Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Alien/Vampire mix is possible.

My male vampire sim got abducted, got pregnant and had a baby. She just aged up to teen and I got the message that her vampire powers are now in affect. She has the alien ability to disguise herself, and all the other alien abilities, but is also a vampire ....

alien%20vampire_zpssymal15r.jpg

I didn't know cross breeding like this was possible. I thought it was one or the other, I never expected both. Bring on werewolves and fae, I would love to see a flying werewolf!

Comments

• SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    Wow, that's really cool! I didn't know that was possible. Now if only my Sims would actually get abducted...
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
  • ladybreidladybreid Posts: 3,455 Member
    Gruffman wrote: »
    My male vampire sim got abducted, got pregnant and had a baby. She just aged up to teen and I got the message that her vampire powers are now in affect. She has the alien ability to disguise herself, and all the other alien abilities, but is also a vampire ....

I didn't know cross breeding like this was possible. I thought it was one or the other, I never expected both. Bring on werewolves and fae, I would love to see a flying werewolf!

I'd love to have a vampire fae
    wz3Vdbh.jpg
    Saying "not to be rude", then blatently being rude does not excuse rude behavior.
  • ponderosaponderosa Posts: 238 Member
    Wow, I didn't know this was possible either!
    tumblr_opta4zrh011r17qi5o1_500.gif
    origin ID: maureenponderosa
  • davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    Wow, that's really cool! I didn't know that was possible. Now if only my Sims would actually get abducted...

Go to alien night at the bar and have the alien become part of your family as the chances of the vamp being abducted is low. :)
    Gruffman wrote: »

Man! That would be so interesting to play. Now I will have to start a game and try that. Thanks for sharing the info and the picture; that is really neat. :)
  • adamparrishadamparrish Posts: 1 New Member
    I had the exact scenario--my male vampire got abducted and had an alien baby that became a vampire when she turned into a teen. I've had a lot of trouble with her though? Lots of issue with making her appearance, like her alien disguise and her dark form? It only works the way I want it too like a 3rd of the time! I havnet played as an alien other than her yet so I dont know if the disguise option is just buggy altogether or its because shes a vampire too? Have you notived anything of the sort?

ALSO I'm curious about her genetics now. She's had a bunch of children now with a completely human sim and I dont think any of them are aliens (all of them are "normal" colours) but about half of them are vampires? I'm super confused about how the 🐸🐸🐸🐸 genetics work in this game lmao. Im tempted to keep having children to see if any of them will be alien hybrids but then I'd have to take care of more children and my hands are full! Anyways. vampire aliens are so cool. shes my favourite. so awesome haha.
  • ArianaMRArianaMR Posts: 38 Member
    Wow, so cool! I'm so tempted to recreate this in my game now.
  • PugLove888PugLove888 Posts: 674 Member
    Thanks for this info! o:) I need to try it in my game ASAP! <3
    Home is where your Pugs are! <3
  • NyteRoseNyteRose Posts: 1,672 Member
    Thanks for sharing! I need to try this eventually
    It can't rain all the time- Eric Draven, The Crow
  • AHolyToiletAHolyToilet Posts: 870 Member
    How...would this work? Can you safely customize both the human disguise and the Dark Form?
  • randy2355randy2355 Posts: 157 Member
    I had read in the forums when Vampires first came out that hybrids were not possible....I was so disappointed :( Today my single male vampire was abducted....badda boom...he had an alien baby. Cuz I didn't want him to put his career on hold...I just aged up the baby.....and like the original post...a hybrid! :smiley: both the powers of vampire and alien! So I looked in the forums to see if anyone else has had this happen and found this thread! Had I known....I would have had all of my male vampire sims collect space rocks and send them to Sixam to make friends with aliens! So what are we calling this new lifestate of sims? Vampiens maybe?
  • PugLove888PugLove888 Posts: 674 Member
    randy2355 wrote: »
    I had read in the forums when Vampires first came out that hybrids were not possible....I was so disappointed :( Today my single male vampire was abducted....badda boom...he had an alien baby. Cuz I didn't want him to put his career on hold...I just aged up the baby.....and like the original post...a hybrid! :smiley: both the powers of vampire and alien! So I looked in the forums to see if anyone else has had this happen and found this thread! Had I known....I would have had all of my male vampire sims collect space rocks and send them to Sixam to make friends with aliens! So what are we calling this new lifestate of sims? Vampiens maybe?

@randy2355 , thanks for reporting your findings on this! :) I need to try it (been busy with toddlers and pets so never got around to it! :D ) Had you tried to have a hybrid baby by the old-fashioned way (woo-hoo/try for baby with a Vampire & an Alien) before?
    Home is where your Pugs are! <3
    > @PugLove888 said:
    > randy2355 wrote: »
    >
    > I had read in the forums when Vampires first came out that hybrids were not possible....I was so disappointed :( Today my single male vampire was abducted....badda boom...he had an alien baby. Cuz I didn't want him to put his career on hold...I just aged up the baby.....and like the original post...a hybrid! :smiley: both the powers of vampire and alien! So I looked in the forums to see if anyone else has had this happen and found this thread! Had I known....I would have had all of my male vampire sims collect space rocks and send them to Sixam to make friends with aliens! So what are we calling this new lifestate of sims? Vampiens maybe?
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > @randy2355 , thanks for reporting your findings on this! :) I need to try it (been busy with toddlers and pets so never got around to it! :D ) Had you tried to have a hybrid baby by the old-fashioned way (woo-hoo/try for baby with a Vampire & an Alien) before?

yes I tried that before and it did not work in my attempts. it seems that the hybrid vampire/alien can only occur with an alien abduction of a male vampire...I do not know it as a fact, it is the only way it has happened in my game. I will continue with my attempts and see if I can get another Vampien in my game. I hope it works.
  • littlemissgogolittlemissgogo Posts: 1,808 Member
    I need to double check but iirc I got a hybrid through try for baby with my alien & her human husband courtesy of the dark ley line trait.
    6riwm5.png
    > @littlemissgogo said:
    > I need to double check but iirc I got a hybrid through try for baby with my alien & her human husband courtesy of the dark ley line trait.

Hey that is something I did not try. I will try that, and see if it works for me too!
  • TygerNightTygerNight Posts: 72 Member
    [quote="Gruffman;d-917849"]My male vampire sim got abducted, got pregnant and had a baby. She just aged up to teen and I got the message that her vampire powers are now in affect. She has the alien ability to disguise herself, and all the other alien abilities, but is also a vampire ....

I didn't know cross breeding like this was possible. I thought it was one or the other, I never expected both. Bring on werewolves and fae, I would love to see a flying werewolf! [/quote]

I got twin purple girls from my male vamp and his alien wife. Out of curiosity I aged one up to teen and yowza! Purple bald teen with vamp eyes, brow and cracked cheeks. The funniest part is that her 'Dark Form' is a wimpy human girl. 😝
  • WaitWhatYTWaitWhatYT Posts: 512 Member
    This is amazing! And after all my failed attempts and making a hybrid, turns out it was as easy as abduction, lol. How do they work in CAS? My failed hybrids, I mostly deemed failures as I wasn't able to edit all their forms properly and the looks all got muddled and weird.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    How did you get your male Sims aducted by aliens & having a baby. I tried to get my sim to get aducted with the Scientist Career and building a Rocketship but it hasn't worked out for over a year.
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,772 Member
    SERVERFRA wrote: »
    How did you get your male Sims aducted by aliens & having a baby. I tried to get my sim to get aducted with the Scientist Career and building a Rocketship but it hasn't worked out for over a year.

If you have the satellite dish and use it to contact aliens, it can increase your chances of being abducted.
  • GamingTweetyGamingTweety Posts: 851 Member
    Sounds so much like a glitch to me *_*
    Gallery id: GamingTweety

Looking for some custom animations? Check out my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKrWaxowK2vCzwkz6bEZRbg

Deviantart profile: https://gamingtweety.deviantart.com/