August 7 - Everyone ready for the Friday Highlight? It's ready for you here!
Are you ready for the The Sims Spark'd? Discuss the final episode here! Don't forget to use spoiler tags! Need a refresher? Click here!

Sims 3 Things you didn't know!

1272829303133...Next

Comments

• BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 2,672 Member
    edited August 1
    If you get to level 7 Social Networking, you get an app where you can change the relationship status of two Sims. For instance, do you need to befriend your coworkers? Just use the app! A Sim doesn’t want to be romantic with your Sim? Use the app! Also, to get a five star blog, chat with a Sim first, then do a blog post and repeat. If you get the smartphone moodlet with a frowny face, quit blogging until it disappears. This gets you the transmogrifying app pretty quickly. Also works great with Charisma.
  • ZiristhaZiristha Posts: 343 Member
    I didn't know that if your sim has the "Someone to watch over me" moodlet they could call their protector, haven't been able to see what happens or in what instances is useful, because I didn't even know who was the sim watching over my sim... but! how interesting :flushed:

I also didn't know that your sims could perform tricks for tips with the pool table after learning them... like, you can make money! playing pool! :scream:
    bR3LDEg.png
    Store ID: NyanCherie
  • gamerplaya94gamerplaya94 Posts: 103 Member
    Did you know that if you hold down Shift and press A or D after you press Tab, that you can tilt the camera diagonally? To realign the camera just hold Shift and press S.

A8O7ZXO.jpg
    G4leUXt.jpg
    OzAO53t.jpg
    j5NC9nz.jpg
    OLPymla.jpg
    HGTJlWz.jpg
    Fuw55J9.jpg
    7jmKD23.jpg
    k657Sd0.png