Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Burton Legacy -Redux-

Comments

• Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    edited September 2017
    Ok, we only have 2 more 'baby' chapters so I might as well share some quick info about the 'toddler arc' (which is much longer than the gen 2 one, honest. Currently something like 11 chapters unless I add more but it's pure story progression not just toddlers, promise.)
    So, Toddler Arc Ages:
    Harry is 13:
    NbuDWFY.png
    Delta is 16 (she's a teen in the final 'baby' chapter):
    mkDpoi3.png
    Beth is 18 (she's currently the same age as the twins at the end of the teen arc, 16)
    udLWhK8.png

Also, Maria is 43, Bob is 48 & the twins, Bri & Mckenna will be 24. You'll have to wait for these ones though. Riley & Bailey will be 2 (you've seen pics of them, my old WP pic was Bailey and my current one is Riley, i'm sooo secretive like that ;) )

Notes: Riley looks soo much like her Mum as a teen. It's unbelievable, i did a comparison and forgot who was who. :D
    Also, My current avi is another character (different story). Nothing suspicious there, promise.
  • Options
    mypalsim1mypalsim1 Posts: 4,282 Member
    Yeah, I was wondering about your current avi. Thanks for answering that.
  • Options
    mypalsim1 wrote: »
    Yeah, I was wondering about your current avi. Thanks for answering that.

It's Robin Haynes (this one) and Riley Burton (WP). Both Hot-headed. (Riley gets it from both her parents, it's almost guaranteed.)
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    Little Question
    I'm never good at wording these but i've recently realised something about a storyline that requires a certain character to be gen 3 heir. So, Do you mind if I choose Gen 3's heir? I realised I did say you could choose but that was before I realised this was important. (Also, it will clear up who gen 2's heir is because it's their dad.)

I promise that I wouldn't have changed this if it wasn't sooo important. The whole next section of this gen builds up that character's personality and who they really are, but it (the rest of this gen's events) won't matter that much if we have the other possible heir as heir. You'll probably figure out who i'm talking about by the end of this gen before I even anounce it (I promise no possible changes of heir next gen). I would explain why it's soo important but it would be spoilers for several things. Sorry again, :(

Also, I can't risk everyone voting the wrong heir.
  • Options
    MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    Little Question
    I'm never good at wording these but i've recently realised something about a storyline that requires a certain character to be gen 3 heir. So, Do you mind if I choose Gen 3's heir? I realised I did say you could choose but that was before I realised this was important. (Also, it will clear up who gen 2's heir is because it's their dad.)

I promise that I wouldn't have changed this if it wasn't sooo important. The whole next section of this gen builds up that character's personality and who they really are, but it (the rest of this gen's events) won't matter that much if we have the other possible heir as heir. You'll probably figure out who i'm talking about by the end of this gen before I even anounce it (I promise no possible changes of heir next gen). I would explain why it's soo important but it would be spoilers for several things. Sorry again, :(

Go ahead. The story must live on!
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    Little Question

Go ahead. The story must live on!

Thanks, i've had this in the works since about June and finalised it about 3 weeks ago. (Long thinking process on how to make this work. Certain character kinda changed the story but not how you may think. (To the point I fell asleep thinking it over) I'll explain whenever gen 3 teen arc is over ;) )
  • Options
    I agree. I chose who my heir is by who has the loudest "voice," so I totally get that. If the storyline strongly pulls in one particular direction, take that direction!
  • Options
    mypalsim1 wrote: »
    I agree. I chose who my heir is by who has the loudest "voice," so I totally get that. If the storyline strongly pulls in one particular direction, take that direction!

Thanks, :) just wanted to clear this up for everyone. I haven't quite figured out her personality yet (obviously the heir is a girl). But I already know it's gonna be interesting swapping from writing two males to one female. So we'll still have her dad (and probably her uncle) for a little while in Gen 3 while I work it all out.
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    Teaser Pic for next chapter:
    09-13-17_5-11-13c2a0pm.png?w=640
    Also, Vince's wedding...
    is in less than 10 chapters. :)
    I'm not giving you teaser pics of Vince's wedding, one because it's an important chapter and two because I haven't even written it yet. :D
    Post edited by ForgottenPixels on
  • Options
    Ok, possibility of you getting 2 or 3 chapters this weekend. If I write one tonight, and another tomorrow, we'll have three (I need to move this story along and what better then a weekend of chapters.) But I have a question:

If I do this (very likely unless something unexpected happens), do you want them all in 1 day or over the course of the weekend?
  • Options
    I vote over the course of the weekend.
  • Options
    I second that.
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options
    Okay well as you can probably guess I'm on to writing toddlers. You can have one when I get back tonight.
  • Options
    I was so scared to write them myself... Now I adore them! Can't wait to see what yours will be like
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    Ok, Chapter 2.47
    7rfAKLd.png

Also, I almost forgot. Vince's hair in the first toddler chapter is staying for a while (I was stuck, if I didn't have this one he was gonna go bald for a while. :D Seriously though that was considered.)
  • Options
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    BL weekend concludes with Chapter 2.49 Toddlers & Trouble.
    578cQId.png

Also, I apologise for this being late. I've been working on trying to make a pose for a few hours now (and last night :D ).
  • Options
    wendelynewendelyne Posts: 212 Member
    I like how they both had kids at the same time so Bailey and Riley can grow up together
  • Options
    Thanks. It wasn't meant to happen like that but I was thinking over ages (when they're older) and realised they needed to have a kid at the same time or within a year if each other.

Then I realised Claude needed to have his child now due to events that take place later. I'm planned out (plot driven) to the end of this gen (11 chapters) now that I have ages roughly worked out.
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    Ok, gameplaying today. So, anyone guess why Del is so happy?:
    2oarbRT.png

Well...
    zzN1Jgq.png
    Rhea is the other one in my avi.
  • Options
    Ok, so I told myself no last time I was thinking of doing one of these but, well it's explained anyway.....
  • Options
    Ok, surprise chapter. Chapter 50 Time with Toddlers
    pwHDXOy.png

Along with an anouncement
    The heir to gen 3 is
    Ok i'm getting to it...
    I promise this isn't a trick. The heir is...
    Ok final one..
    aFzzygy.png
    Riley Aubrey Burton
  • Options
    Ok, I think Maria and Bob are proof that minor conflicting traits don't really effect their relationship. Bob is gloomy, while Maria is cheeful! (Sorry, was creating a profile post for her on my simblr and just noticed this.) Proof I don't pay that much attention to my founder now that her twins have moved out. :D
  • Options
    Ok, so this happened. (Gonna borrow @MrsRacooney 's method and tag everyone here.)
    la.png?w=640
    Acceptance/Nominations

My Nominees (I couldn't do 11): @MrsRacooney for Daughters of a Warrioress , @mypalsim1for Chain Reaction , @Karilan for How to Live with Grace, @pammiechick for Day & Knight (yes another nomination :D ) , @CitizenErased14 for (Para)Normal Neighbourhood , @LillyDoves for Bay Family Chronicles and @Marialein for Angel in the Darkness
  • Options
    KarilanKarilan Posts: 2,935 Member
    :o Thank you! I think this is my third Liebster nomination this week LOL
    I've been thinking of answers for the other ones, I guess I better get on a mega Liebster post!!

(Also, <3 Riley, such a cutie!)
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    My hubby causes chaos in How To Live With Grace - - Pine Point tells Miranda Cole's survival tale - - Criminals build legacies in Glassbolt Prison