Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Micro-transactions prices

2...Next

Comments

• srabideau0993srabideau0993 Posts: 30 Member
    > @NeonHighways said:
    > Bagoas77 wrote: »
    >
    >
    > Yep. And in that vein... is this new Sims Mobile actually the Sims 5? And, if so... for all of us dreaming of the Sims 5 should we all squee in unison? /cry
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > No, of couse not. It's basically the look of TS4 with the gameplay of freeplay, there's nothing unique or new about it. I'm sure if there is a NEXT The Sims it will be better than the previous one because EA learns from their mistakes. See Mass Effect Andromeda.

I spent so many hours on the ME series, and I have yet to really get into Andromeda. I'm not sure why, but I just haven't caught that spark of interest like I did in the previous games. *sigh*
  • srabideau0993srabideau0993 Posts: 30 Member
    @SimGuruDrake - I feel like you've had to make a post debunking TS4/mobile game myths a lot in the past month :unamused:
  • AbneyTAbneyT Posts: 37 Member
    There shall be a Sims 5 and it shall be with holograms! :D ..... Coming in 2030
  • ArmioraArmiora Posts: 3 New Member
    I don't mind the micro-transactions all that much but what I do mind is all those different freaking tokens! I can't buy anything good on the store anymore without needing 120 of 1 token en 50 of some other token.