Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Dog barks in TSM

Did anyone else notice the dog bark sounds in the background noise while at your home?

Another hint to Pets?
a256aFi.gif

Comments

• 3KNPen3KNPen Posts: 2,825 Member
    edited May 2017
    There's dog barking background noise in pretty much every Sims game even before they have pets. However Sims Freeplay did have dogs, cats & (though they were only tied to the stable lot) horses and unicorns so I wouldn't be surprised if they show up in TSM at some point down the line.

But I definitely wouldn't let the presence of dog barking in TSM make you think it's a hint for pets in the main game line. They games aren't connected like that.
    ~ ~ ~
  • FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    edited May 2017
    3KNPen wrote: »
    There's dog barking background noise in pretty much every Sims game even before they have pets. However Sims Freeplay did have dogs, cats & (though they were only tied to the stable lot) horses and unicorns so I wouldn't be surprised if they show up in TSM at some point down the line.

But I definitely wouldn't let the presence of dog barking in TSM make you think it's a hint for pets in the main game line. They games aren't connected like that.

But there have also been dog barkings in the Apartment noise of City Living and all these pets on the clothing. I feel like the next EP is Pets and they're teasing us with it. Pets are coming! :)

As far as I know TS2 and TS3 didn't had pet noises in the background noise.
    a256aFi.gif
  • Only1whtrbbtOnly1whtrbbt Posts: 1,466 Member
    Yes, yes they did.
  • SataiDelennnSataiDelennn Posts: 1,265 Member

See, I've heard this before from people, but I have The Sims 2, and have played it on and off since it was originally released, and I've NEVER heard dogs barking EVER.
  • 3KNPen3KNPen Posts: 2,825 Member
    edited May 2017
    I have played both Sims 2 and 3 without Pets installed and have heard dogs barking in the background in both.

I have no doubt that Pets will come to Sims 4 eventually probably sooner rather then later. But thinking that because there are dogs barking in the background of the Mobile game that isn't even in wide release yet is a hint for a Pets EP for Sims 4 is getting a little too into the looking for hints everywhere thing if you ask me. If anything it would be a hint that Pets will come to the Mobile game rather then the main game. And as previously stated there are animals in Freeplay so I would definitely expect them to show up in Mobile as well at some point.
    ~ ~ ~
  • FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    I have played both Sims 2 and 3 without Pets installed and have heard dogs barking in the background in both.

I have no doubt that Pets will come to Sims 4 eventually probably sooner rather then later. But thinking that because there are dogs barking in the background of the Mobile game that isn't even in wide release yet is a hint for a Pets EP for Sims 4 is getting a little too into the looking for hints everywhere thing if you ask me. If anything it would be a hint that Pets will come to the Mobile game rather then the main game. And as previously stated there are animals in Freeplay so I would definitely expect them to show up in Mobile as well at some point.

I played Sims 3 24/7 and only heard birds in the background noise...
    a256aFi.gif
  • Afsra123Afsra123 Posts: 3 New Member
    Fun game for all ages. The speaker is a little too loud, but I just put some tape over it.
    for more video visit pinoytvnetwork.info
    www.pinoytvnetwork.info