Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Burton Legacy -Redux-

Comments

• MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    Hm, let's see... I'd love to hear what Cole's father plans. He didn't seem pleased with the way everything turns out. I'm sure he can cause a lot of trouble with his money.
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    Good Suggestion, @MrsRacooney . Thanks. :)
    I'm sure he could cause as little or as much trouble as he wants. Although, it would depend on what it was about, with Claude there were two reasons, one which you know and another that's currently unknown to everyone but me that i've been thinking over. I feel the unknown reason would be the main one, his hatred of them being a bonus.

As for plans, you'll find out eventually if he's been making any, ;) .
    Somehow I like being online with you at the same time... :p Doesn't happen often in the mornings, where are you from?
    Glad I could give you inspiration ^^ Yes, trouble! Make plans, Deangelo, make plans! Uh, poor Burtons, I mean
    o:) An unknown reason? Mwahaha, let's find this out one day!
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
    edited July 2017
    First Thing: UK and it's still quite early here.
    Second Thing: Don't go encouraging Deangelo, he might listen, :D .
    I promise i'm working on the chapter, for evidence. Sneak Preview:
    Text:
    'Where did you get the new scar, Jack.' I had seen the one on his cheek so many times before that it was second nature to just forget it was there but the new one stood out.

'This one. I got into a fight with the pavement.' He saw my face full of disbelief.
    Photo:
    zwSghFC.png
    Oh. Scars. Sounds/looks promising.
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
    Guess what.....
    edited August 2017
    @MrsRacooney You probably think i've put my characters through enough already but i'm just getting started. >:) You will shock me if you can guess what my evil side has been planning, since the beginning of June. If only you knew..........
    On a happier note: I have a wedding photo for Eden and Frank.
    xGYFxty.png
    Was definitely fun to take. I have a lot more but that's for another day. Back to my evil plotting, >:) .

Edit:
    Unknown reason coming up in the chapter today (the first).
    Post edited by ForgottenPixels on
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    @MrsRacooney You probably think i've put my characters through enough already but i'm just getting started. >:) You will shock me if you can guess what my evil side has been planning, since the beginning of June. If only you knew..........
    On a happier note: I have a wedding photo for Eden and Frank.
    xGYFxty.png
    Was definitely fun to take. I have a lot more but that's for another day. Back to my evil plotting, >:) .

Edit:
    Unknown reason coming up in the chapter today (the first).

Oh, nice photo! :smiley:
    There can never be enough evil... >:) Your Burtons can still survive more of it, I'm sure.
    But I don't think I could guess your plans just yet. Not enough hints yet or I simply missed them or I just lack a theorizing partner since you're currently not available. :D
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
    edited August 2017
    Oh, nice photo! :smiley:
    There can never be enough evil... >:) Your Burtons can still survive more of it, I'm sure.
    But I don't think I could guess your plans just yet. Not enough hints yet or I simply missed them or I just lack a theorizing partner since you're currently not available. :D

Hint:
    It's to do with the end of gen 2/beginning of gen 3.

Also, if you thought there were a lot of burton family members, let me introduce you to my 'unwritten legacy' family. (The idea is there is a story, it's just in my head. Hence, unwritten. I'm on 4 generations if you count the parent's of who I like to class as my founder as she was created in cas and is the first one to give birth to an heir. I love this save. It was my first legacy save so i'm really love playing around. ) If you want to lay claims on anyone for your actual stories let me know, i'd happily lend them to you.
    Sorry there was no chapter today but I didn't feel like writing much today and can't force myself to do something I can't put my all into. I am channeling my characters right now though. I'm just switching between writing two 500 word+ bios on Claude & Vince. If you ask me something like their favourite/least favourite childhood memory I could probably answer it right now. If you want to know that feel free to ask me, I already figured it out.
    Surprise?....
  • mypalsim1mypalsim1 Posts: 4,282 Member
    Poor Maria. She is stressing herself out.
    mypalsim1 wrote: »
    Poor Maria. She is stressing herself out.

Yep. Let's hope things get better for her. Thanks for reading. :)

Note to everyone:
    I feel I need to share this piece of info on how gen 2/3 heirs are going to work. You don't have to read if you don't want spoilers.
    I know I said Vince was heir in one chapter but after some thinking on my part, and a public vote a while back, I decided to go with a weird option for gen 2/3. We're gonna follow both Vince & Claude's stories but you get to pick between all of their kids for gen 3 heir. I don't think i've seen this before and if I have then I can't remember where

I believe we are getting close/closer to a time jump (I already have the chapter written but it needs a bit of editing). I feel it in my bones. But right now, enjoy the chapter.
    Ok, what is it with.......
    male twins in my legacy:
    bsPwTJs.png
    Is there something in the water? :P
    Marialein wrote: »
    Maybe you got Citizens cruse now :D@Bugsie2016
    @Marialein Possibly, there's a lack of multiples in gen 6, i'll possibly be having words about passing on curses, lol.
    Is there something in the water? :P

@mypalsim1 They're in different places, lol, that was a kinda spoiler for next chapter.....
    They're Spence's and Kristie's twins, who don't live in willow creek.

I just realised, i'm actually closer to that time jump then originally thought.....
    Next chapter/chapter after (depends on next chapter) will be the final one with the twins as teens. You're all possibly going to hate me by gen 3.
    Ok, I know technically I take the weekend off from publishing chapters but I have a chapter. One that couldn't wait until tomorrow. (It means no chapter tomorrow though.) Enjoy, :).
    If you read the ending of this chapter, you'll know i'm super excited for next chapter. :):)
    edited August 2017
    Ok, scrap that last preview. I have some updated Character pics:
    Burtons (Maria and family)
    Harry
    n9IKx9z.png
    Vince:
    yEKzdag.png
    Maria
    KIaAmAY.png
    Bob
    x57vnWx.png
    Claude
    nfo8BpS.png
    Delta
    eEwCiRv.png
    Beth
    AfnLQBr.png
    @mypalsim1 (Tagging you here in case you didn't see my reply on WP) Any predictions on who Claude's girlfriend is? I'm curious to see if you're anywhere close.
    @mypalsim1 (Tagging you here in case you didn't see my reply on WP) Any predictions on who Claude's girlfriend is? I'm curious to see if you're anywhere close.

Oh, I couldn't guess. Sometimes, I try not to so that I can be surprised.

And I typically check for replies after the next chapter is published, then read the newest chapter.

Oh, I couldn't guess. Sometimes, I try not to so that I can be surprised.

And I typically check for replies after the next chapter is published, then read the newest chapter.

I wouldn't have known that. I can't wait to start writing the next chapter. As soon as I'm feeling a bit better then I'm gonna start. I want to give it 100%. (I wrote last chapter before I got ill and copied it to WordPress with a neck ache. The things I do for this story. Lol)