Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims Get Married? Post a Photo!

itsmegamoitsmegamo Posts: 277 Member
So happy, these two finally tied the knot!
Meet Stelio & Gia Flex.
Stelio is a 5th generation descendant of my current game.
He and Gia are HS sweethearts.

First Date:
City%20Night%20with%20Gia-%20Date%20Night%202_zpsgr3ti1jv.png

Wedding at Same Location:
Stelio%20and%20Gia%20Elope_zpse1steclm.png

Post your adorable wedding/relationship pics for me to squee over?
Current Play:
Ojetade-Bradshaw-Minor Family (Chris Bradshaw and Corey Minor created by PlaidDisco)
See the Tree
Ojetade-Bradshaw-Minor%20Family_zpsujwo0a8f.png

Comments

• meeounmeeoun Posts: 2,173 Member
    Cute couple and beautiful picture OP <3

First date @ the Spice District Karaoke Bar
    5vuefl.jpg

Wedding Day @ the Von Haunt Estate
    29y5jc8.png

• itsmegamoitsmegamo Posts: 277 Member
    Adorable! I really like the woman's hair in the first pic. CC?
    Current Play:
    Ojetade-Bradshaw-Minor Family (Chris Bradshaw and Corey Minor created by PlaidDisco)
    See the Tree
  • RorosimsRorosims Posts: 51 Member
    All of these wedding pictures are wonderful. Such lovely couples! I would share but I don't have permission yet.
    BTW @PapayaPancake His lordship looks great! Is he on origin? Would love to have him in my game. :smiley:
  • PapayaPancakePapayaPancake Posts: 867 Member
    Rorosims wrote: »
    All of these wedding pictures are wonderful. Such lovely couples! I would share but I don't have permission yet.
    BTW @PapayaPancake His lordship looks great! Is he on origin? Would love to have him in my game. :smiley:

I can upload him. My origin is KamiKazeDoll. His mustache is the only CC (it's quite the important accessory). Can be found if you google "untraditional nerd handlebar mustache". Not sure if I'm allowed to link his tumblr since it might be a little not so safe for work. :p
    > @PapayaPancake said:
    > Rorosims wrote: »
    >
    > All of these wedding pictures are wonderful. Such lovely couples! I would share but I don't have permission yet.
    > BTW @PapayaPancake His lordship looks great! Is he on origin? Would love to have him in my game. :smiley:
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I can upload him. My origin is KamiKazeDoll. His mustache is the only CC (it's quite the important accessory). Can be found if you google "untraditional nerd handlebar mustache". Not sure if I'm allowed to link his tumblr since it might be a little not so safe for work. :p

Thanks! Found him (and the CC)! :p
  • ladybreidladybreid Posts: 3,455 Member
    Eccentric insane super rich inventor Lord Lancelot Fancypants marrying wife number 3. "This ones the one!" as he likes to say to his butler much too often. :p

n3p7qxB.jpg
    V3qWVnB.jpg

love the mustache!
    wz3Vdbh.jpg
    Saying "not to be rude", then blatently being rude does not excuse rude behavior.
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    I love these pics, especially of Lord Lancelot Fancypants ha.
    05-08-17_6-36-19_PM.png
    05-08-17_6-36-52_PM.png
    05-08-17_6-47-13_PM.png
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,406 Member
    edited May 2017
    Here's the latest wedding in my game Pipari Luotto & Meeko Monroe. They bought Shrieking Llama and have been renovating it for their growing family to live in. All the guests were dancing inside when they exchanged their vows, but I don't think it mattered much.
    5hMutfs.png
    l3kTBVq.png

They were highschool sweethearts
    TNdzmX3.png
  • korsetkorset Posts: 398 Member
    My Legacy gen 5 heiress wedding pic ignore her cousin ruining the shot
    YbpgzEa.jpg?1
  • KlthfKlthf Posts: 230 Member
    These are Mats and Pam Luchtenbelt. He asked her in a restaurant during their dinner. They married in St Simmius church with their friends present.

WZlqZBk.png
    1xEi96b.png
    aFBe36X.png

Now they are waiting for the right moment to start a family. In the meantime they are enjoying life and having fun. Here they are at the flee market celebrating King's Day (a national holiday in the Netherlands) by selling statues.

yyREi98.png
  • katrinakrakishkatrinakrakish Posts: 355 Member

My sims just got married. ^-^ in this save anyway. xDD
    tumblr_opsvdaJYjV1vpv9jfo1_1280.png
    tumblr_opsvdaJYjV1vpv9jfo2_1280.png
    Origin account: Vegeta_tales
  • dreamprisonerdreamprisoner Posts: 1,221 Member
    n3p7qxB.jpg

I believe Lord Lancelot Fancypants is now my favourite sim.
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    Amos Bennett and Kaylin Ledesma having a shotgun wedding :D They had four sons before they had a daughter. They are available on the exchange in the family "A House Full of Boys" only renamed Chase and Maya and with 5 sons :)

06-24-15_3-24PM-2_zpsfcvpuruc.png
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • itsmegamoitsmegamo Posts: 277 Member
    Cute couples, all! And yes, Lord Fancypants is a winner. :D
    Current Play:
    See the Tree
  • AncaryvanAncaryvan Posts: 736 Member
    edited May 2017
    Eccentric insane super rich inventor Lord Lancelot Fancypants marrying wife number 3. "This ones the one!" as he likes to say to his butler much too often. :p
    n3p7qxB.jpg

A65Oq-XCYAEnPd-.jpg
    Seriously is THAT Markiplier!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65VG4IacGsg
    I literally play this music above when playing Sims 4! Cozy and Fuzzy
    @RedDestiny92

Wow now THAT is a glorious wedding dress. Love it!
  • lisalittlesimmerlisalittlesimmer Posts: 404 Member
    This is my Not so berry sim Juliet. She married Don Lothario :) (my first time marrying a premade sim)
    I'm not so great at taking screenshots ;)

09.03.17_13-18-24_zpsjzdwd7dj.png?t=1494446052
    My lot showcase
    Origin ID: lisalittlesimmer
    K5IURhP.jpg
  • OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    Was going to post some pics as I just had a wedding today, but nothing I have, have had or ever will have approaches the level of Lord Fancypants. I will step aside.
  • meeounmeeoun Posts: 2,173 Member

V3qWVnB.jpg

I <3 this picture! This should be a series.
  • SynneSolSynneSol Posts: 85 Member
    The founders of an old legacy I accidentally deleted. I miss them sometimes :(
    X3Aj1IB.jpg
    And this is their daughter on her weddingday.
    K4v3cJw.jpg
    mwReAyU.jpg
    i9MsPZw.jpg

Oh, and the Chalet Gardens behind the Von Haunt Estate are perfect for weddingphotos!
  • YubellYubell Posts: 440 Member
    Karrie and Julian my favourites so far as I've played Karrie since a toddler, I can't wait to create them a nice house :)

tumblr_opt5e8ANdR1v5g8yyo2_1280.png
    tumblr_opt5e8ANdR1v5g8yyo3_1280.png
    tumblr_opt5e8ANdR1v5g8yyo4_1280.png
    @Rorosims Isn't it though I thought it suited her but I have no idea where I got it I just happened to see that I had it because I was scrolling through the formalwear heh, at least it works nicely.
    @katrinakrakish they are just so pretty heh.
    @SynneSol pretty pictures, it's always the families we lose on accident that stick.
    These pics make me want to through another wedding. :)
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • katrinakrakishkatrinakrakish Posts: 355 Member
    @Rorosims Isn't it though I thought it suited her but I have no idea where I got it I just happened to see that I had it because I was scrolling through the formalwear heh, at least it works nicely.
    @katrinakrakish they are just so pretty heh.
    @SynneSol pretty pictures, it's always the families we lose on accident that stick.
    These pics make me want to through another wedding. :)

Thank you! : D I love your pictures! The dress is beautiful! and I love the location. x3 Are they both Vampires?
    Origin account: Vegeta_tales
    @katrinakrakish oh sure thing :smile: Vlad is one of his friends so he had to provide the location, I feel like storywise he could have provided the pretty dress too heh. No only Genji is Meriana is staying human at the moment..
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png