Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Dangerous Stuff concept as a Game Pack [Update: Life Tragedies Mod]

13...Next

Comments

• KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    edited November 2018
    Thats spectacular!
    Probably the life my game has been needing for a long time.
    I would suggest some things... In Sims 4 the relationship bars go up for both sims in the same values, while in previous games your sim could have a crush on someone that didnt felt the same for your sim... We need some friendzone drama.
    Also, i want to see my sims enemies sneaking in my sims property to knock down theri trash can, to throw eggs in my sims doors, to throw stones at my sims statues/windows... I remember when i was a kid playing sims 2, i would get really 🐸🐸🐸🐸 when my sims enemy came to steal my newspaper.
    I loved that in SIms 2 i could make my sim the happiest sim in the world by fulfilling their wants, but if i wanted i could turn their lives into hell by fulfilling their fears.
  • CK213CK213 Posts: 20,528 Member
    edited October 2021
    Life Tragedies Mod
    Mod%20drama.png

Apparently modders have taken drama into their own hands.
    I am not linking to this in case EA has issues with the nature of this mod.
    It does go above and beyond the drama I was considering, but I cannot deny that his mod is a boredom killer, from what I have seen. :D

I will be considering it when The Sims 4 ends and is no longer patched.
    Post edited by CK213 on
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    CK213 wrote: »
    Life Tragedies Mod
    Mod%20drama.png

It does go above and beyond the drama I was considering, but I cannot deny that his mod is a boredom killer, from what I have seen. :D

This mod is sooooo amazing. Oh and EA does have an issue with it. I created a thread just talking about it and yeah they deleted it.
  • CK213CK213 Posts: 20,528 Member
    keekee53 wrote: »
    CK213 wrote: »
    Life Tragedies Mod
    Mod%20drama.png

This mod is sooooo amazing. Oh and EA does have an issue with it. I created a thread just talking about it and yeah they deleted it.

Okay then, mum's the word on that subject.
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • ValeahValeah Posts: 98 Member
    This pack sounds great. It would allow for a lot of interesting gameplay. Everything is so vanilla in the game, something to spice it up would be great.
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Here's the problem for me their survey for a dangerous pack seems so basic and boring but the ideas listed here by players are game changing such as enemies/rivals, fears and social dynamics for trait compatibility and incompatibilities these are the kind of stuff that keep you playing. New ways to die and a graveyard with a few activities for the grim reaper yawn... now my evil Sim standing and laughing at its enemy grave would be priceless.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,126 Member
    It would be neat to have burglars & more naughtiness in the game.