Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Burton Legacy -Redux-

Comments

• ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    Oh that's a hard chapter. Poor Riley.
  • ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    Shadami wrote: »
    Oh that's a hard chapter. Poor Riley.

Yup. Poor Rye. :'(
    I just realised that if anyone has a right to whine then its actually Liv (aka Ally's kid who Claude adopted) :open_mouth: The conversation between Mike (her bio dad) and Ally went something like this.

Ally: I'm pregnant.
    Mike: And I'm leaving. (For their neighbour he was 100% cheating on Ally with...)

So, really I feel she can whine. The man wasn't even interested the minute he found out Ally was having Liv.
    Where is Liv anyways? I feel like she hasn't been in the story much (seeing as i forgot her name and only remembered her as the kid that Ally brought with her into the family to make it even more special)

Oh god i'm a terrible person for that. xD
    Where is Liv anyways? I feel like she hasn't been in the story much (seeing as i forgot her name and only remembered her as the kid that Ally brought with her into the family to make it even more special)

Oh god i'm a terrible person for that. xD

She's very much a background character. She'll make an appearance in the next chapter. I think most people will have forgotten Liv. :lol:
    I’m going to warn you that I have 3 BL chapters coming tomorrow. I wouldn’t normally do three but two of them are sad so I want to get them over with (there’s a semi-happy chapter sandwiched in-between that had to be included because it’s just in-between the sad ones)
  • CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    I’m going to warn you that I have 3 BL chapters coming tomorrow. I wouldn’t normally do three but two of them are sad so I want to get them over with (there’s a semi-happy chapter sandwiched in-between that had to be included because it’s just in-between the sad ones)

Thanks for the forewarning! I agree that it's good to just get them over with!

I'm also glad I'm prepared for my reading session!
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
    Turns out I finished the BL chapters sooner than I thought. Here you go *click the photo this time*
    tumblr_inline_pd814drNvS1v2lczu_540.png
    tumblr_inline_pd8154gNxx1v2lczu_540.png
    tumblr_inline_pd814lGxsY1v2lczu_540.png
    Now that those are over, I'll reveal we are about 3 chapters away from the end of the teen arc. Soon we get YA Rye and trust me when I say that's a journey. ;):innocent:>:)
    Question for everyone: When do you want the next BL chapter? I have it done, I just need to know what's a good gap between today's chapters and this next one.
    Another one. I seriously need this arc done with…
    Chapter 3.39 (2 more after this..i'll post them together)
    tumblr_inline_pd9vxgPnn61v2lczu_540.png
    So much drama. I really hope they patch things up Later.
    So much drama. I really hope they patch things up Later.

Maybe. We'll see. :/
    Yeah I'll cross my fingers for them
    Yeah I'll cross my fingers for them

I don't want to say too much but there will be a reunion between Riley and her parents (not saying which of her parents) after she does some learning and makes mistakes. It's going to be bitterweet and long overdue by that point. Rye just needs to learn to make those mistakes.
    edited August 2018
    Why does it feel like I somehow missed a chapter somewhere that told that Ty was loaded?
    Why does it feel like I somehow missed a chapter somewhere that told that Ty was loaded?

It's slowly hinted at over time so unless it sticks out to you then you're going to miss it.
    To end the teen arc we have
    Chapter 3.41 Moving On
    tumblr_inline_pdetllhil71v2lczu_540.png
    For anyone caught up here's a pic of a certain character that's been briefly mentioned:
    Drew Maria Burton, Ally and Claude's final baby who was a complete surprise to them both.
    bPx1yOol.png
    Tagging a few people's who's sims are actually going to make appearances in this next section (aka casting call sims :) ) Some of them had minor makeovers as they're YAs rather than teens. :)
    @InfraGreen @Skcaga6 @MINEZ

@Skcaga6 Your female sims have made appearances already. :)
  • CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    That is a mighty adorable toddler! I love her pink t-shirt under her overalls!
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
    edited August 2018
    CathyTea wrote: »
    That is a mighty adorable toddler! I love her pink t-shirt under her overalls!
    Claude was a very proud daddy when she was born. Still is. I don't think he can love his little girl anymore than he already does. :) He's proud of Ally who is not exactly new at this but it's been a while (10 years and with Mo) since she was pregnant last time.

They were worried she would have the same problems as Mo (he's literally their only other biological kid together) but she's perfectly healthy. :) Born January 1st, a year before the YA arc begins.
  • Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    YAY! I'm going to have to catch up. Life took control and I'm so far behind on so many stories. Slowly catching up though.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
    Skcaga6 wrote: »
    YAY! I'm going to have to catch up. Life took control and I'm so far behind on so many stories. Slowly catching up though.

There's been a lot of ups and downs, I warn you. Tissues may be required at points, not sure. Also, stuck between making your sim a bad guy or another character's boyfriend. :lol: