Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Burton Legacy -Redux-

Comments

• MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    Ok, scrap that last preview. I have some updated Character pics:
    Burtons (Maria and family)
    Vince:
    yEKzdag.png
    Claude
    nfo8BpS.png
    Beth
    AfnLQBr.png

Just returning and I'm surprised with a few pics... hehe. The facial hair really suits Vince! Maybe Claude should try that too... he still looks so young compared to his brother! And Beth is a real beauty. <3 Love her! Will we see more of her?
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    Welcome back. :) Vince hasn't quite gained the facial hair in-story yet. I forgot about it (next chapter though). I'll have to think about giving Claude facial hair, i'm already considering it though. I promise, Claude is the same age as his brother. :D

You'll see a little more of Beth, don't worry. Not as much as before but still occasionally (maybe considering letting someone 'borrow' her, i have to think about it a bit more).
    edited August 2017
    Ok, i'm 100% better now. :) Let's celebrate with this chapter i've finally finished.
    gyAUZpb.png

Edit: Working on the next chapter and since you haven't seen a pic of Bri yet since the time skip:
    My Favourite Couple right now. It might change to a different couple but right now it's these two:
    x0dplNC.png
    P.S This isn't from a chapter, I was just working on an avi pic and taking photos.
    Post edited by ForgottenPixels on
    edited August 2017
    Ok, good news. Chapter 2.38 is finished and scheduled for Thursday. :) Now, time to start writing sunday's chapter so there's no writing to do next week. (i'll probably still write anyway).

Edit: Finished another chapter.
    Number 5 is my favourite (in case you don't get the few hints in this) but here's 5 Little Known Facts about BL (I wrote it to stop me publishing tomorrow's chapter early, i'm excited for that chapter). Also sorry but I didn't make a picture just yet. I'll probably add one later.
    edited August 2017
    Ok, important thing to mention, @MrsRacooney @mypalsim1 @Marialein Tagging you to say that if you can't access my blog then it's because i'm updating it and it's set to private because I have to test stuff.

Edit: The major stuffs done, took a lot less time then I originally thought because the minor stuff is just adding links and I can have it set to public for that. I'm loving the new look by the way.

Second Edit: So, you can decide. Do you want a chapter today or tomorrow?
    Ok, important thing to mention, @MrsRacooney @mypalsim1 @Marialein Tagging you to say that if you can't access my blog then it's because i'm updating it and it's set to private because I have to test stuff.

Edit: The major stuffs done, took a lot less time then I originally thought because the minor stuff is just adding links and I can have it set to public for that. I'm loving the new look by the way.

Second Edit: So, you can decide. Do you want a chapter today or tomorrow?

Guess I know what you want to hear. :D Today! I'm bored and alone and have to try keep me from annoying myself :#
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
    edited August 2017
    @MrsRacooney Scheduled for half an hour from now. (I'm super excited for this chapter. There's an important piece of information in this chapter. You don't know how long i've been waiting to share this.)

Edit:
    ZGBJzf3.png
  • mypalsim1mypalsim1 Posts: 4,282 Member
    I like the new look to the blog!
    Thanks.

Little announcement (only pay attention if you read my other story):
    I've decided to discontinue my other story so if you want any of the characters then they're gonna be on the gallery for anyone to use (they were a while back as well). Just getting the courage up to delete the site, I don't see the point in keeping it.....and...done. (I downloaded the data though for if I change my mind.)

I've said before but i'm 100% devoted to BL. It's my top priority right now.
    Warning: Upcoming BL Time Jump. But got some photos that won't be a spoiler for anything as they don't appear. Enjoy. :)
    Vince:
    EG7jf95.png
    Briella:
    oyXGOmB.png
    Mckenna
    2kipKA0.png
    Ok, there might not be a chapter Thursday. I'm behind on writing (blaming it on getting CL (still exploring and yes Vince & Claude will get apartments now), the pets hype & playing Mafia games on the forums. Sorry, :'( ).
    Ok, let's play a game of guess the character:
    bCJnYpU.png
    Ok, time to start doubting everything you thought you knew about this story......
    Chapter 40: Secrets
    klFxFqi.png
    Ok, reading the fully story for the first time and all I can say is now I know why everyone seems to hate Claude, even as a child. He's sooo annoying. I'll add more later.
    Ok, reading the fully story for the first time and all I can say is now I know why everyone seems to hate Claude, even as a child. He's sooo annoying. I'll add more later.

Goodness, I dunno but that cracked me up for some strange reason. :D Btw I don't exactly hate Claude he's just super annoying most of the time :s
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
    edited August 2017

Goodness, I dunno but that cracked me up for some strange reason. :D Btw I don't exactly hate Claude he's just super annoying most of the time :s

I agree he can be annoying. There was a tiny bit of a preference for Vince back then but it's obvious why. :D
  • mypalsim1mypalsim1 Posts: 4,282 Member
    I have to confess I prefer Vince as well. :D
    mypalsim1 wrote: »
    I have to confess I prefer Vince as well. :D

It's fine, everyone is allowed to have favourites (Emily is definitely my favourite from CR).

From the writer's POV it's more fun to write Claude because there's always something going on whether it's something small or something big. B) However, I do enjoy writing Vince, it's just he's the 'perfect and mature character' and doesn't really have any weak points I can pick at when needed. :# Claude has quite a few that I can use to my advantage. >:)

But from a reader POV, Claude is extremely annoying and Vince is my favourite. :D Also, on another note, Ally will be returning in a future chapter.
    Chapters gonna be a bit late today, i'm about 1/2 through writing right now. If I hurry up I should get screenshotting done before midnight, :D.
    Ok, this might be a little late by erm...nearly 13 hours but i'm finally done. Chapter 41: Chilli
    dPH5W2R.png
  • PhantomEnnaPhantomEnna Posts: 37 Member
    Uh oh! I have a bad feeling about that last chapter! A lot of things could come out of this... Eagerly anticipating the next chapter!
    I just enjoy playing the Sims 4 ^_^

My Wordpress