Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Picture over fireplace updates with pictures of your sims

This is a cute little thing I noticed playing Sims Mobile yesterday. There's a picture that hangs over the mantelpiece in the living room. It updates with a photo of your sim and any additional sims that you add to the household.
EiFlric.png

Comments

• DeeDee Posts: 11 New Member
    I seen this also thought it was a cute idea waiting to see someone with 4 people in there
  • srabideau0993srabideau0993 Posts: 30 Member
    That is a cool little detail :smile:
  • Ellie_Dear_1Ellie_Dear_1 Posts: 33 Member
    It also adds the npcs you add to your house, like spouses and children. And the portrait changes with every person you add and also whenever you change your sim's appearance/clothes
  • AbneyTAbneyT Posts: 37 Member
    It's honestly my favorite feature so far in the game. My only want with it is to be able to change the color of the background of the portrait.
  • journey_lily5journey_lily5 Posts: 6 New Member
    Ikr it's so cute!! I have five kids so it's getting crowded lol
  • JreamCatcherJreamCatcher Posts: 9 New Member
    Def cute!! You can also click on it and view past/present generations and promote your non-playable Sims (like children) to a playable Sim slot :smile:
  • Nlm87Nlm87 Posts: 1 New Member
    How do you get a sim to move out someone said click the portrait but theres no option to move anyone out
  • Assana8Assana8 Posts: 31 Member
    [quote="Nlm87;c-16419525"]How do you get a sim to move out someone said click the portrait but theres no option to move anyone out[/quote]

[quote="Nlm87;c-16419525"]How do you get a sim to move out someone said click the portrait but theres no option to move anyone out[/quote]

After clicking the family portrait click the sim you want to move out. There should be the option to move out. (I think your sim has to retire if it's from the generations. If it's a sim who you have aged from a baby to an adult I think you can move them out before you make them playable.)
    036ae1c16dc75d087037a7af203b8877--cosima-niehaus-bbc-america.jpg
    - Don't suck on your bitter lemons, add a little sugar and make sweet lemonade.
  • EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,927 Member
    Nlm87 wrote: »
    How do you get a sim to move out someone said click the portrait but theres no option to move anyone out

1. If sim is playable, you'll have to wait until they are ready to retire. After retiring, you can move them out.
    2. If sim is unplayable adult, just click on them and there's an option to either promote to playable or move out.
    3. If sim is unplayable and married to one of your sim, divorce is needed.
  • ArsenGirlArsenGirl Posts: 89 Member
    I was thrilled when they brought this feature over to The Sims 4. I love the portrait!
    -Heather
    EA Game Changer - Sims Lover
    YouTube & Instagram - ArsenGirlGaming / Gallery - ArsenGirl / Gamertag - ArsenGirl / Twitter - ArsenGirl
  • MilaZomareMilaZomare Posts: 16 New Member
    > @JreamCatcher said:
    > Def cute!! You can also click on it and view past/present generations and promote your non-playable Sims (like children) to a playable Sim slot :smile:

Oh my goodness, I had no idea about this. You just made my day!
  • ClsimsClsims Posts: 3 New Member
    Does anyone know why my family portrait doesn't work? I click on a person in the portrait and only there name and age pop up. No other options to move out or anything. Please help