Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Late To The Plantsim Party

Okay so I just started trying to get the seeds, are they hard to get the plantsims to give them to you or am I just doing something wrong?

Comments

• LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    All you need to do is watch for a PlantSim go walking down the walk way, and then right at first have your sim ask for a seed. They will give it to you, unless they are not in one of the six moods. The first time I saw a sad or was it an angry PlantSim, I made the mistake of talking to them. It snapped them out of their mood, and put them in a fine mood. I lost the opportunity to ask from that one PlantSim at that moment. You don't have to introduce yourself, you don't have to do anything when you first meet them, just ask for the seed. If they have it, regardless of their mood, they will give it to you, unless they are in a fine mood. That one won't get you anything.
  • butterfly61butterfly61 Posts: 1,921 Member
    Thanks so much LaBlue, I will keep trying.
    I have caught up pretty well, I have 5 of the 6. Cannot find the angry one, the sims will go stomping by and I think for sure it is it and it is just a sim who has that dumb walk :/
    Also when a Plant Sim has a strong emotion, they will have a slight glow about them.
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,577 Member
    I have caught up pretty well, I have 5 of the 6. Cannot find the angry one, the sims will go stomping by and I think for sure it is it and it is just a sim who has that dumb walk :/

You can try talking to them and that way, you will see what emotion they're feeling at the top conversation bar, apart from seeing the glow like LaBlue said.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • simmer_whoviansimmer_whovian Posts: 275 Member
    To get the angry bean, just keep queuing up mean interactions, the PlantSim will eventually get angry. If you have a Sim in the Scientist career, you can also use the Sim Ray on different object, one of the possible outcomes is a bean from the PlantSim challenge. It's actually how I got my angry bean.
    Thanks, now I need to find one not in such a big hurry, they always walk off when I am talking to them.
    I found the last one and grew a big tree, did get the forbidden fruit, grew a tree that glows :) Now what have you all done with the extra seeds?
    With the extra, when I was playing a PlantSim, I had her eat them as she needed to become a plantsim again. Once she ate the forbidden cake from the cowplant, and that turned her back into a human as soon as that thing spit her out. And the other time was when her 5 days were up. Other than that, it was just counted towards the complete garden and to complete the garden collection.
    Thanks for all the comments and help :)