Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

GP 05

Here is the trailer of GP05! It looks really good. Will you buy it?
https://youtu.be/MIW6kougM6w
I am the champion, my friend

Comments

• MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,175 Member
    I'd buy it for the stuff alone ;)
    You can also do the What Kind of Parent Will You Be? test.
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • Sims_for_lifeSims_for_life Posts: 195 Member
    @MDianaSanders Thank you! I got fun parent, you can also get the quiz from the youtube video if anyone is struggling with the link.
    I am the champion, my friend
  • alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,404 Member
    The build and buy items are gorgeous <3 . The gameplay seems a little bit unclear and pointless, like in most S4 packs.
  • Lomelindi7Lomelindi7 Posts: 1,339 Member
    edited May 2017
    Yes. A thousand times yes
  • Sk8rblazeSk8rblaze Posts: 7,570 Member
    edited May 2017
    Looks great! Also saw this on the blog post here.
    And it doesn’t stop there! Parenting has long term consequences, which leads us to the new Character Values Traits. If your Sims take the time to teach their children good manners, like setting the table, and trying to not burp, swear, or fart, they can grow up with new Traits that will positively affect their lives forever. Or, if they don’t do these things, well, there are Traits with consequences of another stripe...

Really like the sound of that! It's so important to give us features like this which give our Sims more responsibility and more consequences/benefits in life. While I like what I'm seeing with Parenthood, I really hope this GP won't be the last to expand the core gameplay like this.
  • CementCement Posts: 3,505 Member
    Definitely :)
    I'm excited for those school projects. Those look really fun to make!
  • Keks_MilchKeks_Milch Posts: 513 Member
    Looks really nice! I like the family activities.
    Sadly it seems like there are no imaginary friends or things for elders.
    Still cant wait! :)
  • FaberriesFaberries Posts: 1,354 Member
    I'm so in love with that little girls hair :heart::heart: it's beautiful, but im gonna need a version without flowers :#

It looks really good. I feel like this will add a whole new layer to my game and i can't wait to try it out :love:
    Star Wind Flower Sun
  • DeandylanDeandylan Posts: 496 Member
    Omg. I'm so excited about this! I can't wait to get it.
  • LadyTachunkaLadyTachunka Posts: 1,454 Member
    this looks so amazing ouo
    8a35839c629b9a9f3643198909b278c0.gif Been simming since the end of sims 2~Sims Gallery ID:BSAAWaifu
  • Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    Amazing!
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • laladottyspotlalalaladottyspotlala Posts: 307 Member
    This looks really fun! i cant wait. first time in a while I've actually really wanted a game pack.
  • CupcakeWitchCupcakeWitch Posts: 542 Member
    I can't wait for this!!
    Family play will be better for me now
    I really hope they livestream it.
    tumblr_m5yfcmiKZM1r6uev5.gif

• rinre33rinre33 Posts: 697 Member
    I like the build and buy objects a lot! Loving that teens are going to have more personality to them, and I'm a big fan of the home project activities. The rest of the game play is something I'll probably have to decide my feeling on once I see some youtubers play it, or maybe the livestreem. But so far it looks great :) I want to see some more cas, kind of like the vampire trailer one where they displayed the teeth and stuff. Maybe there'll be another trailer over the next two weeks
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,108 Member
    I love it. I got relaxed parent in the quiz. Gutted we have to wait another 2 weeks though!
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • PerunaPeruna Posts: 101 Member
    Looks great, I'm pretty excited :D I'm also very happy that there seems to be stuff - clothes, furniture and decor - aimed at teens, too!
  • simplysims25simplysims25 Posts: 243 Member
    I will probably buy it because the kids really need new things to do...however they left babies out of "Parenthood" -a huge miss for me.
    I don't play Sims 4 a lot because of this.
    Sure would have liked some interactions & objects for babies....like Sims 3 has. They seem to be pushed aside as if they want you to age your baby up immediately to a toddler.
    Disappointing.
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,750 Member
    Maddis wrote: »
    OMG...THIS is soooooo cute <3
    Unbenannt.png

I asked for something like this in Sims 3
    6adMCGP.gif
  • MrMonty96MrMonty96 Posts: 1,715 Member
    I'm excited!! I also took the test and it looks like i'm a fun parent.
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,545 Member
    this is going to ba a fun gamepack
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member
    I'm the relaxed parent it seems. I mean yeah I'd tell the kids off if anyone gets hurt, but don't wanna have them fearing me.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I have no memory of this place. Time to start anew I guess
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    Oh wow! I see so many things I had been wanting.... excited here for sure!!!!! YES, yes, yes!

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,750 Member
    YES!! Kids have jorunals now!! (besides teens) hopefully WE get to control when the kid/teens write in the journal
    6adMCGP.gif
  • simmerkaylasimmerkayla Posts: 30 Member
    I'll definitely be buying this pack. I'm beyond excited!