.jpg

Hugs..

Screenshot-9989_zpsx2cf7waz.jpg

Riley though a gift might cheer his favorite friend up..

Screenshot-9997_zpseu6xmfb5.jpg

It did cheer her up..

Screenshot-9998_zpsdymu4kcm.jpg

Both were tired so they went home..

Screenshot-9999_zpsubckgqrt.jpg

Kate got home and her grandmother cleaned her immediately..

Screenshot-10003_zpsgrdr1ezb.jpg

Elizabeth in a moment of niceness decided to read her granddaughter to sleep..

Screenshot-10005_zps27atwcsj.jpg

Screenshot-10009_zpsrwv3xjus.jpg

Even a kiss afterwards...

Screenshot-10010_zpsug0gj9qk.jpg

Followed by a shower to get rid of the werewolf stench! Baby Steps......

Screenshot-10012_zpsbalngh1k.jpg

Kate Part 5:

Taking a side trip....

Kate's Birthday, the Big 12 is coming up and Her mother asked if she would like to go on a week long trip somewhere. Kate was surprised her mother even remembered she HAD a Birthday, but decided to take advantage of her mother's goodwill and asked if they could go to the city. Erika thought that was a great idea, rented a house for a week in Bridgeport and they were ready to leave...first a goodbye to Riley, who Kate would miss horribly!

Screenshot-10080_zpslqjnsbem.jpg

They arrived a few hours later, Kate was awestruck at the tall buildings and the bridge over the water, it was spectacular!

Screenshot-10112_zpsqusnluum.jpg

Kate was excited that the house they rented had a pool and decided to go for a swim, her mother joined her.

Screenshot-10110_zpsgdkazlz7.jpg

The house they rented:

Screenshot-10111_zpsmhsgxi9e.jpg

Grandma Elizabeth decided to take a trip to the Art Gallery, and met a handsome stranger:

No Not my slightly made over Vladimir Schlick.....

Screenshot-10113_zpsgkdwalir.jpg

This dude, Daniel Ji gg er (it got plummed all squished together). Look at him checking her out...!

Screenshot-10117_zpsh1v4j8hj.jpg

Screenshot-10120_zpstqoaz7us.jpg

Elizabeth may be a total je rk to her granddaughter but I'll cut her a break this time (they're on vacation afterall), have at him honey! First a couple drinks to get you all juiced up...

Screenshot-10123_zpsdnb5rbbe.jpg

He was into her big time!

Screenshot-10127_zpswtdynrrs.jpg

In for the kill.....

Screenshot-10125_zps0pfleexk.jpg

And of course the proof that this dalliance actually took place...

Screenshot-10126_zpsgq0nt02s.jpg

Watching the stars...(and each other).

Screenshot-10128_zpsbfsjibzx.jpg

Screenshot-10129_zpstfd8cqk1.jpg

Meanwhile...Kate was chatting with Riley on her laptop so Erika decided to go out for the night. She decided Plasma 501 sounded good. She felt someone staring at her...it gave her a chill.

Screenshot-10131_zpsjlluy1bm.jpg

Screenshot-10132_zpsksve5mck.jpg

What is it about the male vampires in this game... <3 , Vlad is gorgeous....

Screenshot-10133_zpsmu2ukvdr.jpg

Unfortunately Erika couldn't get in! Stoooooopid bouncer..! I decided to see what Vlad would do...ordered a drink from Olivia (I think that was her name)

Screenshot-10134_zpsaczq1pem.jpg

Elizabeth must have ditched Daniel...and had no trouble getting in, (she is an evil little wench)!

Look at the drink making skills!

Screenshot-10136_zpsx96q7lu0.jpg

The bar shut down shortly after and Erika didn't want to go home so she took a walk and practiced her magic (she's a witch).

Screenshot-10137_zpsdvmhnv7c.jpg

The creepy guy had followed her...she was not amused.

Screenshot-10139_zpscufsy6nb.jpg

She didn't want to hear apologies...

Screenshot-10140_zps0pdpjffh.jpg

....and took off for home. *perhaps she remembered she had an almost 12 year old child at home...highly unlikely!

Screenshot-10141_zpsiha5yl1u.jpg

Screenshot-10142_zpsrsdoifya.jpg

Depressed, Vald decided to go to the park and pout...

Screenshot-10143_zpsmmfqstyf.jpg

A little girl came over to the swings and started swinging, Vlad decided that looked like fun so he gave it a shot, it was fun!

Screenshot-10145_zpsajmono8o.jpg

Screenshot-10146_zpsdkti5sob.jpg

Obviously Erika was too busy bagging every guy in Sunset to teach Kate to not talk to strangers, especially strange vampires!

Screenshot-10147_zpszin0eo4n.jpg

Vlad was very impressed with this wee tot and they became fast friends, Kate was painfully shy around new kids but took to adults with ease.

Screenshot-10148_zpsccdbucxf.jpg

Even enjoyed the breakfast of champions together.....

Screenshot-10149_zpsiosrrkvn.jpg

.......................Randomness.......................

Screenshot-10118_zpsahbxqcqk.jpg

Horsie hugs....

Screenshot-10086_zpslqow5oel.jpg

Vlad Before.....

Screenshot-10065_zps9cjcvysz.jpg

Vlad Gorgeous...

Screenshot-10066_zpsznirssbg.jpg

Kate Part 6:

Vlad on phone..."Yes, I've seen her, yes she looks happy, yes, I will"

Screenshot-10157_zpsnxkvb0k6.jpg

more Vlad on phone...."Yes, I believe the day after tomorrow, yes...I'll see you then."

Screenshot-10156_zpsrctd06tf.jpg

.................!

Screenshot-10173_zpsuu0tq5by.jpg

Screenshot-10174_zpsthln6mqa.jpg

Screenshot-10180_zpsezsxhrsi.jpg

Since Vlad gave Kate his cell number and told her to call whenever she was bored, she gave him a call for an early day of fishing.

Screenshot-10186_zpsngidtb71.jpg

Screenshot-10188_zpsbnirhvxq.jpg

Kate caught a tiny little fish, Vlad caught a big zero.

Screenshot-10189_zpse1srfaa8.jpg

Kate got a call from her mother wondering where she was, Kate told her not thinking anything of it, her mother would never actually check up on her.

Screenshot-10191_zpsuhqdtmsq.jpg

Screenshot-10190_zpswdm65brb.jpg

Well look who's going for mother of the year...she actually checked up on her child!!

Screenshot-10193_zpsxphxrvxa.jpg

Boy was she pi ss ed when she saw who Kate was talking to, the weird guy from a few nights ago.

Screenshot-10194_zpsj83tdlwc.jpg

She tore Vlad a new one!! Kate was both confused and impressed.

Screenshot-10199_zps6m9xvbui.jpg

But mostly she was mad that her mother was screaming at her friend, and told her so...loudly.

Screenshot-10196_zpso4b8ouxf.jpg

More screaming....then leaving...

Screenshot-10195_zpsbia079dr.jpg

Screenshot-10202_zpspim9urfu.jpg

After awhile Kate decided it was time to go home, she gave Vlad a big hug and said goodbye as she would probably not be back to Bridgeport for a long time, they were going home the next day. She vowed to chat on the computer with him and call him.

Screenshot-10203_zpslgzr9upm.jpg

That night was Kate's 12th Birthday, she knew her mother bought her a cake, she had seen it earlier, it was more that she dared hope for. Kate waited for her mom to tell her Happy Birthday, but she and Grandmother seemed to have other plans, like watching TV, playing the piano and after Kate's bedtime sitting in the hot tub.

Screenshot-10206_zpstb8mzmva.jpg

Screenshot-10207_zpsjp7sqjlk.jpg

Screenshot-10208_zpsr8zxw1p2.jpg

Kate was pretty gutted as she sat alone with her Birthday cake...

Screenshot-10210_zpsimjpg9v9.jpg

She broke down, it seemed her mother and grandmother forgot about her yet again.

Screenshot-10213_zpsl96ltw1s.jpg

Screenshot-10215_zpsegkq7p5u.jpg

She decided to leave the cake to spoil and go up to bed. A package caught her eye, maybe her mother did care....

Screenshot-10216_zpsfw6q4s9l.jpg

The gift was a blow up rabbit, she was thrilled, she was a huge fan of rabbits and bunnies of all types. She read the card, the gift was from Vlad...

Screenshot-10218_zpsxgq4kvo9.jpg

She went out to the balcony, to see her mother and grandmother having a ball. They would be going home tomorrow, that was fine by Kate, she couldn't wait to see Riley again!

Screenshot-10219_zpsxufpfvay.jpg

......................Back in Sunset....................

Vlad was checking out his, as promised, new house, it was way more than he expected!

Screenshot-10220_zpsczgr7cpk.jpg

He had to go check in with Mr. Wolff and tell him what he observed...

Screenshot-10226_zpsqyf5ndyp.jpg

Vlad to Thornton..."She seemed much better than what you told me when you hired me, I saw no other men, your daughter is a wonderful little girl, I talked to her on several occasions"

Thornton: "She just turned 12, I would love to see her, but if my father found out...."

Screenshot-10229_zpssovlluuc.jpg

Thornton...."I have to fix this, please keep a close eye on them, perhaps you could send me pictures?"
    Thornton couldn't hold it in, he needed to see his daughter and the love of his life.

Screenshot-10232_zpsbzqxg3ad.jpg

Screenshot-10233_zpsd4hrtlyx.jpg

Vlad was uncomfortable with Thornton's display but felt for the man...he gave him a hug, it felt like the right thing to do.

Screenshot-10234_zps6z3zkumg.jpg

Vlad..."Don't worry Mr. Wolff, I will keep an eye on them, and thank you for the house, it's overwhelming!"

Screenshot-10235_zpszgui3hv5.jpg

Reunited!!! Kate and Riley having a fun old joy ride in the park.

Screenshot-10239_zps6m0mb67d.jpg

Kate Part 7:

Switched houses to follow Riley home and check on Connor doing THIS, geeze, she's married and an elder (not that there's anything wrong with that)...

Screenshot-10245_zps9hmrmtvx.jpg

Ugh....

Screenshot-10247_zps1z3nnhxa.jpg

Riley was not happy with his father's behavior!

Screenshot-10249_zpsrmdnw9o4.jpg

Connor was determined it seems...

Screenshot-10251_zpsatrdfsof.jpg

Riley gave him another piece of his mind...

Screenshot-10254_zpsq13pauj4.jpg

Not a happy little alien:

Screenshot-10256_zpsj40gftox.jpg

He called Kate to invite her over..

Screenshot-10257_zpspc5qpfhr.jpg

Challenged her to a game of chess, Kate being a genius never lost..

Screenshot-10262_zps3agqqzzk.jpg

He slept over at Kate's house to keep away from his embarrassment of a father...

Screenshot-10269_zpsopog4jnm.jpg

Erika having some interesting dreams about Thornton....

Screenshot-10270_zpscktioxh9.jpg

Next morning, Riley discovered Kate's play oven and made a blueberry muffin..it came out perfect!

Screenshot-10271_zpssghadytc.jpg

I love grandma Elizabeth's face here!

Screenshot-10274_zpsw1f0u2xo.jpg

Later that night Erika decided to visit The Grind, Kate and Riley tagged along..

Dancing with Christopher who seems to have forgiven her for kicking him out on his butt..

Screenshot-10278_zps7aevpk56.jpg

Singing together...

Screenshot-10279_zpsha94oje5.jpg

I guess Chris thought they stunk, or he's just super mean!!

Screenshot-10282_zpsspb19ejr.jpg

Getting sloshed....

Screenshot-10287_zpsqkpdwzyd.jpg

Screenshot-10286_zpsmukqvztn.jpg

Screenshot-10288_zpsyk3kgzi3.jpg

Honing in on her next victim, Leighton...guess the manless vacation was a fluke.

Screenshot-10283_zpsh6hjcln2.jpg

Screenshot-10285_zpsa1ors9rz.jpg

There she goes...

Screenshot-10284_zpsdbimfe4p.jpg

He showed up a few seconds after Erika and the kids went home...

Screenshot-10289_zpssrxgde7k.jpg

Decided to go scope out Erika's house...

Screenshot-10291_zpstegghmw4.jpg

Fishing through their mail...found nothing much.

Screenshot-10290_zpsa4orwxqq.jpg

Riley and Kate went to the park the next day after school, Mortimer has always hated Kate, he is the ringleader of a group of kids who pick on her all the time. He snuck up on her...

Screenshot-10293_zpsyw7lkloq.jpg

..and scared her to death!

Screenshot-10294_zps51fnqtya.jpg

Mortimer being a butt!

Screenshot-10295_zpsdsqjefq8.jpg

Riley came over and told off Mortimer...

Screenshot-10298_zpss18t5rfb.jpg

Mortimer didn't like Riley but never bothered him. Riley however hated Mortimer for picking on his best friend.

Screenshot-10297_zpssql2lqmr.jpg

.......................Extra Sim Randomness.......................

Jammies and undies must be the new *in style* thing

Screenshot-10266_zpsihe9rvku.jpg

Screenshot-10268_zpsgphcb0r5.jpg

The mascot wandering around town...

Screenshot-10267_zpsxzziokuc.jpg

From yesterday, Vlad that is a very bad spot for playing on your Laptop!!

Screenshot-10153_zpslcnaaozs.jpg

Told you!! Luckily Vampires don't get squished that easily...

Screenshot-10155_zpsj4zpfags.jpg

:smiley: Happy Weekend!!
    Kate Part 8:

Kate and Riley were having fun at the park, after Riley told Mortimer off and he went home:

Screenshot-10301_zpsjze6r1zd.jpg

Grandma Elizabeth who was watching the kids from a safe distance to keep Kate's werewolf stench out of her delicate genie nose, smelled a stronger werewolf stench, the scent of an adult werewolf...oh lookie it was Thornton the jerk who broke her daughter's heart....she lit right into him!

Screenshot-10303_zpsvxnf0fnx.jpg

Even calling his mother a pink poodle, and told him he broke Erika's heart into tiny pieces.

Screenshot-10304_zpsdjdtdumr.jpg

At the mention of his breaking Erika's heart he broke down crying...he never even wanted to leave her!

Screenshot-10306_zpsiawrnqsh.jpg

Elizabeth looks very pleased with his reaction.. >:) ever hear of an evil genie, she is one.

Screenshot-10307_zpswendajza.jpg

The kids were now playing on the trampoline, having a ball.

Screenshot-10309_zpsggndmhvg.jpg

They went over to the bridge to talk.

Screenshot-10311_zpssqikxcm5.jpg

Screenshot-10313_zpsxvbaxhsz.jpg

Connor you 🐸🐸🐸🐸!! I need to fix this....

Screenshot-10326_zpsb1tuuqua.jpg

Over at Riley's house, having yet another chat about school and art..

Screenshot-10329_zps5ohb3hve.jpg

Riley got very serious...(I have to believe he wanted to visit the cemetery)

Screenshot-10331_zpscfgy63d3.jpg

So they went up to the Cemetery...had a serious chat about Kate's mother and her actions, she has been getting very mean lately..

Screenshot-10334_zps3f4sesbl.jpg

She got really emotional, and wished she had a normal happy mother, and wanted to find her father.

Screenshot-10338_zps39vmdsee.jpg

Screenshot-10337_zpsuqcvcr12.jpg

Vlad was doing more spying on Kate and Erika for Thornton..

Screenshot-10348_zpsamh5v63m.jpg

He took pictures of a nice big fight, he was beginning to wonder just want was wrong with Erika that she seemed to hate her daughter so much.

Screenshot-10345_zpshkmljizc.jpg

Screenshot-10347_zps9sgrjovt.jpg

Meanwhile at Thornton's house, he was getting very sick of his workaholic wife, she wanted to do nothing but work, which was fine because he could barely stand the very sight of her, he was never in love with her...

Screenshot-10359_zpsksnxfhsm.jpg

Screenshot-10361_zpsoyrjcgks.jpg

She pretty much hated him too...

Screenshot-10363_zpsjchwxmih.jpg

Vlad called Thornton and gave him an update....

Screenshot-10367_zpsnid51mzl.jpg

He told Thornton how horribly Erika was behaving lately.

Screenshot-10368_zpsqjaidmsm.jpg

Vlad mentioned how poorly Kate was being treated.

Screenshot-10370_zpsqcbvqzfa.jpg

He went to bed later and dreamed of Erika...

Screenshot-10372_zpse58exhsc.jpg

He woke up and decided he needed to talk face to face with Vlad..things needed to be stepped up.

Screenshot-10376_zpsvqin3h9n.jpg

After work Vlad visited Thornton and agreed things should be stepped up for the sake of Kate.

Screenshot-10383_zpsy8zsocc6.jpg

Screenshot-10380_zpslmx7twdm.jpg

And for the sake of Erika, before she totally destroyed her life.

Screenshot-10353_zpsdf9321v9.jpg

...........................Randomness............................

Ekkkkk!! Stop staring like that...Creeps me out when he does that! :o

Screenshot-10356_zpsccv8zqgv.jpg

Vlad doing more spying on Erika.......

Screenshot-10358_zpsfx4wuz9m.jpg

Lotta showed up at The Grind.... <3

Screenshot-10351_zpshljjrydn.jpg

Pretty wild horse....

Screenshot-10332_zpspycrxwba.jpg

He does his job well, but it does border on stalker....

Screenshot-10321_zpsdsepfvtu.jpg
    Kate Part 9:

Mostly adults and their issues today....(and boy do I have tons of material for THAT!)

After Vlad's report as to Erika's behavior Thornton couldn't help himself, he had to see her even if it was only for a few seconds. Morgana and Thornton's father were in kahoots, keeping Thornton on a very short leash so he would never have an opportunity to see Erika. Threats of the poorhouse and being written out of the will had been working for 9 years but Thornton had never forgotten about Erika. He snuck out after Morgana had fallen asleep and decided to see if Erika was at her favorite hang out.

She was....Thornton just stared, he couldn't move, she didn't see him as she was busy trying her best at the free throw game, throughly engrossed in what she was doing.

Screenshot-10387_zpsnk4l3kwr.jpg

He snuck even closer, his heart was racing as he did not want to get caught, but she didn't turn around. He ran down the stairs and home before she could spot him. His mind was a jumble...he really needed to calm down.

Screenshot-10388_zpsysddpadb.jpg

Next morning Erika and her mom had a heart to heart, Erika had a dream about Thornton and how disappointed he would be with how she was acting, even though Erika still blamed him for how she had been hurting for the past 9 years.

Screenshot-10427_zpszhewxhco.jpg

Elizabeth told Erika that she should just try to forget about Thornton, he was just using her because she was young and adored him, Elizabeth had also had her heart stomped on and knew what she was talking about.

Screenshot-10425_zpsk4i1xc02.jpg

"Who broke your heart mom?"
    "I'll tell you one of these days, but not today" Elizabeth replied. With that Elizabeth left the room.

Screenshot-10422_zpshbocrrlq.jpg

The kids were at school so Erika decided to take a walk to the park, maybe the fresh air would help her clear her head of all the troubling thoughts that were surfacing. She felt that same wierd feeling she had in Bridgeport, that cold feeling like someone was watching her, she knew who it was before she even turned around.

Screenshot-10429_zpsj9khv120.jpg

What the H* LL was HE doing here?? Vlad tried to explain very quickly as he knew Erika would be peeved.

Screenshot-10431_zpsimwkaiat.jpg

Erika was peeved but decided to hear him out, he told he he had recently bought a house here as the city was getting too dangerous for vampires, plus his ex girlfriend was also a psycho and he wanted to get away from her. It was a convincing tale and Erika believed it all.

They chatted for awhile and found out they had quite a bit in common, Erika asked if he had talked to Kate as Kate went on and on about him, Vlad this Vlad that...

Screenshot-10430_zps271z890c.jpg

He admitted he hadn't talked to her but if Erika agreed he would like to talk to her. Kate was also part of stepping the plan up, he was to befriend both Kate (already done) and Erika and keep tabs on them.

Screenshot-10432_zpsbtfs3eig.jpg

Erika decided Vlad wasn't half bad and even sat with him while having a snack.

Screenshot-10437_zpsxesrqvpb.jpg

Erika spotted Connor and wanted to ask him if he had seen Kate, Erika had not seen her since yesterday afternoon. Uh Oh...hearts... :o

Screenshot-10439_zpsehsmjbuw.jpg

Connor said that Riley asked if Kate could sleep over last night, he asked Kate if it was okay with her mom, and Kate said she had permission (a huge lie, not that her mother even missed her). Erika was not at all happy with her daughter.

Screenshot-10441_zpsrwxkglju.jpg

Meanwhile Kate and Riley were hanging out at the park...

Screenshot-10448_zpsheumtbup.jpg

Doing homework with Holly, one of the older kids from school who was nice to Kate.

Screenshot-10449_zpsjqhsjqkv.jpg

Riley was chatting with Jillian...(I love his cute expression here!)

Screenshot-10450_zpswbkjhr2e.jpg

Found out Jillian was a Ghost Hunter, this made her very interesting to Riley as he loved all things Ghost!

Screenshot-10451_zpsfnfpmnw2.jpg

Sam......

Screenshot-10453_zpsx3echers.jpg

Erika had gone home for awhile but decided she didn't want to stay cooped up, and went back to the park, she was friends with Sam so they chatted..

Screenshot-10456_zpstk42znox.jpg

...and got a good laugh out of Erika getting fired! :o

Screenshot-10458_zpssp4zd0bj.jpg

Kate wandered over when she saw her mom, luckily Erika was too deep in conversation to realize Kate was there or she may have blown up at Kate for her lying to Connor.

Screenshot-10461_zps9dmxb3jf.jpg

Vlad showed up later on, he needed to make sure he had Erika's trust, he had to keep her close and get her away form trouble, in the form of her many conquests. He was going to have to turn into a good listener.

Screenshot-10464_zpsdvjvcr1w.jpg

Screenshot-10467_zpsvvc427bh.jpg

..after awhile of frank conversation he could see she was starting to trust him, and also starting to crack, her shell was getting weaker.

Screenshot-10468_zpsgkmh8t4w.jpg

Screenshot-10469_zpska4nlthc.jpg

More tomorrow.... :smiley:

.......................Randomness........................

Happy Raccoon!

Screenshot-10466_zps9tpbsfzm.jpg

Beau.... <3

Screenshot-10457_zps0pwocff2.jpg

Vlad konked out!

Screenshot-10447_zps0mxuhh9k.jpg

Mortimer peeving your teachers is NOT a good idea!

Screenshot-10444_zpsxwfkgbbd.jpg

Now what is THIS all about, (I remembered her name is Isabella)...I thought she died or something as Connor was crying while thinking about her, I checked her house, she was fine....maybe she broke it off with him?? I didn't do anything about Connor and Isabella...I decided to let it play out.

Screenshot-10438_zpsjvsghgxi.jpg

Kate Part 10:

Adults again...

Thornton's father Edward Wolff III came into town to have a serious talk with Thornton.

Screenshot-10482_zpsacmtdgiq.jpg

Look how shrimpy he is in his fancy dancy car! He looks like a midget...

Screenshot-10485_zpscnwj26aq.jpg

Thornton was not exactly thrilled to see his dear old father, the two were oil and water and have been since Thornton's birth! Edward got along great with Morgana, since he hand picked her to get married to his only son.

Screenshot-10487_zpsi8obacgn.jpg

Thornton asked his father up to the office, where Edward grabbed the chair at the desk, pushy man...

Screenshot-10489_zpsz5vkr3vu.jpg

"Son", Edward started, "I hear you were at a questionable establishment the other night as was that Erika girl, your only saving grace was that my informant told me that you did not speak to her."

Screenshot-10492_zpsltmnzxjm.jpg

Thornton jumped out of his chair and started screaming at his father...

Screenshot-10497_zpsnwlvij4r.jpg

"WHO do you have following me?!?"

Screenshot-10499_zpsduh6yfhc.jpg

"I haven't seen or talked to Erika for over 9 years, you have even kept me away from my own daughter!!" Emotion was taking over...

Screenshot-10502_zpsqfy48dok.jpg

"You were a horrible father, mother was no better, she was mad at you for years and she took it out on me, she was so mean to me because of you...Why was she so mad at you father? Did you have a woman on the side, I know you never loved mother!"

Screenshot-10500_zpswmxz1h5n.jpg

"I'm sick of you and your rules! I want to see Erika, I want to see my daughter!" with that Thornton rushed out of the house and went outside to calm down.

Screenshot-10498_zpsqjwcd0jt.jpg

When he got outside he ran into Morgana who looked very satisfied with herself. "Well Thornton she sneered, what did Edward think of your visiting that bimbo the other night?"

Screenshot-10503_zpsppp5koij.jpg

"How the *&^%$! did you know about that? Did you follow me??"

Screenshot-10505_zpsulxund0t.jpg

"Why yes, yes I did my sweety, You are NOT to see that floozie ever again or your father will cut you out of the will!"

Screenshot-10506_zpsltj5hp1n.jpg

With that Thornton took off....he couldn't deal with either of those two horrible people after years of being bossed around and belittled.

Screenshot-10507_zpseielovxo.jpg

Screenshot-10508_zpsld6vgsvp.jpg

.................A few minutes later..................

Waiting patiently.....

Screenshot-10509_zpspanhz7mf.jpg

Screenshot-10510_zpsy3ftkbeq.jpg

Screenshot-10511_zpsffi98wir.jpg

Screenshot-10513_zps2hvh35lo.jpg

Screenshot-10514_zpsd6iogzml.jpg

Yipes........ :o

A bit later....almost caught and not caring at all...

Screenshot-10518_zpshcgv3w9y.jpg

Goodbye father...

Screenshot-10521_zpsborh2aqo.jpg

..........................................................................................................................

Kate was headed to Connor and Jared's house, again without permission...

Screenshot-10523_zpsqqxgaonu.jpg

Erika was concerned, and wondered why Kate was lying to her and doing whatever she pleased lately. She confronted Kate calmly and asked why she was here without permission. Kate said she hated being at home because Erika was mean to her and Elizabeth never even talked to her. Riley's house was fun and quiet.

Screenshot-10525_zpsvg0hkepx.jpg

Kate was happy her mother did not yell at her this time, she talked calmly and quietly. Kate was confused as to the new calmness and wondered when it would end.

Screenshot-10526_zpsxjrpfcsn.jpg

Jared really wanted to talk to Erika...

Screenshot-10529_zpsoxbbubvg.jpg

...he had always found Erika very attractive but had never talked to her before due to Connor hogging her attention, he took this opportunity to get to know her.

Screenshot-10528_zpsxuroscx7.jpg

There was something about Jared Erika found attractive also.

Screenshot-10527_zpsolziigex.jpg

Screenshot-10530_zps2fbgqg17.jpg

Jared was taking art classes and asked Erika if he could sketch her...

Screenshot-10531_zpszhwf5asa.jpg

Screenshot-10532_zpsjfuq5zpk.jpg

It came out pretty nice!

Screenshot-10534_zpsewuvwft0.jpg

More chatting...

Screenshot-10536_zpszmhqpttw.jpg

A quick hug then home...

Screenshot-10537_zpshjrdi0dk.jpg

Kate was still feeling good about her mothers adult behavior and even joined her in bed that night...looks like the dream subject was bed bugs!

Screenshot-10538_zpsrtgmz1sv.jpg

Vlad was watching Erika the next day down at the beach and got these shots....looks like something is going on with Erika and Jared!

Screenshot-10548_zps9koyepqh.jpg

Screenshot-10547_zpsnvtvsc0n.jpg

Looks like it's pretty serious...

Screenshot-10550_zpscf292yjp.jpg

Screenshot-10554_zpsekfdqixo.jpg

Screenshot-10549_zpsboimslwv.jpg

Screenshot-10545_zpsk7xlbdvr.jpg

Screenshot-10553_zpsfiidh7es.jpg

...................................Randomness.......................................

Looks like Edward has a very active love life!

Screenshot-10480_zpsdisoygsq.jpg

Mortimer (for @Mikezumi ) ;) a little young here but still cute....

Screenshot-10473_zpsmqg2qotv.jpg

Vladimere (my Vladimere) needs to learn how to drive!

Screenshot-10472_zpsaxhn4nmg.jpg

• SunnyyesjamsSunnyyesjams Posts: 541 Member
    Ewww at Thornton's dad! There is something wrong with him.,. And I don't feel sorry for Thornton either since he ditched his child and her mother. Hope Erika gets a nice new man and learns to be better to Kate :) maybe she can get with rileys father?

kwdT9wX.gif
    Kate Part 11:

Elizabeth decided to be a good granny (for once) and take the kids down to the beach. Riley had been bugging her about it for hours, and though she was not a fan of her werewolf granddaughter, the little alien boy was entirely tolerable.

Elizabeth noticed a strange male relaxing on a towel down by the water, something about his was entirely too familiar...

Screenshot-10576_zpslit1kjcn.jpg

Something drew her nearer...and all of a sudden she realized who it was, he was a lot older but she remembered that face, it was etched in her memory. WHY was he here?

Screenshot-10579_zpsglxfj2u4.jpg

She tried to sneak away but he was off his towel in a flash...he still had a way of making her feel like a scared confused 18 year old.

Screenshot-10574_zpsznhewalr.jpg

Ahhh, just like old times she thought as the yelling started.

Screenshot-10575_zpsc7to1pp4.jpg

The kids meanwhile were having a great time in their own little world oblivious to the ruckus coming from the other end of the beach.

Screenshot-10578_zps7b7jwenf.jpg

Elizabeth muttered under her breath, something about just talking like sane people after all these years. Edward's super wolfy hearing picked up on this comment and decided to calm down and just talk after all these years. He wasn't even mad at her anymore as he had discovered the truth long ago and had every reason to be sympathetic towards Elizabeth.

Screenshot-10577_zpshcprohdi.jpg

They talked a bit but Elizabeth was tired and ran home without saying goodbye.

Screenshot-10573_zps4xe8iida.jpg

Edward needed to talk to her more but decided tomorrow would be better, he had to deal with his feelings...they had been festering for 44 years.

He decided to take a werewolf run to clear his mind...

Screenshot-10588_zpstkxfryor.jpg

The werewolf running up and down the beach caught Kate's eye, she needed to talk to him! She got his attention and he transformed back, Kate looked on in awe!

Screenshot-10590_zps9dazhiwu.jpg

Kate started quizzing Edward mercilessly about all things werewolf, he could smell the wolf on the child and became enchanted.

Screenshot-10591_zpsdbfkr3sf.jpg

They talked for what seemed like hours, he adored this wee wolf!

Screenshot-10592_zps5jmljuwm.jpg

Even pinched her cheeks...!

Screenshot-10595_zpsq8gleicj.jpg

OW!

Screenshot-10596_zpsqfaserx3.jpg

Then he ran off, "Who was that?" Riley asked. "I'm not sure" Kate answered.

Screenshot-10597_zpsgsqvm3ky.jpg

.......Later That Night.......

Vlad had news, he stopped by Thornton's house.

Screenshot-10600_zps6kr2v4al.jpg

"Your father has met Kate, he doesn't know who she is but they were talking at the beach for hours, she saw him in his wolf form."

Screenshot-10603_zpspxhrblti.jpg

Thornton was a bit miffed, his father gets to talk to Kate but he hasn't even seen her in almost 10 years! Suddenly Thornton look almost giddy, "Vlad I'm going to talk to her and I don't give a PLUM what my father says, even if he cuts me off, I want to talk to my daughter!"

Screenshot-10607_zpsgjyirhur.jpg

He continued on...."Morgana is his spy so I'll take off work tomorrow and talk to her, while she is busy, I just won't let Kate know who I am, she hasn't seen me since she was a toddler she won't remember who I am" he stated a bit sadly. Vlad thought about this, "Okay, if you think it is worth the risk, I think it is she is a wonderful child."

Screenshot-10602_zpsxa5dujgw.jpg

...........The Next Morning at Promptly 9:47AM............

"I knew you would be here" Edward stated

Screenshot-10614_zpsvlcilxxt.jpg

"Did you notice what time it is?" asked Elizabeth
    "Yes, it's the exact time I ruined your life....and my life....." Edward sighed heavily.

Screenshot-10616_zpsuyndwvjo.jpg

...........Flashback to 44 years Ago.............

"Did you really mean what you said to me last night?" Elizabeth asked..

Screenshot-10619_zpswxa799uz.jpg

"Of course I did, I love you my sweet girl!"

Screenshot-10622_zpshmqnknxt.jpg

"I love you too Edward!"

Screenshot-10621_zpsx1hqyboe.jpg

Screenshot-10618_zpsiq0zkjgd.jpg

"I have some news Edward"

Screenshot-10631_zpsyymjnkgk.jpg

"I just found out, I'm pregnant, isn't that wonderful, now we can have the big family we always talked about!" Elizabeth gushed...

Screenshot-10632_zpshgg4numb.jpg

"Are you out of your mind!?! I'm leaving for college in 2 weeks!"

Screenshot-10633_zpsfvk50uqr.jpg

"I know that dear heart but I can stay here and take care of the baby while you are at college, my mother said she would be more than happy to help out with the baby until we can find a house close to campus."

Screenshot-10635_zps47abe1nn.jpg

"Your mother already knows about THIS!"

Screenshot-10636_zpsztn9x0se.jpg

"I need to be alone, please leave me alone." Edward yelled.

Screenshot-10637_zpscvdkc9xo.jpg

Screenshot-10639_zpsfuqwj4yg.jpg

Elizabeth felt like someone kicked her in the gut....

Screenshot-10643_zpsvcaksejx.jpg

Screenshot-10645_zpsjxgeimig.jpg

...........Back to Present..............

"I was so horrible to you, I should have stayed!" Edward choked out.
    "Did you know I had a miscarriage 2 weeks later, the day after you left for college I lost our baby." Elizabeth whispered

Screenshot-10623_zps13d7rts0.jpg

"I did know, my mother called me and told me about it, she told me to stay away, as it was for the best. I should have come back, I should have brought you back to college with me, you could have enrolled, I would have made father pay for your education."

Screenshot-10625_zpsw6nzmvrj.jpg

"Don't be silly Edward, your father never liked me, he thought I was trying to trap you, and the pregnancy made it look even more suspicious."

"I never stopped loving you my dear sweet girl!"
    "I never stopped loving you either Edward!"

Screenshot-10627_zpsw7lisfwj.jpg

Screenshot-10624_zpsm6qgxmis.jpg

"I really do wish I came home and won you back instead of listening to my parents, at least you wouldn't have married that Joseph guy"
    "You knew about that?" Elizabeth was genuinely surprised
    "Yes, but I heard he died a while back"

Screenshot-10626_zpsqvjqmez1.jpg

"Yes" Elizabeth sighed, "It's been 14 years, but I don't want to talk about that right now...."

Screenshot-10617_zpscbd6fxbi.jpg

edited July 2017
    Kate Part 12:

I have two updates today, this one is the serious one, the next one is just messing around and is not part of Kate's story...I was in a silly mood and used Thornton and his werewolf form to have some fun.

Erika got a call from Jared, this is not unusual, the unusual part is she actually looked Happy!

Screenshot-10651_zpsnllccbmq.jpg

Thornton was sick of having money rule his life, if his father wanted to kick him out of the will and take away everything that would be fine, he wanted to talk to his daughter and his Erika! He needed his girls back in his life.

Screenshot-10703_zps6z5tuyvw.jpg

Meanwhile Morgana had called Edward and said she needed to talk to him...She had a surprise up her sleeve.

Screenshot-10707_zpsqdfeniki.jpg

Once Edward was ensorceled he would do her bidding without even remembering it after four hours...very convenient if you want to have your way with your father in law.

Screenshot-10708_zpso9uy3ntm.jpg

Waiting...

Screenshot-10711_zpsvw5abtsv.jpg

Attacking.....like the predator she is.

Screenshot-10713_zpsntjqo5z4.jpg

Inturrupted but not caring...

Screenshot-10714_zpshcxvzbck.jpg

Screenshot-10715_zpsvtexsfl8.jpg

Thornton didn't seem to care either and went to cook supper.

Screenshot-10717_zpszhgam5dy.jpg

He decided he did care a little...and wanted to tell Morgana off! He never loved her but she could at least be decent enough to not violate his father.

Screenshot-10722_zpsj0ysbssj.jpg

She tried to talk her way out of it saying that Edward had started it, Thornton saw right through that. The security cameras had caught everything last time she did this to his father. He nearly had to bleach his eyes after watching it but he needed proof his father was not consciously involved.

Screenshot-10721_zps6z9flv3w.jpg

Morgana then decided to annoy Thornton even more, Edward was still under her genie spell...

Screenshot-10727_zpsk6i091sm.jpg

Screenshot-10726_zpsesky7clt.jpg

He was at his breaking point..."Leave him alone you (word that rhymes with Witch)!"

Screenshot-10728_zpswmpsmzw2.jpg

"Or you'll do what exactly??" she sneered...That was IT he had had enough of her!

Screenshot-10724_zpsvmgbtom6.jpg

Screenshot-10725_zpsqjgrjp36.jpg

His father was still loopy from the spell so her tried his best to wake him up...

Screenshot-10730_zpsiozz232v.jpg

Screenshot-10731_zpssxctw4rf.jpg

That did the trick! Thornton explained to Edward that Morgana had put him under a spell and was about to take advantage of him, and that she had done it before.

Screenshot-10736_zps5al7mgtl.jpg

Edward was less than pleased with this news...and told Morgana off!

Screenshot-10732_zpslvgcmuj0.jpg

Screenshot-10733_zpstukkjysa.jpg

Edward then told Thornton he was very sorry he made him marry such a horrible woman. Thornton could finally feel a bit of love for this man who had made his life hell up until this very moment.

Screenshot-10738_zpsxuchnlcy.jpg

Thornton wanted to get out of the house, he made sure his father made it back to his beach house safely and then headed to the library to clear his mind..

Screenshot-10681_zpsmig5knxl.jpg

While he was there Riley and Kate walked in, he knew what Kate looked like from Vlad's spying pictures. He got up the nerve and talked to her, he was very nervous for some reason..

Screenshot-10683_zpsmu9hnzor.jpg

Kate's look says it all...*who was that weirdo??*

Screenshot-10684_zpslb435a0w.jpg

Thornton knew he stammered too much when nervous and why had he started talking to Kate about Monkeys riding miniature ponies??? He felt like a proper fool!

Screenshot-10685_zpsj7xajs2q.jpg

He decided to go outside to be by himself. Kate felt like she she could trust this man for some strange reason and she and Riley followed him. She knew he was a werewolf, she could smell it on him, maybe he knew her father!

Screenshot-10689_zpsrzgutaj4.jpg

Screenshot-10688_zps2orrmihs.jpg

More chatting, they talked for about an hour.

Screenshot-10693_zpsivp7yiqq.jpg

Screenshot-10692_zpsjqood3vl.jpg

It was time to go home, they were having a sleepover at Riley's house tonight, Kate was excited, she could see her "Uncle Jared" as she had started calling him. She gave the nice werewolf man a hug goodbye.

Screenshot-10695_zpsnbyt5kxh.jpg

Thornton went home with hope filling his heart...perhaps he would get his girls back again.

Screenshot-10696_zpspgblvwyi.jpg

Edited so I had the "Kate Part 12" on the top of the page... :)

@lanlyn's , Bunter is bunking with the "lovebirds" as I didn't get a house for him yet and found the poor guy out in the snow freezing to death (building a snowman) so I had Thornton take him in for a day or so.

Screenshot-10804_zpsyl5mr8en.jpg

He made himself at home...

Screenshot-10806_zps6jzxbmdp.jpg

I'll have to check his traits, it appears he loves the cold!

Screenshot-10808_zpsvcwtbyvj.jpg

He will NOT get involved with Morgana, I like him!

Screenshot-10810_zpszzo8trrp.jpg

Though it seems they like each other (they were only good friends and nothing at all even close to romantic took place)

Screenshot-10812_zpsryqhn9mh.jpg

Maybe he can hear the fighting in the background in his sleep and was concerned about Morgana...??

Screenshot-10815_zpsv0dkiohh.jpg

Don't worry I'll be nice to him, he can just wander around town and be pretty.

:wink:
    Kate Part 13:

Finishing off the adult issues....

Thornton and Edward had a nice long overdue chat...

Screenshot-10845_zpsconagg1z.jpg

Screenshot-10839_zpsauhhsn7m.jpg

Edward told Thornton all about his history with and renewed love for Elizabeth..

Screenshot-10840_zpsdnfdrped.jpg

Thornton agreed that love was grand, but why did he marry mother if he never loved her? Edward Explained that his father Edward Jr. was a horribly controlling man and when he heard Elizabeth was pregnant his first thought was to get rid of her as she was just trying to trap his son into marriage. He told Thornton of the miscarriage and his sadness at losing his child even though he probably would never had seen him or her.

Screenshot-10842_zpspyvgvrys.jpg

Thornton was understandably mad at his father because he had pretty much repeated history by making him leave Erika and threatening for years with being written out of the will. Thornton knew he could have said no to his father and run away with Erika and little Kate, but he had been rich for too long and he was very young and naive. These thoughts felt like a dagger through his heart.....

Screenshot-10850_zps0lrhu1ct.jpg

After Thornton composed himself he and his father discussed the future...

Screenshot-10856_zpsj997shds.jpg

Edward gave a sincere apology for how he treated Thornton in the past. Thornton asked if he could get out of the marriage as he despised Morgana.

Screenshot-10858_zps30ydhpe7.jpg

Edward told him he could get divorced from Morgana and marry whomever he wished. Edward told him he would be in his will and not threatened with being written out ever again. Thornton felt a big weight lift off his shoulders, he didn't care about the money, he just wanted to win back Erika and his daughter. He felt an overpowering urge to hug his dad....

Screenshot-10855_zpsudjluokx.jpg

Screenshot-10854_zpsnzomwq79.jpg

............Later that night..............

Morgana had been spying on the whole conversation between Edward and Thornton (I really need to install a door for the office!), she would try to plead to remain married to Thornton because she was deeply in love with..............................................his money!

Screenshot-10867_zpse6im4ukm.jpg

Screenshot-10869_zpsmxj8jp5x.jpg

Screenshot-10868_zpsktidkiyi.jpg

Too bad for her Edward could see through her line of cow manure....

Screenshot-10872_zpsaqflc3mu.jpg

Screenshot-10874_zps7jddammq.jpg

He told her the only way he would have maybe made Thornton remain married to her is if they had had children....

...............the gears started turning over in her evil brain....

Screenshot-10894_zpsd7x7rlnt.jpg

.............The Next Day................

Thornton drove over to Erika's house....and sat in the car for a good 15 minutes, fighting with thoughts of rejection.

Screenshot-10901_zpsyvaq6ara.jpg

He finally forced himself out of the car and rang the bell his heart thumping wildly in the chest.

Screenshot-10900_zpskm92hzxr.jpg

Nobody was home! He went home crushed....where was Erika, where was Kate? He was starting to turn into a bundle of fear and negative thoughts....and plowing through all the tissue in the house!

Screenshot-10903_zpshmtskwul.jpg

**Erika had returned home about 5 minutes later from a trip to the library.

Screenshot-10899_zpsm3dvf7dk.jpg

He went for a walk later that night and ran into Kate, they fell into conversation quickly...

Screenshot-10908_zpsps4wninj.jpg

He vowed to take a cooking class and learn how to make Kate's favorite cookies as a surprise for her. He would ask Bunter for pointers, he was a great cook.

Screenshot-10907_zpsbiolhtt8.jpg

After about an hour Kate said she should get home and gave Thornton a big hug, He could have sworn he heard her whisper "I wish you were my dad" into his ear.

Screenshot-10909_zps1xhtn73d.jpg
    Kate Part 14:

Morgana and Thornton were in the red relationship wise but she just kept trying to flirt! Seemed like every time Bunter was in the room, he would flirt with her, and everytime Thornton was in the room she would flirt with him! Everyone needed neutral corners!! :s

Screenshot-10935_zps32pn2ya6.jpg

Bunter would get mad that she was flirting with Thornton:

Screenshot-10937_zpstrso7zbq.jpg

She would just keep doing it:

Screenshot-10936_zpslm2pxbdu.jpg

I decided to separate everyone, Bunter went to the library, Thornton went up to the falls to talk to Kate and Morgana stayed at home.

Screenshot-10940_zpsjqvuuhpv.jpg

They needed to have an important talk..

Screenshot-10945_zpsnvwhvb8y.jpg

"I have something very important to tell you Kate" he started..

Screenshot-10944_zpseye8ddjy.jpg

"I already know, you're my dad, right?" she asked..

"How did you know?" he laughed genuinely surprised.

"It wasn't that difficult to figure out, we have the same eyes, we are both werewolves, and mom told me you lived in town when I asked who my father was a couple years ago, she also figured you may try to find me at some point."

A big hug followed:
    Kate was finally completely happy...nothing else mattered, not the mean kids at school, not the way her mother used to treat her, not her grandmother's rejection, nothing, she finally had her dad.

Screenshot-10941_zpspblb2cht.jpg

Screenshot-10943_zpssy622yi8.jpg

They bonded over a bout of ice skating...

Screenshot-10947_zpsqj8rebhd.jpg

Then Thornton asked Kate if she would like to meet her grandfather...Kate answered with a big "Yes please!" Thornton called Edward and had him meet them at the diner, saying he had a surprise for him.

"Dad, would you like to meet your granddaughter?"

Screenshot-10951_zpsrtilecln.jpg

"I would be thrilled!" Edward replied..

"Hello grandpa, Kate stuttered nervously..."

"Hello my sweet child!" Edward was overjoyed...

Screenshot-10955_zpshdqxu1jp.jpg

Screenshot-10956_zpsfqzuqvpc.jpg

Screenshot-10954_zpsb6ia79zb.jpg

Thornton was as happy as he could be but one key person was missing...

That person was having a night out with her boyfriend, Jared.

Screenshot-10993_zpsevyi4jjq.jpg

Screenshot-10996_zpsqdxf8pea.jpg

Jared was happier than he had been in a long time, he was so glad he met this beautiful kind girl...

Screenshot-10997_zpstq4jpoc7.jpg

Erika told him she was very happy too..

Screenshot-10998_zpsxpu19wtl.jpg

Screenshot-11000_zpstocng3bp.jpg

The next night Edward and Elizabeth were enjoying a night out, Edward was mad at himself for keeping Elizabeth out of his life so long, he was making up for lost time.

(Stephen was too funny in the background!)

Screenshot-10994_zpseidbrllo.jpg

Screenshot-10995_zpsvkmfku3b.jpg

Kate and Riley having a fun weekend over at Kate's house.

Screenshot-10986_zpsqsrzi2gv.jpg

Screenshot-10984_zpsbixbiccq.jpg

Screenshot-10989_zpsgjb83nzb.jpg

Elizabeth and Vlad, they were on the dang seesaw for half the day! I finally had to kick them off!

Screenshot-10981_zpsf7yoe4wb.jpg

Screenshot-10987_zpsnm8calii.jpg

..................................... :smiley:

............Outtakes...............

Somehow a deer got stuck IN the house!

Screenshot-10976_zpsu10eybdx.jpg

I didn't want to delete him, so I knocked out a wall and he went right out.

Screenshot-10977_zpsncyenodb.jpg

Screenshot-10978_zpszqw0j6o8.jpg

Thornton playing in the waves...when it was 43 degrees outside...!

Screenshot-10963_zpsiwlmcjx1.jpg

Showoff!

Screenshot-10964_zpsxekkmxqp.jpg

*Snicker*

Screenshot-10967_zps6pg0gvbi.jpg

Screenshot-10968_zpsu7nkv6e9.jpg

Confused Bunter??

Screenshot-10970_zps50oobwte.jpg
    Kate Part 15:

Since they live right across the street, Lilah and Noah saw that Riley was over at Kate's house again and decided to invite themselves over with Mortimer since he was visiting them at their house.

Screenshot-11053_zps3orx6ygw.jpg

Screenshot-11054_zpstyhcfjc7.jpg

Everyone was playing in Kate's room when she walked in..

Screenshot-11056_zpswa71alqc.jpg

Riley and Erika were debating marriage... :p

Screenshot-11058_zpsl0v9qjem.jpg

Even Mortimer was being nice to Kate...strange she thought but went with it.

Screenshot-11061_zpschzi1cun.jpg

Screenshot-11063_zpsnqfcpghf.jpg

Riley had to go to the bathroom, the second he left the claws came out...Lilah immediately attacked Kate, calling her fatty and ugly.

Screenshot-11065_zpsxga9lcct.jpg

Screenshot-11066_zps7zh1zoug.jpg

Kate screamed at everyone to leave...her mom heard her and asked what was going on, Kate started crying.

Screenshot-11069_zpss1nq4dwv.jpg

Erika had turned a corner in dealing with her feelings about her daughter, she had hated her for being a constant reminder of Thornton and his dumping of her when Kate was barely 3 years old. She realized now that it was not Kate's fault and she should be a nicer mom to the poor child.

Screenshot-11071_zpsqvwegrem.jpg

Screenshot-11072_zpsaaasfkyv.jpg

Noah hadn't left and started in on Kate when she went to get a snack, funny thing is Kate and Noah were best friends up to last year then something changed and he joined in with his twin sister and Mortimer picking on her. He wasn't as vicious as Lilah or Mortimer but he still did some minor picking.

Screenshot-11077_zps33uj48va.jpg

Screenshot-11078_zpsfjyhvhk9.jpg

"What did I do to you Noah, why do you make fun of me, we used to be friends remember?!?" She was so mad at him...

*snicker*...wonder who peed on the rug, didn't notice that when taking the shot.

Screenshot-11080_zps84qq1cvb.jpg

Noah was mad too because he really did like Kate but his twin sister and Mortimer told him to pick on her and were real jerks to him if he told them he wouldn't do it.

Screenshot-11081_zpsfpjjotda.jpg

After Kate kicked Noah out she and Riley talked about it over block building...Riley said he would protect her from those jerks.

Screenshot-11083_zpsi9gy436n.jpg

Their favorite activity, reading side by side in front of the fire.

Screenshot-11104_zpspscfvhja.jpg

Meanwhile Thornton asked Vlad over and told him his services were no longer needed because his father gave his blessing for Thornton to talk to and visit Kate as much as he wanted, this was good news to Vlad, this was one case where he was happy to not be needed anymore.

Screenshot-11089_zpsqald4yyt.jpg

Screenshot-11090_zpsdwokaecz.jpg

Vlad asked what Thornton was going to do about Erika and her boyfriend Jared. Vlad did add that due to Erika's past with men he shouldn't worry, it was probably nothing very serious.

Screenshot-11094_zpssgkkt69y.jpg

Thornton agreed that Erika usually went for very short term relationships based on Vlad's evidence, though thinking about his Erika in relationship that was not him was enough to make him feel sick.

Screenshot-11088_zpsw5xkqpm9.jpg

Thornton would go to The Grind tonight, hopefully Erika would be there alone and he could talk to her. Vlad agreed that would be a good idea.

Screenshot-11095_zps2s7pu0r9.jpg

Erika was at The Grind that night.....With Jared. Vlad called Thornton to warn him that Jared was there too but Thornton decided he HAD to talk to Erika no matter what...

Screenshot-11105_zpsaiqlkt9j.jpg

Had to squish Connor in somehow! ;) (and Lance)

Screenshot-11106_zpsms2pzsvk.jpg

This was pure torture for poor Thornton!

Screenshot-11109_zps9zjyqok7.jpg

Screenshot-11110_zps8jk5d9jg.jpg

Screenshot-11111_zpsqo2enriz.jpg

:'(

Screenshot-11112_zpsarlj8nbz.jpg

.................................Outtakes and silliness..........................................

Ever try to give a cat a bath?? Eddie was having none of it!

Screenshot-11033_zps9jt264or.jpg

I knew I like Eddie for a reason! Smart Kitty....

Screenshot-11036_zpslpk3skkl.jpg

Now, I don't know about you but my clothes never come out of the dryer freshly folded like that...

Screenshot-11046_zpscykgtaov.jpg

Twins!

Screenshot-11052_zpshywofep6.jpg

Monster!!!!! :o

Screenshot-11074_zpsl6ap9e2r.jpg

Awwwww! Where do all these genie babies keep coming from!?!

Screenshot-11099_zpstmeoxddo.jpg

Vlad: "Can I put this thing down now??"

Screenshot-11103_zps9ylbujpd.jpg
    :)
    Kate Part 16:

I don't normally put two updates in one day but I have to get some of this out of my system...

Left off with Thornton very upset at seeing Erika and Jared getting so friendly.

Screenshot-11112_zpsarlj8nbz.jpg

Thornton decide to fight for his woman, even though he knew she might reject him flat out for how he left her 9 years ago. Little did Thornton know Jared decided to give the creeper that was watching them a piece of his mind.

Screenshot-11122_zpsz0u7f3qj.jpg

Elizabeth looks amused by the ruckus:

Screenshot-11120_zpsddne7srg.jpg

Thornton decided fighting with Jared in front of her was a bad idea, he could be civilized about this.

Screenshot-11121_zpsoejoxnfb.jpg

Erika told Jared she wanted to talk to Thornton alone for a minute...

Screenshot-11126_zpsxfubv81i.jpg

Erika lowered her voice to almost a whisper....

Screenshot-11129_zpsmxtsmbeo.jpg

"I know why you left me and Kate you SOB!" She said through clenched teeth, still keeping the volume to almost a whisper..

Screenshot-11132_zpswlmic77j.jpg

"You weren't cheating on me, you wanted money over me...Money!! Did it make you happy, all that money, is your life complete and full of bliss??" Erika sneered...Thornton was taken aback, he never expected any of this.

Screenshot-11131_zps9abcr26v.jpg

"I hope you are happy, because I don't EVER want to see you again!"

Screenshot-11130_zps1zzwmrhr.jpg

With that she pushed past him and out the door...

Screenshot-11134_zpsfxfk9zbt.jpg

Right back to Jared the only man she trusted would never hurt her, at least he wouldn't leave her for money...he had none. Jared wanted to know what Thornton Wolff was doing talking to Erika, Erika gave him the short no details version, they had dated a bit awhile ago he was history now, Thornton heard what she said as he walked by, it ripped his heart to shreds. :heartbreak:

Screenshot-11135_zpso71duijf.jpg

Screenshot-11138_zpswi34ot8u.jpg

Thornton got in his car and drove off but somehow found himself in front of Erika's house, he decided it was a good excuse to talk to Kate, Erika had said 'She' didn't want to see him but he knew his daughter would.

Screenshot-11141_zpsk8x3xz6w.jpg

Kate came running outside as soon as she heard the doorbell, she and her dad had a great talk..it was keeping Thornton's mind off Erika.

Screenshot-11146_zpsyiebcov0.jpg

Kate asked her dad what kind of body brush she should use to keep down her shedding, mom hated it when she got hair on the furniture.

Screenshot-11145_zpso7ozikq4.jpg

A big hug for dad, Kate could sense he was sad for some reason but decided to not ask as it was probably a grown up problem.

Screenshot-11144_zpsttkeij3l.jpg

Erika got home that very moment, also that very moment a very unplanned fire was started by the dang fireplace (I was peeved)!! Erika, Thornton and Kate ran in the house, Riley had been sleeping over and woke up from the alarm. Thornton and Erika both went to work to put the fire out...Erika seemed to be very concerned about her daughter's safety.

Screenshot-11147_zpskdoapsq8.jpg

Screenshot-11148_zpsmv4jxbac.jpg

About 10 minutes after the fire was put out they show up!

Screenshot-11152_zpsxznumemg.jpg

Thornton ran out the door right after the fire was put out...

Screenshot-11149_zpsetpild9z.jpg

Erika was feeling sorry for having chewed him out earlier, he stepped up when his daughter was in trouble...she had to go find him!

Screenshot-11150_zpse5n2xmfz.jpg

He had gone around the back of the house, crying yet again, this day was turning out to be a emotionally draining one.

Screenshot-11154_zpsw7z75uwx.jpg

Screenshot-11155_zpspkeglmxs.jpg

She snuck up behind him..

Screenshot-11157_zpskhymvovy.jpg

and was just about to give him a big hug when......

Screenshot-11158_zps5oehtkkb.jpg

He spun into his work clothes and took off...(Grrrrr!! yes I could have cancelled it but decided to let it play).

Screenshot-11159_zps67d36plj.jpg

Erika, thinking she was rejected yet again hightailed it to Jared's house.

Screenshot-11160_zpsycu7kwbw.jpg

and wasted no time...

Screenshot-11163_zps5pttzdbi.jpg

Screenshot-11162_zpsbr3drlas.jpg

Screenshot-11164_zps8uuthnru.jpg

She wandered into the next room and lit a fire. *the irony* (you'll note the TWO smoke detectors behind the plants, this is Wyatt's house and he had it almost burn down twice due to that fireplace).

Screenshot-11165_zpsdggpqtz3.jpg

She called Jared over to the couch...

Screenshot-11167_zpspc7njtm4.jpg

They started cuddling in front of the fire...very romantic.

Screenshot-11170_zpsxmwii6vq.jpg

But all Erika could think about was Thornton....

Screenshot-11174_zpsm2u00wdc.jpg

:wink:
    Kate Part 17:

This one was fun, I had a huge cast..though probably could have accomplished what I wanted with a few clicks of a mouse if I had master controller...but then I wouldn't have over 80 screenshots of outtakes! ;)

Edward was sick of Thornton's whining about Morgana still being allowed to live in the house when they were in the beginning process of a divorce, so he put her up in a cute little starter home as he couldn't just throw her out on the street...(he's nicer than me!).

Screenshot-11207_zps3yu3supn.jpg

Morgana was quietly grumpy about the whole thing but had a plan brewing in her greedy little brain..

Screenshot-11208_zpsod9qjxy5.jpg

A few weeks later Edward decided to check up on Morgana and see how she was faring..

Screenshot-11218_zpsuh4eynki.jpg

Edward was shocked to see a bit of a belly on Morgana, he wondered if this could be Thornton's child..

Screenshot-11220_zpscvchiqsv.jpg

Edward commented on her new rounder shape, Morgana acted very happy about the whole thing...smug even.

Screenshot-11221_zps6tzylgbj.jpg

"Is that Thornton's child?" Edward quizzed...

Screenshot-11223_zpsqrs2oqke.jpg

"I'm just asking and I'd like the truth."

Screenshot-11224_zpsxpgehgga.jpg

"What are you implying old man??" Morgana practically yelled..

Screenshot-11232_zpsvw3pxzn0.jpg

"I'm just saying, Thornton has expressed concern that you may be up to something as you left the house, and him without too much trouble. He figured you might at least fight a little."

Screenshot-11226_zpsq8q3mioi.jpg

"I have nothing to fight about, this is his child and I will prove it to everyone after it is born."

Screenshot-11240_zpsiyvesqsd.jpg

Morgana excused herself to use the bathroom then came back out to see Edward out....she realized her mistake too late but hoped the old man had cruddy eyesight or just plain didn't notice that she had forgot to put her fake baby pillow back under her shirt after she peed.

**Oh Crud.....she seems to be saying to herself**

Screenshot-11253_zpslxbbuql7.jpg

He didn't seem to notice and Morgana relaxed for the next few months before her fake due date...making sure to wear her pillow whenever she went out in public.

The due date was rapidly approaching so Morgana got on the phone and ordered herself a baby, under an alias of course. She picked a girl as she figured a girl would melt Thornton's heart and he would have to take her back.

The social worker showed up and unceremoniously dumped the wee babe in the living room then took off, not even checking if the new parent was a psycho (in this case it might have been advised to double check)!! :o

Screenshot-11264_zpsukwzpgbq.jpg

Screenshot-11265_zpsosdv3vjc.jpg

Morgana was totally gleeful! "Oh, she's a beauty, Thornton will love her!"

Screenshot-11269_zpsrr50jeud.jpg

Screenshot-11274_zpsnj8cs5z2.jpg

She was so happy she hightailed it over to Thornton's with the wee tot in tow....

"I'd like you to meet your daughter!" she gushed...

Screenshot-11309_zpsndm3afsv.jpg

Thornton looked at the child then at Morgana then again at the child...

"Thornton, what's wrong?" Morgana asked

Screenshot-11313_zpsd6dirkcy.jpg

"Do you think I'm a total i*d*i*o*t?? Werewolf plus genie does NOT equal Fairy and that baby is clearly a fairy!"

Screenshot-11314_zpszydm8xdm.jpg

Oh c*r*a*p Morgana thought to herself....she was so excited about getting back into the money that the fact that this child was a fairy baby never entered her mind.

"You should take care of her regardless, you need to take me back!" Morgana begged

"You need to realize that I never loved you and never will love you and don't want anything to do with this child or you ever again! Now get out of my sight! My father will be notified that you are not to have anything to do with us or our money again." Thornton was fed up with her and her scheming...

Screenshot-11316_zpsh9j8pf2f.jpg

"but...but..." Morgana tried to think of another tack...

"Get the h*e*l*l out of here!!" Thornton screamed

Screenshot-11315_zpsoxglnxaj.jpg

"Fine! But you're keeping her, I don't want her!" with that Morgana vanished leaving behind the child.

That WITCH Thornton thought to himself...he stared down at the helpless child and muttered to himself, well I guess we're keeping you little one.

Screenshot-11323_zpszzxhzvxq.jpg

All the screaming had Bunter out of bed to see what in the world was going on..he got to the bottom of the steps and pushed past Thornton as if he was being dragged, something was pulling his heartstrings..It was true love at first sight, this wee child was meant to be his. He picked her up gently...

Screenshot-11324_zpsa7omlqj7.jpg

"Where did she come from?" he asked Thornton..Thornton filled him in on all the sorted details.
    "So she needs a parent?" Bunter asked hopefully...

Screenshot-11326_zpsnnhwkys4.jpg

"She sure does" Thornton answered
    "Can I please adopt her?" Bunter asked hoping and praying for a yes from Thornton
    "Sure, she really seems to like you!" Thornton answered a smile on his face...

Screenshot-11332_zpsfwhbvgw5.jpg

Bunter took his new daughter into the house and poofed a crib for her...

Screenshot-11333_zps7oe5ttxa.jpg

"Don't worry about anything honey, I'm your new daddy and I'll take care of you"

Screenshot-11334_zpshr6vurk0.jpg

@lanlyn , You get to name her since Bunter is a hero and he is yours! :)

....................Outtakes and silliness.....................

Thin Morgana talking to pregnant Morgana

Screenshot-11255_zpsdyzouztp.jpg

Edward digging in the trash....

Screenshot-11214_zpshugohahu.jpg

Holy Cow, what IS it with Isabelle?? First Connor then Thornton!

Screenshot-11199_zpsjjkw4vga.jpg

The whole "cast" of this fiasco! There are so many babies and pregnancies as I got the wrong kind of baby (as in the genie kid Thornton number 2 is holding)...and needed others for certain screenshots (the social worker obviously only delivers human babies).

Screenshot-11287_zpsax8cmlue.jpg

This Morgana and Bunter obviously had issues with each other...(I had nothing to do with this, but it sure was fun to watch!)

Screenshot-11278_zpsea8hppgu.jpg

You get too close to a fight you risk personal damage!!

Screenshot-11283_zpswnq1kizh.jpg

2 of the Morganas went into labor right after I offed the third unneeded one....

Screenshot-11291_zps4gj5mgsx.jpg

Screenshot-11294_zpsku2u7fqp.jpg

After the birth of their kids, both boys (Travis and Aric), I tweaked them into a lesbian couple and they are now living in my library, until I need them.

Screenshot-11308_zpstgoiole6.jpg

I couldn't forget my beautiful boy! He looks a bit scary... <3

Screenshot-11198_zpscqbvj1cw.jpg
    Kate Part 18:

...........................................................................................

***********TWO Years into the future*********
    ...........................................................................................

Pari aged up to toddler:

Screenshot-11339_zpscdpkdhcj.jpg

Cute little Fairy!

Screenshot-11341_zpsuafkeac8.jpg

Screenshot-11343_zpspxumoail.jpg

Bunter has toned down his wardrobe since he is a full time dad and toddler slobber doesn't compliment silk or wool jackets.

Screenshot-11342_zpsz4dwego2.jpg

Kate found a stray dog in their house, first a deer, now a stray dog!

Screenshot-11345_zpsn56a3fyg.jpg

This dog obviously had a checkered past and broke out of the dog pound!

Screenshot-11346_zpsas19w3k2.jpg

Kate seemed to really like him...too bad I had to say no doggie, got too many Sims to worry about now!

Screenshot-11347_zpsv0slc8hk.jpg

Decided it was FINALLY time to age the kids up!

Kate first....(yes I dared use the fire hazard cake, I like living on the edge... ;) ).

Screenshot-11348_zpsvcv2zm4n.jpg

What to wish for.....

Screenshot-11349_zpssuouzqjv.jpg

I only changed her hair, not too bad...Thornton and Erika seem to have pretty good genetics.

Screenshot-11354_zpsoxfecntm.jpg

Yummy cake!

Screenshot-11355_zpsb8kexubu.jpg

Next up Riley...(he was aged up at Kate's house because I wanted to get them in one shot).

Screenshot-11361_zps4weyz4ul.jpg

I HATE alien noses, they wig me out so he got a new nose and his hair was died as a tribute to his dad (Connor). I find him strangely adorable!

Screenshot-11359_zpsal7adt5l.jpg

**YES!!!** (was hoping for that)....

Screenshot-11366_zpsynfk18is.jpg

Screenshot-11368_zpsa86aaf2i.jpg

Broke them up quickly (Erika and Thornton)...that is NOT supposed to be going on! They haven't seen each other except in passing for two years.

Screenshot-11367_zps8a54qngd.jpg

Yes, that is the correct guy for you Erika....

Screenshot-11375_zps5s9zpupt.jpg

Screenshot-11374_zpsw8fzbshw.jpg

I just realized they have *never* woo-hooed...since they started seeing each other, it's been what 3-4 years...Jared must have the patience of a saint! o:)

Screenshot-11376_zpsu6wkfyb1.jpg

Screenshot-11377_zpsmtiyko3t.jpg

They finally did, but I forgot to take a screenshot..oops! (I was averting my eyes, I'm not an animal! o:) )

She has the same expressions as her mom sometimes, serious but far away...

Screenshot-11384_zps81qs0on5.jpg

Love them together!

Screenshot-11388_zpskf66qpd5.jpg

...........................................................................................................
    ..................Outtakes and Sims behaving badly!..................
    ...........................................................................................................

Elizabeth it's not cool to flirt with your daughter's boyfriend!

Screenshot-11378_zpshijuxfg0.jpg

Gunther cruising by...

Screenshot-11380_zps4hic5jnk.jpg

Erika texted Jared a picture...of his face and sent it to him, he seems excited to be getting it...two seconds later!

Screenshot-11379_zpsc8zz38db.jpg

No!! Bad Erika!!!!

Screenshot-11369_zpsfuv78cti.jpg

Erika snuggling with Pari..

Screenshot-11356_zpst1tzyt8t.jpg

Cute....

Screenshot-11382_zpsekkeq1jf.jpg
    Kate Part 19:

A short one...

Jared asked Erika to meet him as he had something important he wanted to talk to her about..

Screenshot-11427_zpsiznnqsdw.jpg

He was acting very nervous, Erika was expecting the worst..

Screenshot-11426_zps94t0aaoy.jpg

The big hug didn't put her mind at ease..

Screenshot-11429_zpstuoc2lbr.jpg

Then, right as the sun was going down it happened..

Screenshot-11390_zpsubddogse.jpg

Oh C*r*a*p Erika breathed...

Screenshot-11395_zps6sdnnu0r.jpg

This is not going to end well Erika thought to herself..as she sputtered out a "No!"

Screenshot-11397_zpstyrokfts.jpg

Jared was of course crushed..

Screenshot-11403_zpscapo9daj.jpg

Screenshot-11399_zpsok67iu9i.jpg

Screenshot-11400_zpsemh1na42.jpg

He tried to talk Erika into a yes...

Screenshot-11405_zpsyl2fotub.jpg

Erika felt it was only humane to actually tell Jared the real reason why she refused his proposal..Jared didn't want to hear it..

Screenshot-11413_zpsd289jiw7.jpg

Screenshot-11411_zpsatlslth9.jpg

"Just let me tell you...please Jared"

Screenshot-11415_zpsvkzouoel.jpg

"Fine, I'll listen..." Jared tried to calm down and hear her out.

Screenshot-11431_zpsrki9q1yt.jpg

She explained that she was hurt by someone years ago, but that she realized that she truly loved him and couldn't get married to someone else when he was her true love. Jared was seething.

Screenshot-11412_zpsvi8vu2bl.jpg

"You have major issues! I'm not going to deal with you right now but you keep your daughter away from my nephew, she is probably just as messed up as you are!!"

Screenshot-11416_zpsrymouxji.jpg

And with that he left...Erika was sad but also relieved.

I had to age up the troublemakers...

Lilah was first..(Luke and Sophia breed nice kids!)

Screenshot-11444_zpsfomjfn9v.jpg

Screenshot-11445_zpsbizfn3ha.jpg

Her twin brother Noah..

Screenshot-11456_zpsnco7jims.jpg

Screenshot-11458_zpsqshp3vjx.jpg

Next was Mortimer..

Screenshot-11448_zps1mffw5h7.jpg

Screenshot-11450_zps2ozbqu4h.jpg

Now that Noah was a teenager and felt he could do what he wanted without his sister or Mortimer bossing him around he did what he had wanted to do for years, he texted Kate and apologised for his picking on her and asked for her forgiveness.

Screenshot-11459_zps9bsdyrep.jpg

Kate was shocked to receive Noah's text but could accept his apology at the very least.

Screenshot-11462_zpsped6gnf8.jpg

Kate Part 20:

I was sitting here thinking about what could spice up Kate's story a little more, what does it need....then it hit me...MORE Drama!! ;)

Actually my Kate save started running pretty slow and a bit glitchy when I tried to add in a few simselves today. So, I moved everyone into a nice new SV save and decided to keep the population low so simselves will be kept for another save (they were all going to be background teenagers in this save and probably not very recognizable anyways). Don't worry I'll have all your guys in a game soon, if I can think of a good story. :)

A bit of backstory Agnes Crumplebottom and Connor Frio had a romance and marriage in @thuggishsplicer 's game and produced a child named Colby who I really wanted in my story (and had sorta added in as a YA but he didn't have anything directly to do with Kate)...so, here is in teenage form and will be a fairly major part of Kate and Riley's lives. :)

Screenshot-11464_zpsd7uavco2.jpg

17 years ago.....

Connor and Agnes as newlyweds...

Screenshot-11479_zpsbri4zql9.jpg

Screenshot-11481_zpszjz0bkzc.jpg

Connor and Agnes had been married for a year and were looking at a new piece of land for their brand new house, Agnes had finally agreed to sell her house after months of Connor hounding her about being too attached to it due to Erik Darling her husband of less than a day. Connor thought a nice new start would be good for her.

"Well it's got a great view!" Agnes exclaimed

Screenshot-11483_zpsvaljra0u.jpg

"Connor, do we have to move, I love the old house.."

Screenshot-11485_zpslc7ynwja.jpg

"Agnes, we've been through this since we got married, I find you out by his gravestone almost every night, how is that supposed to make me feel?" Connor was getting sick of the same fight every other day.

"I'm sorry but I can't just stop loving him simply because he's dead, he was the love of my life...I mean...." Agnes tried to back pedal but the words had come out before she could even think.

Screenshot-11486_zpsnmxqzzyq.jpg

"Message heard loud and clear Agnes, we should just end this before we wind up hating each other.." He couldn't stop the tears, he really loved her, too bad in the back of his mind he always knew it was a one way love.

Screenshot-11489_zpskslum3o9.jpg

Agnes was not a mean person, she was genuinely sorry for the pain she was causing Connor.

Screenshot-11490_zpsicjsrpph.jpg

Screenshot-11494_zpsjyqawkg1.jpg

They parted on good though sad terms..

Screenshot-11498_zpsbulreroq.jpg

Agnes found out she was pregnant a month later but decided to not burden Connor with it, she could afford to raise the child on her own.

.............................................................................
    .....................Present Day..................................
    ............................................................................

A teenage boy showed up on Connor and Jared's doorstep saying he was Connor's son, and his mom Agnes was living in a special group home since she had a nervous breakdown 2 days ago. She told Colby where to find his father and said she knew he would take him in for a few weeks. She was right Connor was surprised but thrilled, Riley even accepted Colby within a few hours, they were half brothers after all.

Screenshot-11499_zpsdtos1l7g.jpg

Screenshot-11501_zpsdwncgsvn.jpg

Screenshot-11504_zpsskqayamc.jpg

Connor called Agnes to discuss how long Colby would be staying and to catch up.

Screenshot-11506_zpshtv3ozhj.jpg

The brothers getting acquainted, bonding over the love of guitar.

Screenshot-11511_zpsbrauo7cz.jpg

Screenshot-11509_zpshhupu9r9.jpg

Screenshot-11514_zpsdktib0rg.jpg

The other brothers each doing what they love Connor at his piano, Jared writing inappropriate posts on the computer..

Screenshot-11508_zps8jsoroga.jpg

More Kate tomorrow....

I noticed when Riley aged up to teen his alien eyes went to almost human, they are a light purplish shade and look okay so I'll keep them.

Screenshot-11512_zpsfmjbdruw.jpg

.......................Outtakes....................

When trying to get rid of a Sim I'm sick of I hate it when this happens! I have to rekill them.....

Screenshot-11476_zps5ztbtpqt.jpg

I needed the Goth house empty...Gunther was first, all the other ghosts came out to mourn him, which was nice.

Screenshot-11468_zpsguf0phs9.jpg

Pretty Deer....

Screenshot-11463_zpszvhkjscw.jpg

:)
    Kate Part 21:

I realized my age up of Kate was a bit inaccurate to my overall vision of the story, here is the new teenage Kate, not much different just a little more weight and her glasses are added.

Screenshot-11527_zpslpb7plwh.jpg

Jared couldn't find Riley anywhere since Jared had told him to stay away from Kate's house earlier that morning. Riley figured his father's (Connor) wishes trumped his uncle's (Jared) so he took off for his favorite spot in the whole Universe, Kate's house.

Riley really wanted to get a jump on his Sim Fu, Kate went to watch...

Screenshot-11544_zps41epxcr4.jpg

He was doing great till he wacked himself in the face!

Screenshot-11546_zpsqsfee9uo.jpg

Kate jumped and asked if he was okay, giving him a hug to make him feel better..

Screenshot-11547_zpswddpbalc.jpg

Something felt weird in Riley's stomach, he felt nervous when Kate hugged him this time, she had hugged him millions of times over the past 13 years...what was going on, he wondered...he dared hug her again.

Screenshot-11550_zpsxfexx2la.jpg

He wanted to do it again....

Screenshot-11552_zpsg4lintxl.jpg

Just then a very peeved Uncle Jared decided to show up! "Why are you here Riley, I told you to stay away from their house and them!"

Screenshot-11556_zpsm9snyith.jpg

"Why all of a sudden do you not want to let me visit my best friend?" Riley yelled right back.
    "Her mother is a monster, she probably is too!!" Jared huffed.
    Kate was speechless, she couldn't move, she was completely stunned.

Screenshot-11560_zps3mgngl1w.jpg

Erika heard what was going on and ran outside...
    "Jezuz Jared, I didn't break up with you to be mean, I broke up with you to save you years of grief, I don't love you, right now I don't even Like you!"

Screenshot-11565_zpsl2fwtrqd.jpg

"But I love you Erika, that should be enough..."
    "Jared, You'll find someone much better for you than me, she is out there, you really are a nice guy, when you're not screaming"

Jared then made a really dumb move...

Screenshot-11568_zps3ytdoh4e.jpg

"Jared, I think you should leave..." Erika whispered. He reluctantly left....

Screenshot-11572_zpsmo3ftgvx.jpg

Riley had no idea what to do so he left too.

Screenshot-11573_zps76eih0zp.jpg

.................................................................................
    .................................................................................

Two years ago Thornton had decided he needed to go see a therapist and get his life in order, everything was falling apart he needed to get things straitened out.

His Therapist Dr. Thompson told him he should probably stay clear of Erika for awhile as seeing her with Jared was just going to tear Thornton in two. Thornton reluctantly agreed, he even told Vlad he could go back to Bridgeport if he wanted, Vlad decided to stay in town, he had a few new jobs in town and was still hiding out from his ex Elvira.

Dr. Thompson..

Screenshot-11594_zpsv3ylxjgk.jpg

Thornton was quite a messed up guy when he first started seeing her...

Screenshot-11599_zpsihohmqtw.jpg

He was still dreaming about Erika constantly....

Screenshot-11593_zps6lc1cfzm.jpg

But after a year and a half he finally made a breakthrough, and felt more at peace with himself. After 6 more months he felt like he was fine to leave therapy for good.

Screenshot-11602_zpsiykjqrhy.jpg

He said a farewell to Dr. Thomson and promised he would be back if his life wound up in shambles again.

Screenshot-11609_zpslvnvxcki.jpg

Screenshot-11610_zpsna3men5p.jpg

Thornton went down to the beach he felt like a weight had been lifted from his shoulders, he needed to see Erika.

Screenshot-11614_zpsg95zvxza.jpg

First a quick text to tell her he needed to talk to her.

Screenshot-11616_zpscdeeynjb.jpg

He spotted her through the window, his heart started thudding...he hadn't really seen her for two years, though Kate gave him updates on her whenever he dared ask. He saw Kate all the time.

Screenshot-11622_zpst1aynycy.jpg

All he could say to her was "I'm so sorry..." That was all that was needed.

Screenshot-11624_zpsz3jpasik.jpg

Screenshot-11625_zpsehkr50kb.jpg

All she could say was "I forgive you..." and she meant it.

Screenshot-11630_zpssmjnm1uu.jpg

He was never going to let her down or let anyone break them apart ever again...

Screenshot-11634_zpscqqxgzdf.jpg

Screenshot-11635_zps4k417xsm.jpg

Thornton's dad had been having much better luck in the love department for the past two years, he and Elizabeth were catching up on many many years of lost time.

Screenshot-11581_zpsujweuxna.jpg

Screenshot-11582_zpsay09wwjq.jpg

Screenshot-11583_zpsllxcm0vc.jpg

They took to skinny dipping when Thornton wasn't home, it was their secret fun time.

Screenshot-11585_zpsulv5nmm3.jpg

Screenshot-11586_zpshyxajpwo.jpg

Riley also got a tiny eye makeover, since his all black alien eyes changed to humanish when he aged up to teen I decided to give them more color.

Screenshot-11643_zps7ouybz7p.jpg

Riley called his dad and asked if he could sleep over Kate's house, Connor was confused as to why he was actually asking as he hadn't asked since he turned 12. Riley told him about Jared, Connor said he would have a talk with him.

Kate tried to make breakfast for her and Riley, it came out about as edible as charcoal...

Screenshot-11646_zpsghuevcae.jpg

Riley being a gentleman told her she was a great cook!

Screenshot-11648_zpscvnodd9n.jpg

Another nervous stomach hug...and he noted that Kate smelled really good...like vanilla. What in the world was going on with his brain, he decided it was some strange alien brain damage...

Screenshot-11650_zpsdzdaluvg.jpg

Riley inherited his love of playing the piano (in his undies) from his father, he thought that might bring him back to reality...

Screenshot-11651_zps7rkwzeqx.jpg

................................................................................................................
    ...............Outtakes and Sim Weirdness and cuteness...............
    ................................................................................................................

I caved and got Kate a cat, named Cleo...

Screenshot-11576_zpso0yp50ep.jpg

Cleo has a "thing" for the neighborhood raccoon, who I lovingly dubbed Francine.

Sniffies...
    "You're a funny smelling Raccoon"
    "You're a funny smelling cat!"

Screenshot-11536_zpsjuvejmib.jpg

Best Buds!

Screenshot-11539_zps7csoffvi.jpg

Screenshot-11540_zpsrxy0hmed.jpg

It appears Noah and Lilah are very close twins...!

Screenshot-11517_zpsevxcxyjv.jpg

Noah jamming...looks like I'm going to have a band pretty soon! Noah, Riley and Colby all guitar freaks.

Screenshot-11520_zpsazclcapa.jpg

Lilah, sleeping with your uncle is gross...

Screenshot-11519_zpsmakhhoyk.jpg

Kate Part 22:

A special Sim arrived last night...Vlad's Ex girlfriend Elvira! At first she didn't care that he had disappeared then she started missing him and a few months ago got in touch with Beau Merrick who is living in my save with Lotta, it was all too easy to get Beau to admit Vlad was living in SV. She packed up her toothbrush, a few plasma fruits and left for SV, she knew it would be ever so easy to win Vlad back....he worshiped her.

Shes snuck in the house (why the door was unlocked she will never know), changed into a barely there nightie and draped herself on Vlad's bed and waited......

Vlad walked over, stumbled over his feet a bit when he saw who was occupying his bed and gasped..."Elvira!" after he gained his composure he yelled "What in the world is your a** doing on my bed?"

Screenshot-11655_zps0tcpyw4u.jpg

"Shut it Sweetcakes and give me a kiss, didn't you miss me?" she whispered..
    "Sweetcakes...." he muttered...it was THE word, every time Elvira said THAT word Vlad was putty in her hands, he couldn't help himself it was almost like a spell.

Screenshot-11662_zpsg9ygz9xx.jpg

"Oh, my Sweet...Cakes... come here love...I missed you so much" she purred...
    Vlad tried to resist, it was very difficult.

Screenshot-11659_zpsy9axxtzp.jpg

"Elvira.....oh, my love I did miss you..."

Screenshot-11664_zps9vqyuxfl.jpg

This was too easy, Elvira like to play cat and mouse with him...she tossed out an "Oh, you missed me did you? I haven't seen you for over two years, is that how you treat the ones you miss?"

Screenshot-11665_zps8qgbbluy.jpg

"Elvira I did miss you but I needed to be by myself for awhile, you can be a bit overbearing" Vlad tried to explain...this woman was a champion at making his life sheer H*e*l*l!

Screenshot-11666_zpsmzwrdb24.jpg

"Ahhh, there is my beautiful spunky love, I missed you so much!" Elvira exclaimed happily.

Screenshot-11675_zpshyy4d0jw.jpg

Vlad muttered "D*a*m*n!" and was gone....he really had missed her, regardless of how controlling and horrible she could be he loved her, with his whole dead black heart...even though at this minute is was racing a million miles per second.

Screenshot-11676_zpsgmviklxl.jpg

She dragged him back to the bed the whole time whispering in ear how she loved her sweetcakes and was going to make him very happy.

Screenshot-11679_zpsvyhxwooo.jpg

........5 Hours Later......The doorbell rang....

Kate and Riley knew Vlad lived in this big house all by himself and decided to pay him a visit as Kate hadn't seen him for awhile.

Screenshot-11684_zps5nbntcjb.jpg

"Who are these little people and why is the female getting her werewolf stench all over you my love!" Elvira is not the most subtle vampire on the face of the Earth..

Screenshot-11688_zpsgpifdnyn.jpg

Riley introduced himself to this beautiful creature, she seemed to command attention.

Screenshot-11690_zpsmpjuq9vq.jpg

Screenshot-11689_zpsm9zkun6n.jpg

They all made small talk for awhile but Kate sensed they had barged in on something...well something private...so they decided to get the he-ck out of there.

Riley spent the night since it was a weekend, he and Kate discussed what they walked in on today at Vlad's house.

"I bet they were doing it!" Riley sputtered.

"Doing what?" Kate asked genuinely confused...

"You know the big IT!" Riley blushed.

"OH!" Kate blushed right back...

Screenshot-11696_zpswsfhew83.jpg

Screenshot-11693_zps7iokuska.jpg

...and they did what any two red blooded teenagers laying on a bed right next to each other would do...

AVOIDANCE!!

Screenshot-11694_zpsbubhsdyr.jpg

Riley put his book down, he couldn't get their conversation out of his mind, he wanted to kiss Kate, she however would not put her darn book down.

Screenshot-11695_zpsyjoqyase.jpg

Eventually the both feel asleep.

Screenshot-11697_zpsfuaod0we.jpg

There was very little avoidance going on in her mother's room....

Thornton had spent the night...

Screenshot-11698_zpscxge8cei.jpg

They woke up in the middle of the night...

Screenshot-11700_zpsqfishxjc.jpg

Screenshot-11702_zpsaxopui1i.jpg

Screenshot-11703_zpsvdrndpcr.jpg

What they didn't know was Kate had woke up and wandered into her mom's room when she heard funny noises...

Kate was transfixed, she she couldn't move, she just stood there (She did this on her own, I thought she was still asleep!!)

Screenshot-11705_zpsjvdx5vlq.jpg

Screenshot-11708_zpsaalfowef.jpg

She was so embarrassed!

Screenshot-11709_zpshrl2gyxx.jpg

But still couldn't move...

Screenshot-11712_zpsi83ex1o0.jpg

Then they were done...

Screenshot-11714_zpsphtrbz33.jpg

Oh God she thought this is the grossest thing ever!! "Hi dad" she muttered...*I'm seriously going to barf* she thought to herself.

Screenshot-11718_zpssvrb41u4.jpg

Screenshot-11719_zps1lv5z1gz.jpg

"I think she heard us"...whispered Erika.

"I think she SAW us!" muttered Thornton.

"Maybe we should have THE talk with her.." wondered Erika

"I don't think she'll ever Need the talk after that...the best birth control has to be seeing your parents go at it!" mused Thornton.

Erika giggled...

Screenshot-11720_zpsgxqb6hub.jpg

Screenshot-11721_zpsqjmcaat2.jpg

Erika and Thornton went for a walk up to the falls...it was a a fine day for a walk and some snoodling.

Screenshot-11736_zpsj7tzjb0c.jpg

Screenshot-11734_zpsiujsof24.jpg

Screenshot-11739_zpsdbubqhk7.jpg

Kate had invited Riley over after school, Riley asked if he could bring his friend Peter with him, he was supposed to do a project with him. Kate was outside playing hoops with Connor when she noticed Noah and Lilah headed over.

Screenshot-11741_zpsivwetcpi.jpg

Lilah jumped right on Kate, it was like Kate was her favorite punching bag.

Screenshot-11742_zps0pe85yic.jpg

This time Noah stood up for Kate...

Screenshot-11746_zps28znqg9o.jpg

Screenshot-11745_zps9fqfvljb.jpg

Riley got in the action calling Lilah a loser!

Screenshot-11747_zpszui8bykg.jpg

Lilah lost interest and decided to flirt with Peter, which did not go well. Note Erika and Connor fighting in the background, lets just pretend the subject of Jared came up and Erika was trying to explain why she had dumped his butt...instead of what had really happened, Erika was flirting with Connor!

Screenshot-11759_zps73nobmhk.jpg

Screenshot-11757_zpseyb3bd1u.jpg

......Outtakes and Teen Sims behaving Badly!!......
    ..........................................................................................

"Okay mom and dad...time for that S*x Education you were speaking of....."

Screenshot-11723_zpsryikkf49.jpg

Erika's bedroom is Grand Central Station!!

Screenshot-11727_zpsvxkyqzio.jpg

No idea what this was about but it didn't seem very nice.

Screenshot-11732_zpsfzya9n81.jpg

Riley carrying poor Cleo like a football!

Screenshot-11652_zpsaprgmw7r.jpg

Edited kuz my spelin stknz...
    Kate Part 23:

Spent most of my play time today moving around Sims to make catching screenshots easier, changing houses every 5 minutes was getting annoying.

A slightly made over River McIrish getting to know Colby..

Screenshot-11781_zpss1yybivh.jpg

Everyone started showing up so there was plenty going on with the kids..

Screenshot-11785_zpsetzh29lc.jpg

The adults are even getting along better, Jared and Erika are now on good terms and Jared is thinking about moving on..

Screenshot-11788_zps3ze6scuy.jpg

Screenshot-11790_zps2av59dwi.jpg

Kate and Noah were getting along great..

Screenshot-11801_zpszdyshkud.jpg

Screenshot-11802_zpsnbvwtaq1.jpg

Erika decided to confront Sophia about her daughter's picking on Kate (Sophia is Lilah and Noah's mother).

Screenshot-11805_zpspptaurph.jpg

Riley and Kate were as close as ever..

Screenshot-11807_zpsx1fxq0sp.jpg

Kate was becoming better friends with Colby..Riley noticed the flirting..

Screenshot-11808_zpsolnopjhi.jpg

it was too much for Riley to take..and he took it out on Kate..

Screenshot-11809_zpswgakym2y.jpg

He was really sorry he yelled at her and apologized right away.

Screenshot-11816_zpsqjbu0qhj.jpg

Screenshot-11815_zpsfjnevwzb.jpg

Things are getting more touchy with them...

Screenshot-11820_zpsr9vxh5ix.jpg

Thornton and Erika thought since Riley slept over so much some new arrangements were in order, they didn't want the kids to get too close!

Erika's room before...

Screenshot-11822_zpsyq2krixr.jpg

Erika's room after....

Screenshot-11823_zpspenyr270.jpg

They had always slept side by side, when sleeping over each others houses since they were toddlers, and after a very short discussion they decided to solve this problem.

Screenshot-11826_zpsqjmclj8s.jpg

Screenshot-11833_zpspmriexse.jpg

Screenshot-11834_zpsibbcwuan.jpg

Solved!

Screenshot-11835_zpsrihzbigm.jpg

Aged up Bella..

Screenshot-11837_zps5no7qklc.jpg

She's not bad but her lips... :/

Screenshot-11839_zpsomu2l4ir.jpg

Mortimer and Bebe doing homework...at a bar, at 1:00 in the morning!

Screenshot-11840_zpsldtdkvzg.jpg

**Music from Jaws playing in the background**

Dun dun.....
    Dun Dun....
    The target is in sight....

Screenshot-11841_zpszuxtnnas.jpg

Dun dun......
    Dun Dun......

Quick grab him!!

Screenshot-11843_zpscogszoxe.jpg

Arrrrrgggghhh! It's Hideous!! :s

Screenshot-11844_zpshyrley3x.jpg

Ethan is the only Sim I grab and redo completely...I tried every way possible to make him look human but complete surgery is necessary for the sake of my eyes.

Screenshot-11845_zpsdzgtoyac.jpg

Thornton loves the chicks!

Screenshot-11847_zps2ixk23k7.jpg

and Erika.... <3

Screenshot-11848_zpsapni7dem.jpg

Screenshot-11849_zpsmbo35z4j.jpg

Messing around with Gobias Koffi....

Before:

Screenshot-11767_zpstmldehyf.jpg

After number 1:

Screenshot-11769_zpsmyrhomlz.jpg

After number 2:

Screenshot-11774_zpshzfiufkp.jpg

Geeze his neck looks super long!!
    Kate Part 24..... <3:)<3

Thornton asked Erika if she still had that dress from her 18th Birthday, Erika said she did, Thornton asked her to put it on and they were going to take a drive down to the beach.

They got there and it was like a flashback...

Kate at 18, Thornton at 32:

Screenshot-9820_zpswib1mauj.jpg

Present day:

Screenshot-11850_zpsbckd5kko.jpg

Nothing had changed about Erika's feelings for Thornton though...

Screenshot-11852_zps6xruzqg5.jpg

He was just as enamored with Erika as he had been back then...

Screenshot-11861_zpst6bz2nz0.jpg

and wanted her by his side forever...

Screenshot-11853_zpsanqjkgnp.jpg

"Erika, I've loved you for a long time and would be honored if you would be my wife"

Screenshot-11855_zpsgfoypuqp.jpg

Erika of course answered with a big "Yes!!"

Screenshot-11858_zpssvc9uqcz.jpg

Screenshot-11860_zpsezxcumun.jpg

It was the happiest moment in both of their lives...

Screenshot-11862_zpsychq2foo.jpg

Screenshot-11863_zpsy3mwoh2p.jpg

They sat on the beach just talking like they used to when they first met.

Screenshot-11866_zpsrso6mrit.jpg

Screenshot-11868_zpsozengvet.jpg

Screenshot-11869_zps1f6u8qje.jpg

Screenshot-11871_zpsbhylulge.jpg

Back at home....

Screenshot-11872_zpstaks88mz.jpg

Screenshot-11875_zpsrfrdqfy7.jpg

Screenshot-11877_zps9ejpyq6a.jpg

They were tired from a long day but it appears they both had each other and the wedding on their minds..

Screenshot-11879_zpshbj1yaps.jpg

Screenshot-11880_zpskbbtwbli.jpg

Screenshot-11883_zpsotnwkmzd.jpg

.........................................................................................................................
    ....................A Few More From Erika's 18th Birthday.........................
    .........................................................................................................................

***Because I loved them when I first posted them way back in part 1! ;)

Screenshot-9811_zps8wjgo4ay.jpg

Screenshot-9819_zps3g5sdsyv.jpg
    Kate Part 25:

:s Teenagers!!! :o

They're all over the place...

Lilah, Noah, Ethan and Bella

Screenshot-11923_zpslqubrhs0.jpg

Maggie (blonde), Rosalie, Max (a gift to myself, he's gorgeous as a YA), and Mortimer.

Screenshot-11922_zps4hwwj60b.jpg

Ethan and Holly seem to like each other..

Screenshot-11924_zpsmo7wapd3.jpg

I shipped Lilah outside to get her out of my face (she is horrible picking fights with everyone) she took to the telescope..

Screenshot-11935_zpsg6xt1sdc.jpg

Lo and behold, she found a meteor! had her go pick it up.

Screenshot-11936_zpsytsfpsos.jpg

She did her homework in an empty lot, there are tons of them since I cleared out the town.

Screenshot-11940_zpschtn09kn.jpg

Kate and Riley are pretty well matched for chess, Kate does tend to win a bit more though.

Screenshot-11949_zpsm1hmnsqn.jpg

Connor threw a party, invited Erika and Thornton, I got nervous when I saw Erika giving Connor "the look" in the bathroom..

Screenshot-11954_zpsdnlrbult.jpg

Luckily I didn't have to worry...Good boy Connor! *although that was pretty mean*..

Screenshot-11952_zpshzb5vphh.jpg

"I can't wait to get married!"

Screenshot-11962_zpso5ketepz.jpg

"I hope you don't think I'm going to be your little trophy wife!" (love Thornton's expression!)

Screenshot-11963_zps2e3fstnk.jpg

Love the looks...

Screenshot-11965_zpsvp36dwqv.jpg

Jared and the chick...

Screenshot-11955_zps7xytblpd.jpg

"Who's the fuffy widdle chickie wickie.."

Screenshot-11956_zps7pqbqv9f.jpg

Speaking of Jared...Shipped him down to the beach, he had a day off and deserved some R&R...(that ghost was out at 3:30 PM!)

Screenshot-11985_zps3uymk0r1.jpg

He went to relax....someone was watching him, wondering if....was it??

Screenshot-11972_zpscljtrwvz.jpg

Probably not...she went to go get a nice cool drink. Just then Jared got up to get a drink, and noticed HER...was it really her??

Screenshot-11976_zpsf0i0m6o5.jpg

He watched her for a few minutes, yes, it had to be, she was a little older but it had to be her.

Screenshot-11979_zpsffs7crtm.jpg

He gathered his bravery and walked right over to her..."Julia!"

"Hi Jared, I was wondering if that was you"

Screenshot-11980_zps2a2e8qn2.jpg

"What brings you back to Sunset?" he asked moving closer..she instinctively moved closer too, it was like they had never separated.

Screenshot-11983_zps0sury2an.jpg

"Mother died, I figured I was safe to come back" she answered as she hugged him, it felt like she had never left.

Screenshot-11982_zpsj3fd77ui.jpg

Back to teenagers...

Lilah sleeping with her brother, I didn't even know they could do that!

Screenshot-11946_zpsl3goxt88.jpg

I never used the "make a move" action before, it's very cute...Max and Rosalie tried it out.

Screenshot-11927_zpst9bwrybi.jpg

Screenshot-11928_zpswwooodos.jpg

Screenshot-11929_zpscu2f3js1.jpg

Screenshot-11930_zpshws8ssxf.jpg

Screenshot-11932_zpswnor8yju.jpg

Screenshot-11931_zpswgz43iyl.jpg

Screenshot-11933_zpshhx5osbt.jpg

Well okay then....

Jared Silliness....he was dancing..Again!

Screenshot-11967_zpsc8j2t0om.jpg

Screenshot-11970_zps09ixmwhs.jpg

Screenshot-11969_zpsqgkqbbyz.jpg

Yeah, ladies, I'm cute and I know it!

Screenshot-11971_zpslcel1on7.jpg

:mrgreen: