Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Parenthood GP Prerelease Info: SimGuru Statements etc.

Comments

• Noree_DoreeNoree_Doree Posts: 1,470 Member
    edited May 2017
    *waits to see if she'll get in trouble for listening in on that*

You're so grounded!
    6utcFGK.png

So delicious! *insert evil laugh*. I cannot wait!!
    "Bada su the gorn bada su the brawn bada bady oda aba donk donk donk gerbits gerbits vo gerbits".
  • Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    Simanite wrote: »
    SimTrippy wrote: »
    New video about the pack's furniture on twitter

Sorry wrong link, here it is

YES! The TS2 Vibes are real. So nice.

Same reflexion.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • Noree_DoreeNoree_Doree Posts: 1,470 Member
    I don't know if this has been asked yet but @SimGuruNinja will we witness NPC's and other families disciplining/parenting their kids while lets say they're out at a restaurant? Or any other family outing?
    "Bada su the gorn bada su the brawn bada bady oda aba donk donk donk gerbits gerbits vo gerbits".
  • Sid1701D9Sid1701D9 Posts: 4,718 Member
    The npc Sims that have kids will probably gain parenting skills, but children won't receive traits.
    Sid1701d-"I love my life, live my life and live to play, laugh and have fun."

"Love will Fight, Love will Win and Love will Survive."
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    Soooo excited for the gameplay stream tonight (I think 10 pm where I live). I'm sure it'll answer a lot of questions :D kinda can't wait for the weekend to be over lol ... :)
  • bluelightingbluelighting Posts: 704 Member
    I hope mod ppl have started making homes to house all that stuff, need nice big rooms too.
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    A development-focused explanation about why acne is a CAS detail:
    We chose CAS detail, because we had the right amount of time within the right development disciplines to implement it in that manner. Trying to add specific gameplay to this would have hit other disciplines and resulted in something else likely hitting the cutting room floor. Ultimately, we think that a CAS detail still allows for a lot of flexibility in storytelling (the original point I was clumsily trying to make) and visual variety. That said, the way we've done it does not at all close the door on future possibilities around this feature.
    from here
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Hadron1776Hadron1776 Posts: 330 Member
    I wonder if "no leaving the home" = no leaving the lot? In that case, go ahead to school - good luck for the parents trying to catch the children before they disappear!
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Hadron1776 wrote: »
    I wonder if "no leaving the home" = no leaving the lot? In that case, go ahead to school - good luck for the parents trying to catch the children before they disappear!

"No leaving home" probably only lasts until school time the next day. It generally means no going out that night.
  • Hadron1776Hadron1776 Posts: 330 Member
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    Hadron1776 wrote: »

"No leaving home" probably only lasts until school time the next day. It generally means no going out that night.

Either that, or the "go to school" interaction should be explicitly allowed (weekends :))
  • peoineepeoinee Posts: 2,183 Member
    i freaking LOVE the couch and loveseat in this shot its still to "stiff" looking for me but the pillows really soften it

18699688_10203431668790139_8602695999642919107_o.jpg?oh=6ae9bfb085a5be10891a75785a0b3603&oe=59A11C90
  • SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member
  • poeticnebulapoeticnebula Posts: 3,912 Member

OMG I love that! Family bear games!
    Origin ID: ForgottenAmber
    Twitch: ForgottenAmber
    Discord: ForgottenAmber

31710852153_4c3c66dea7.jpg

#BobSquad
    #BobSquadForever

Friend of Liam
  • mariah6194mariah6194 Posts: 1,002 Member

Lol, are those fruit bear costumes?
    tumblr_olomnw8E5c1ug9tk9o2_500.gif
    Bear Telletubbies?
  • SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member
    Looks like there isn't a toddler bear suit coming. :(
  • PrincessVeePrincessVee Posts: 1,787 Member

But they'd be soooo adorable in them. Just imagine them toddling around looking like real teddy bears.
    Intel i7-6700HQ; nvidia gtx970m 3 gb; 1tb HHD and 256gb SSD; my drivers are always up to date.

Maybe we'll get pet costumes.
  • bluelightingbluelighting Posts: 704 Member
    I wonder if they put that house in the gallery...?
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    B&B items all look amazing, and for once, I feel there's still quite a bit in this pack they can't simply show us in such a short time. I'm excited :D
  • itsmegamoitsmegamo Posts: 277 Member
    edited May 2017
    [deleted]
    Current Play:
    Ojetade-Bradshaw-Minor Family (Chris Bradshaw and Corey Minor created by PlaidDisco)
    See the Tree
    Ojetade-Bradshaw-Minor%20Family_zpsujwo0a8f.png
  • liliaethliliaeth Posts: 1,087 Member

But they'd be soooo adorable in them. Just imagine them toddling around looking like real teddy bears.

dont they already have those adorable bear pj's?
  • CupcakeWitchCupcakeWitch Posts: 542 Member
    I love the fact that grandparents would send items through the mail!!' (The livestream)
    It's a little thing but it makes Family feel like a family
    tumblr_m5yfcmiKZM1r6uev5.gif

• Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    I love the fact that grandparents would send items through the mail!!' (The livestream)
    It's a little thing but it makes Family feel like a family

I don't saw this. But wow. :open_mouth:
    Lu4ERme.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top