Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can you adopt in this game? Also some observations as i've played.

I'm playing and I quite like it, i have to say. The time between actions is super short and sleeping, which takes the longest, takes 1 hour (there is a "full rest" that takes 6 hours but I honestly don't know what is the benefit as just 1 hour of sleep fills the whole sleep bar) . I played for around 2 hours before I needed to sleep. But I also noticed that the game's focus is burning fast trough sims to create a long legacy. It takes "5 days" to age up from young adult to adult, and the sim I created a while ago is already 3 days old? I can see there being a huge turnover of sims and you must hurry to have a baby before your sims die. But I didn't even start the romance path! If you can't adopt, gay sims or players that dont want romance would be forced to have babies with someone or their sims wont have a baby! You can always create a new sim (the max is 4 and I think you have to pay, the game gives you 3 free creation coupons), but adoption would be an easy way to have a baby without shutting people out or having to romance someone.

Comments

• Nomiko13Nomiko13 Posts: 1,497 Member
    Thanks for the insight. I can't wait for it to released in my country.
    ▼add/follow▼
    ●【youtube】【 sims 3 page】【gallery】●

mario_10.jpg
    ●|| free items | daily deals | cascades |thank you ||●
    ▲still waiting on sims 4 generations▲
    ▶owner of the store since 9/21/2017◀
  • ErpeErpe Posts: 5,872 Member
    The game is likely still months from its official release and the mentioned things are exactly the things which the developers likely are experimenting with to get a better balance in the game. So some of them will likely work different in the official release when it arrives. Therefore I won't count on them to not be changed.
  • lynnjannalynnjanna Posts: 61 Member
    You can adopt. I just got a bassinet and adoption is an option :D