Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Burton Legacy -Redux-

ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
Welcome to my Story thread, where I keep the links to my latest chapters.
Burton Legacy:
Disclaimers and Story Locations

Prologue Part 1

Blog Link

Note: This thread was made back when I originally created the first version of the story. But, to avoid creating clutter on the forum, I'm now using it for the remade version of the story. I'll link to where the discussion for this version of the story starts when I've made the post. So, don't worry about reading through all the posts on this thread. Start of discussion for version 2.

Update Schedule: Undetermined. Pretty much whenever I've finished a chapter.
Post edited by ForgottenPixels on

Comments

• ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    So latest update.
    05-14-17_6-24-25c2a0pm.png?w=604
    Chapter 2.13
    Ok, latest update.
    chapter%202.16_zps1lfdpgs6.png
    Uncle Frank comes to Town
    I'm terrible at updates but here's the last update.
    New Update here
    edited July 2017
  • mypalsim1mypalsim1 Posts: 4,282 Member
    Cool. I wondered where your personal thread was. Bookmarked!

@mypalsim1 Yay, you found it. :) Although, i'm terrible for updates. Gonna try and remember, :# .
    Another Chapter, might explain something about a certain character or not....
    AdQQ5sz.png

"or not..." Well, just enough to add only a few more puzzle pieces. :P
    edited July 2017
    I'll keep you in suspense a bit longer. A few more chapters but
    you just gotta be patient. Someone will reveal the truth eventually. I'm thinking of doing multiple chapters this week, just to get this all out. ;)
    Another Chapter, maybe there will be more of an explaination in today's chapter or not.... I guess you will have to read it to find out, ;).
    NGrKb79.png
    edited July 2017
    Time to take a break from publishing chapters and not publish one until Wednesday. Almost done writing it though, :). If I feel kind, which is a lot of the time, you can have it tomorrow afternoon (for me), ;) .

Edit: Preview for the next banner.
    EZaDmUr.gif
    Turns out, I couldn't wait, time to see Maria's POV and whether we find out the truth of that night:
    WCCdT3B.png
    Finally done, more explained inToday's chapter
    I0sLBb6.png
  • MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    I wonder... Where should I comment on the Burton Legacy? Here? On your blog? In another thread? I'm kinda confused right now :expressionless:
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
    Sometimes I do both. Dunno what she prefers, but I let my mood determine it.
    edited July 2017
    @MrsRacooney Wherever you feel best. (Ok, because I forgot to add the first time, i'm currently reading your amazon challenge story.)
    @Bugsie2016 Okay, then I'll do it on your blog. That's the easiest way while reading. Although @mypalsim1 's method sounds very appealing as well :grin: (Which first time? However, that's great! :smiley: )
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
    edited July 2017
    @mypalsim1 @MrsRacooney I don't think i've said this yet today but, Thank you for reading. :):)

The first time I typed out the post.
    @Bugsie2016 Aw, you're welcome. ^^ Well, I like reading others' stories and it's just fair to give them feedback so I always comment on what I read. ;) So nothing to necessarily thank for although admittedly, it feels good.
    Caught up now. Btw, maybe you should go and check your spam folder. Two (I think) of my comments haven't shown up so I guess they're in there... It happened with another story (and almost all my comments on it :joy: )
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
    @Bugsie2016 Aw, you're welcome. ^^ Well, I like reading others' stories and it's just fair to give them feedback so I always comment on what I read. ;) So nothing to necessarily thank for although admittedly, it feels good.
    Caught up now. Btw, maybe you should go and check your spam folder. Two (I think) of my comments haven't shown up so I guess they're in there... It happened with another story (and almost all my comments on it :joy: )

Ahh the spam folder, it's generally correct but sometimes it can be wrong. Like the time the other week it let one through and now putting your comments as spam. Time to find them and reply to them.
    @MrsRacooney Maybe because you're just an evil, nasty spammer, you! :P
    LOL! j/k. That happens to me all the time. What's strange is that dh's emails show up in the spam folder in my email no matter how many times I tell Google it's not spam.

And now I have this sketch in my head:
    Monty Python's Spam sketch
    @Bugsie2016 Yeah, luckily it wasn't as bad as with the other story. Of over 15 comments only one made it through :joy:

@mypalsim1 Yes, I am such an evil and nasty spammer! :joy: Guess the spam folder is right in this case... Sometimes mails from teachers ended up there when I was still at school. There was one teacher whose mails never arrived.
    Oh goodness, that video! :joy: It totally cracked me up when the vikings all started to sing!
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
    edited July 2017
    I need questions to think about, you have any? (Can't be asking who my characters eventually marry or who they don't. That's already determined and would spoil the plot for you.) It's ok if you don't, i'm currently planning chapters for this week coming and have two ideas so far. Nevermind, i'll think of something. Right after I finish creating an important character for the chapter I do have planned.