Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Burton Legacy -Redux-

Comments

• ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    edited February 2019
    We have the YA arc beginning with
    Chapter 3.42
    tumblr_inline_pe1k2piDni1v2lczu_540.png

Thanks to @InfraGreen for Lucas. I apologise for how I wrote his character...but I needed a person to fill this role! :lol:
    Post edited by ForgottenPixels on
  • Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    I have been (im)patiently waiting for this. :)
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
    Skcaga6 wrote: »
    I have been (im)patiently waiting for this. :)

Thanks! :)
    Don't know when the next update will be. Sorry!
    Update: So, I have the next chapter written but I need to fit screenshotting in around my schedule of things. I got homework that needs doing and I need to sleep soon. :)
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    Take your time ^^ stories can wait.
    edited February 2019
    Had no homework (that I can remember) so here you go:

Chapter 3.43
    tumblr_inline_pfivjqlpPj1v2lczu_540.png
    Guess I rushed it too much...
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    Rushed what? And woah! That is a surprising outfit.
  • CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »

Hiya! I saw you mention in the Lounge that you were surprised that no one had commented on this chapter, so I just went back to look at it to see what was behind my not commenting... (since I usually try to comment at least in some way...)

And you know what I realized? I didn't comment because the chapter seemed SO significant. Like it's a really important chapter. This seems like a very important sequence of events in Rye's life... especially with that dress! Ha! And also the whole event with Lucas...

And I was left feeling that I needed to process it before I said anything.

So, it's probably important to realize that sometimes readers don't comment when a chapter is really good--there's so much going on that it's like with some thought-provoking movies. After the movie is over, people sit in the audience quietly, not sure what to say. They're processing. Then, they're quiet as they walk out of the theater to the car... quiet on the ride home... still thinking about the movie the next day, and then maybe the day after that, they say, "Hmm. That was some movie."

So, yeah. That was really some chapter! I'm still thinking about that dress! It's quite a symbol!
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
    CathyTea wrote: »
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »

Hiya! I saw you mention in the Lounge that you were surprised that no one had commented on this chapter, so I just went back to look at it to see what was behind my not commenting... (since I usually try to comment at least in some way...)

And you know what I realized? I didn't comment because the chapter seemed SO significant. Like it's a really important chapter. This seems like a very important sequence of events in Rye's life... especially with that dress! Ha! And also the whole event with Lucas...

And I was left feeling that I needed to process it before I said anything.

So, it's probably important to realize that sometimes readers don't comment when a chapter is really good--there's so much going on that it's like with some thought-provoking movies. After the movie is over, people sit in the audience quietly, not sure what to say. They're processing. Then, they're quiet as they walk out of the theater to the car... quiet on the ride home... still thinking about the movie the next day, and then maybe the day after that, they say, "Hmm. That was some movie."

So, yeah. That was really some chapter! I'm still thinking about that dress! It's quite a symbol!

I agree it's symbolic of how Rye's life has changed but there's another reason for it that we'll discover soon.
    edited February 2019
    Finally another chapter...
    Chapter 3.44
    tumblr_inline_pg7defy9QB1v2lczu_540.png
    Okay, so I'll be back soon to explain a few things about the story. If you have any questions, ask. :)
    edited February 2019
    I finally finished chapter 3.45 of BL! It's a long one.
    Chapter 3.45
    tumblr_inline_phgxv0adNz1v2lczu_540.png
    If anyone wants any of my spares for minor/background roles or even a larger role then let me know. I'm willing to loan out most of them.
    Hey. I'm working on the next chapter. It's a hard one to write so it might take me a few days (or more) but it's important to write. One thing I will say is you don't have to worry about Rye too much, she's going to be okay. I promise!
    edited February 2019
    edited February 2019
    Working on the next Rye chapter so we'll be back to her soon. (And finally finish off the current part of the story.)
    Chapter 3.48 (I'll rant later...this one was exhausting)
    tumblr_inline_pmxcwl6tpk1v2lczu_540.png
  • CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    Very powerful chapter, @Bugsie2016 .
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
    New BL Chapter! :) Tyson and Riley reunion. :)
    Chapter 3.49
    tumblr_inline_pnqtlyLcFC1v2lczu_540.png
    New chapter coming soon! Well a few because I'm working on lots for the next 3. :)
    A new chapter!
    Chapter 50
    tumblr_ppn801PmAB1xlu9nzo1_540.png