Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Burton Legacy -Redux-

Comments

• Options
    Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    @Bugsie2016 You are welcome to any of my Sims in my stories if you want to use them. You can even cook them for dinner if you wish. I don't care what is done with them. lol
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    Skcaga6 wrote: »
    @Bugsie2016 You are welcome to any of my Sims in my stories if you want to use them. You can even cook them for dinner if you wish. I don't care what is done with them. lol

Thanks though no cooking is going on in this story. :)
    I'm wondering if anyone has theories about what's going on with Mckenna's family???
  • Options
    MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    edited October 2017
    Oh, that's a nice idea. A bit difficult for me though, men are impossible since there's a no killing policy... And I won't need more characters for gen 1 at all. :# Hm. I do have one chapter where they could appear in the background as visitors, but that would probably leave them without text. It wouldn't be a danger for the men either. (Although I really want to see how Vince would stand against Penthesilea or Serkon, lol! :D ) Would that be okay?
    Edit to mention that I could use one in a modern AU special chapter, but I don't know when I'm going to do the next one. And it wouldn't have an Amazon touch then.
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options
    Oh, that's a nice idea. A bit difficult for me though, men are impossible since there's a no killing policy... And I won't need more characters for gen 1 at all. :# Hm. I do have one chapter where they could appear in the background as visitors, but that would probably leave them without text. It wouldn't be a danger for the men either. (Although I really want to see how Vince would stand against Penthesilea or Serkon, lol! :D ) Would that be okay?
    Edit to mention that I could use one in a modern AU special chapter, but I don't know when I'm going to do the next one. And it wouldn't have an Amazon touch then.

@MrsRacooney I'd be fine with them being background characters. As long as they don't die then pretty much anything else works. :) I'd also be willing to loan you Vince for that fight as I want to know now :D on the condition he is removed afterwards, :) . And i'll give him an amazon makeover for you, ;) (can't go scaring them with his clothes, might give a few of them a heart attack).
  • Options
    InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    This comes with a binging promise because I do like to see where my sims go. ;) And a parent is included!
    Joseph & Lucas LaCouture

10081733422PMshrped.jpg10081733431PMshrped.jpg

Joseph was once on the cutting edge of cool...however cool death metal bassists could be. Now little Lucas has grown up into a teenager and they're both mad that Joseph just doesn't get it. Lucas will continue being a pretty boy in skinny jeans though. Unlike death metal, will it ever not be cool?

10081733847PMshrped.jpg
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    @InfraGreen Hey, prepare yourself for confusion, gen 2 is full of it. Only warning you're getting. ;) I know exactly what role Lucas can fill in gen 3. I'll check them both out when I finish making notes on gen 3. You've started my thought trail again, let's see how this goes. :)
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    So, Chapter 2.56 is out which means it's time for my week off (although I might publish one anyway and then take a break ;) )
    lzC1Gne.png
  • Options
    mypalsim1mypalsim1 Posts: 4,282 Member
    I promise I'll catch up soon. I'm buried in homework and copy editing/professional writing stuff. I shouldn't even be looking at the forums, but I needed a break!
  • Options
    @mypalsim1 It's ok, I'm actually on hiatus this week anyway. The chapters will be here when you get back. :)
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    Soooo, i'm a terrible writer when it comes to taking a break. I'm nearly half way done with writing the next chapter. So, you can have two options:

A ) You can have the chapter on Monday when my haitus finishes.
    B ) You can have it when it's done (should be either today, tomorrow or Friday). I'm also part the way done writing 2.58 and 2.60 so nearly there.
    C ) I can write all the rest of the chapters 2.57,58,59 & 60 and you can binge them all at once. This will probably make it at minimum next weekend though (20th - 22nd)
    Post edited by ForgottenPixels on
  • Options
    MINEZMINEZ Posts: 792 Member
    Just catching up on your story I still can't get over the fact that Bob Pancakes progeny turned out okay looking lol. Anyway I got to the part where there was a casting call and I have some twins for you a household full!!

William and Everly Keaner are their parents. He works for the government and she's a food critic. She wanted a big family, but got more than she bargained for,Twins every pregnancy!! She only wanted one more after the girl aged up and had another set. With the boys recently turning teens she's hoping they can parent them into well adjusted adults.
    yePIPUt.pngo7Dbebb.png

Joseph and Aiden are the eldest set of twins. Joseph is a typical jock like Will, but is a great big brother to his siblings. Aiden is at bit more intellectual and loves to teach his younger sibling or anyone who'll listen to whatever peaks his interests. They are just starting high school
    g6jDSnK.pngY3mGLE5.png

Jemma and Charlotte are the second set of twins. Jemma is are artistic prodigy with her violin, she growing into quite the well-mannered and reserved young lady. Charlotte is very social and inquisitive, she loves being around her big family and is often Jemma's spokesperson.
    lh7c1Xr.pngL0xjjSY.png

Evan and Willow are the youngest set of twins. Evan is proving himself to be pretty hard to tame while his sister, Willow is learning to charm to get her way.
    SCVOkvF.pngrc048UZ.png

The Keaners are hoping to break them out of any habits as soon as possible, but with six kids and two adults someone may slip through the cracks...

Their up on the gallery with #BurtonGen3 hastag if you have any use for them.
  • Options
    (Okay second attempt at this)
    MINEZ wrote: »
    Just catching up on your story I still can't get over the fact that Bob Pancakes progeny turned out okay looking lol. Anyway I got to the part where there was a casting call and I have some twins for you a household full!!

William and Everly Keaner are their parents. He works for the government and she's a food critic. She wanted a big family, but got more than she bargained for,Twins every pregnancy!! She only wanted one more after the girl aged up and had another set. With the boys recently turning teens she's hoping they can parent them into well adjusted adults.
    yePIPUt.pngo7Dbebb.png

Joseph and Aiden are the eldest set of twins. Joseph is a typical jock like Will, but is a great big brother to his siblings. Aiden is at bit more intellectual and loves to teach his younger sibling or anyone who'll listen to whatever peaks his interests. They are just starting high school
    g6jDSnK.pngY3mGLE5.png

Jemma and Charlotte are the second set of twins. Jemma is are artistic prodigy with her violin, she growing into quite the well-mannered and reserved young lady. Charlotte is very social and inquisitive, she loves being around her big family and is often Jemma's spokesperson.
    lh7c1Xr.pngL0xjjSY.png

Evan and Willow are the youngest set of twins. Evan is proving himself to be pretty hard to tame while his sister, Willow is learning to charm to get her way.
    SCVOkvF.pngrc048UZ.png

The Keaners are hoping to break them out of any habits as soon as possible, but with six kids and two adults someone may slip through the cracks...

Their up on the gallery with #BurtonGen3 hastag if you have any use for them.

@MINEZ Thanks, i'll check them out when I go on the gallery next. :) (Currently messing about with photo editor and writing.) I think there might be clothing and hair I don't have but i'll try my best to substitute it for things very similar if I use them.

As for the Bob situation, I was surprised too. :D I guess I got a good balance on the Bob to Maria ratio (and the game was being nice).
  • Options
    As you asked, here some more Vince/Serkon pics.
    2yl49ix.png
    2yvrkwj.png

I might be in love with Vince's shoulders. :p
    m9wy7k.png

Serkon is delighted to meet someone at last who can actually fight.
    2sb0qvr.png

And Vince being cute.
    23wtptw.png
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options
    As you asked, here some more Vince/Serkon pics.
    2yl49ix.png
    2yvrkwj.png

I might be in love with Vince's shoulders. :p
    m9wy7k.png

Serkon is delighted to meet someone at last who can actually fight.
    2sb0qvr.png

And Vince being cute.
    23wtptw.png

LOL at that last one. I could imagine him saying 'One minute, need a break.'
  • Options
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »

:joy: Yeah maybe. That was after the fight though, I let them talk for a while
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »

:joy: Yeah maybe. That was after the fight though, I let them talk for a while

I wonder what conversations they had. Must have been interesting if he pulled that face.

Anyway, Chapter 2.57 WILL be out tomorrow (this is why I never take Hiatuses, they don't last long) because i've just finished writing it (and doing screenshots for another chapter but that's not important right not :D ) so about to start screenshotting it in about 5 minutes, after I get one more for an upcoming chapter.
  • Options
    So Update Time.
    Chapter 2.57
    ie2aHun.png
  • Options
    So tomorrow was only 3 1/2 hours later? lol :p
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    @Skcaga6 Nope, I finished it earlier than expected. Enjoy....

Although it is Friday here now....
  • Options
    I gave up even trying to follow a schedule for mine. Just started a new job and I get home too exhausted to even think about writing.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    I gave up even trying to follow a schedule for mine. Just started a new job and I get home too exhausted to even think about writing.

I normally do have a schedule but I was too impatient to wait until Sunday.

Let's see how everyone reacts to this. :#
  • Options
    KarilanKarilan Posts: 2,935 Member

:D

Don't forget to take a proper break if you need one @Bugsie2016 !
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    My hubby causes chaos in How To Live With Grace - - Pine Point tells Miranda Cole's survival tale - - Criminals build legacies in Glassbolt Prison
  • Options
    Karilan wrote: »

:D

Don't forget to take a proper break if you need one @Bugsie2016 !

Thanks but I actually took the week off to plan this and the next 3 chapters plus Gen 3 because I didn't want to rush them. (I do love how 2.59 is coming together right now.)
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    Soo, hoping to do a double update today (I want to get to gen 3 soon and I'm impatient to release 2.59 as it's my favourite so far). :) Nearly done writing 2.58 and 2.59 is a song and picture chapter that just needs some more pics.

Also sneak peak at an upcoming chapter (ok one of the last three this gen)
    Claude's heart sank. She was gone and she wasn't coming back. Tears streamed done his face and his head started to pound.
    Post edited by ForgottenPixels on
  • Options
    So, double update time (I want to get to gen 3 quicker)
    Chapter 2.58
    ESlxvns.png

and
    Chapter 2.59
    qluAdS8.png