Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Small Muffin maker.

SkobeeSkobee Posts: 2,864 Member
I'm the kind of person who doesn't like huge objects in my sims homes, but I always loved the muffin maker.. Now I know the team hasn't told us anything about maybe ever making a smaller one, but I found one online. It's cc, but if you love your sims baking this is something amazing to have.

You can pick it up via this link right here. Hope the team will decide to make one for us just like this for the game, because I don't want a huge thing in my kitchen just to make cupcakes..
Origin ID - RosyAngelina

Comments

• xoJessixoJessi Posts: 1,859 Member
    Very cool! Thanks for sharing
  • TomatplanteTomatplante Posts: 2,793 Member
    Great find, I'm sure this will help a lot of people. Unfortunately I don't use CC, but I really hope Maxis makes something like this. My sims only have a cupcake machine if their house is big enough to hide it away in a separate room.
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    I downloaded this and those other conversions that turn large objects into small ones like telescope etc. I had to delete them all. The animations were really strange.
  • LivinityLivinity Posts: 455 Member
    It's awesome! Too bad it requires Cool Kitchen, I don't own that one. But I already use a 1 tile machine, it's bigger than this one though. Cupcakes are really a time saver, they eat it so fast and don't even sit down.
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    I like the big machine. I make it a part of the shop experience, watching them get made.
  • AineAine Posts: 3,043 Member
    I don't understand why they didn't make it so sims could bake muffins in the oven. I think even the smaller muffin maker is too big - also the animations don't match. I guess if you don't care about that stuff then it's a good cc object. I'd just rather have a better way of making muffins, i.e. in the oven instead.
    Allons-y!

---> Afterlife Game Pack Idea - improved ghosts, cemeteries and funerals, psychics, new skills, new career and more! <---
    ---> Burglary Stuff Pack Idea - Burglars, alarm systems, and diamonds to steal!<---
  • KatiardguezKatiardguez Posts: 640 Member
    Skobee wrote: »
    I'm the kind of person who doesn't like huge objects in my sims homes, but I always loved the muffin maker.. Now I know the team hasn't told us anything about maybe ever making a smaller one, but I found one online. It's cc, but if you love your sims baking this is something amazing to have.

You can pick it up via this link right here. Hope the team will decide to make one for us just like this for the game, because I don't want a huge thing in my kitchen just to make cupcakes..

Thank you :)
  • mebagl15mebagl15 Posts: 563 Member
    If you don't mind using mods; There is a mod from PlasticBox at Mod The Sims called Cupcakes In Oven.
  • catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
    How about posting a pic of it.
  • mebagl15mebagl15 Posts: 563 Member
    edited April 2017
    Here's the link.

modthesims.info/browse.php?tag=Cupcakes+in+oven&go=Go&gs=4&f=414

Sorry the link isn't working.

You can find it in ">ModTheSims>Downloads>Sims 4>All>Game Mods>Make Cupcakes in oven"
  • SeliosSelios Posts: 81 Member
    neat!
  • SparklePlumleySparklePlumley Posts: 1,061 Member
    edited April 2017
    Livinity wrote: »
    It's awesome! Too bad it requires Cool Kitchen, I don't own that one. But I already use a 1 tile machine, it's bigger than this one though. Cupcakes are really a time saver, they eat it so fast and don't even sit down.

I got my cupcake machine/muffin maker with the base game.
    I clicked on the link and it said it came with GTW. Strange. Like I said mine was in the base game. I did buy it after GTW and Cool Kitchen came out. Maybe it was patched in around that time?

Also I like the machine like it is. It does add to the experience of a bakery. It would be nice if we had something smaller or the ability to just bake cupcakes in the regular stove.

Edit typo
  • LivinityLivinity Posts: 455 Member
    Livinity wrote: »

I got my cupcake machine/muffin maker with the base game.
    I clicked on the link and it said it came with GTW. Strange. Like I said mine was in the base game. I did buy it after GTW and Cool Kitchen came out. Maybe it was patched in around that time?

Also I like the machine like it is. It does add to the experience of a bakery. It would be nice if we had something smaller or the ability to just bake cupcakes in the regular stove.

Edit typo

I remember the cupcakes were introduced in GTW, but I bought it at release. The mod also requires Movie Stuff (not Cool Kitchen, my bad) because it uses some animations from that pack. I don't own that one either haha

I like the original machine too, it has a industrial/fantastic steampunk factory vibe that I appreciate. But it won't fit some of the kitchens in my game. A industrial size and a second option for domestic use would be perfect.
  • pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    Chazzzy wrote: »
    I downloaded this and those other conversions that turn large objects into small ones like telescope etc. I had to delete them all. The animations were really strange.
    Actually the cupcake one the small one is better now from the time I downloaded it.

tenor.gif?itemid=5228641