Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Does anyone know how to add a picture to your signature?

Hey guys! How are you today?

I went onto google, found a GIF, and copied the image address. Then I went to the forum, signature settings, clicked on the little image button, and pressed Ctrl+V. It entered the address, and I clicked save. Then I commented on a post to test if it worked, and it didn't.
Can anyone please help?
Thanks in advance! :)
tumblr_o06vtpmqXy1uxy6lvo1_500.gif
"Who wants to live forever?" - Freddie Mercury, my queen

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,581 Member
    Hello.
    To post pictures on the forums and in signatures, upload your pictures to a photo sharing site such as imgur or tinypic . Right click the picture on the photo sharing website , and click copy , or copy the image code address . The picture button is the button with the little file picture on it above the forum post or signature setting box. Press the picture button, , paste the image address into the box, then press the enter button. Then the image address will be in your post or the signature box. ready to appear when posting your post or when saving your signature setting . Make sure that the file ends in .jpg, .png or.gif
    Another way to post the picture is to type [img][/img] in the post or signature settings box and put the image code address from the picture sharing site in between them.
  • MagicPiggyPiggMagicPiggyPigg Posts: 62 Member
    rosemow wrote: »
    Hello.
    To post pictures on the forums and in signatures, upload your pictures to a photo sharing site such as imgur or tinypic . Right click the picture on the photo sharing website , and click copy , or copy the image code address . The picture button is the button with the little file picture on it above the forum post or signature setting box. Press the picture button, , paste the image address into the box, then press the enter button. Then the image address will be in your post or the signature box. ready to appear when posting your post or when saving your signature setting . Make sure that the file ends in .jpg, .png or.gif
    Another way to post the picture is to type [img][/img] in the post or signature settings box and put the image code address from the picture sharing site in between them.

Thanks for responding!
  • MagicPiggyPiggMagicPiggyPigg Posts: 62 Member
    rosemow wrote: »
    Hello.

It didn't work though.