Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I need water front lots

I need to get back to the water play in live next to the water . large lots like 64/64 lot size .

Comments

• Goth583Goth583 Posts: 1,203 Member
    I'd love a beach themed neighborhood that we can build in. My Newcrest was almost completely full until my game erased everything when I added the last GP. EA give us a beach world where our sims can live oceanside/front and have some fun in the sun!
    https://originalsimmer.blogspot.com - Check out my current TS4 Legacy!
  • mebagl15mebagl15 Posts: 563 Member
    The closest thing to waterside livng available to date in the game, are the house lots on the island in Windenburg which comes with the Get Together pack. There are five lots on the island, one is a 64 x 64 lot. While they don't include water play, they do have views & sounds of the water.
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,406 Member
    I used the community lot area in Oasis Springs to make a beach themed neighbourhood.
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    I want lots like we had in Lucky Palms on the piers, out on the water, but not in. They were some of my favorite lots of that version.
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    gmomasue wrote: »
    I need to get back to the water play in live next to the water . large lots like 64/64 lot size .

Bulldoze the lots in WB where there are those that jut out into water next to the fancy fountains. It is as close as you can get unless you build near the beach in WB.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • heatherXkittyheatherXkitty Posts: 307 Member
    I loved building houses that went partially over the water! I hope they add that feature back. Cause let's be honest, they can't add the ability to go swimming in the oceans, build on the water, houseboats, and mermaids in TS3 and not bring that back in TS4. But I hope they do mermaids better in TS4 than TS3.
    banner_3.jpg?w=1200
  • MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    I'd love something like this

shops-and-restaurants-by-the-canal-side-near-the-palais-de-lisle-prison-b2m5yt.jpg

So you can build shops and stuff, that are no more than a pathway from the edge of a canal.
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • ShadowmarkedShadowmarked Posts: 1,054 Member
    Agree water front and pond making in general would be epic.
  • gmomasuegmomasue Posts: 648 Member
    edited May 2017
    lots like
    The Sims™ 3 Island Paradise like Hobart's Hideaway resort
  • FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    Hope they reintroduce Beach lots in a tropical Vacation EP.
    a256aFi.gif
  • heatherXkittyheatherXkitty Posts: 307 Member
    gmomasue wrote: »
    lots like
    The Sims™ 3 Island Paradise like Hobart's Hideaway resort

Resorts would be awesome to come back!
    banner_3.jpg?w=1200
  • ShadyLady89ShadyLady89 Posts: 908 Member
    I am all for the idea of beachfront property. I would also like to be able to purchase vacation homes again. I've got quite a few wealthy sims who are running out of things to spend their money on, and room to put those items in their one home. #RichSimProblems
    Origin: ShadyLady1989 | please feel free to add/friend me!
    Sims 4 Blog
    Don't feed trolls. Do feed cowplants.