Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

even if we do not know when the eco living sp will come out (my wish*)

hello to all even if we do not know when the ecoliving sp will come out for me i wish it would be november 2 2017 because it would make a perfect birthday present for me :)
If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(

Comments

• Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    One of the votes is not even until Spring of 2018 - I believe that is our last stage of voting so you can for get about November of 2017 anyway.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,545 Member
    like i said its just a wish
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Aeriexo11Aeriexo11 Posts: 646 Member
    • Art Style Vote (April 10th – April 12th): Select between proposed art styles for the pack, which will guide our concept artists in the objects and clothing they create.
    • Objects & Clothing Vote (May 18th – May 21st): Browse through the concept art we’ve drawn for the pack, and select your top choices to help us determine which objects and pieces of clothing are included.
    • Feature Vote (June 23rd – June 26th): Select the top gameplay feature(s) you want to have included in the pack.
    • Pack Icon Vote (Fall): Peruse different icons and select the one that will appear in the pack's box art and within the in-game catalog.
    • Pack Title Vote (Fall): Select a title that best summarizes the pack's atmosphere and content.

What voting is in Spring 2018?
  • WulfsimmerWulfsimmer Posts: 4,381 Member
    Writin_Reg wrote: »
    One of the votes is not even until Spring of 2018 - I believe that is our last stage of voting so you can for get about November of 2017 anyway.

Ummm...no? It releases in 2018, by then, all votings would be done in 2017.
    Random-gifs-random-18723411-368-312.gif

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
  • NectereNectere Posts: 1,002 Member
    Well the next pack comes out two days after my bday and I am not even a 'rent anymore. *sniffle*
    Mods should enhance my game, not fix it.
    Origin ID NectereSim