Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

~ Creating cool and unique households on request! ~

psyktpsykt Posts: 1,168 Member
So... I've been gone a long time from the forum now, and I'm starting to feel my sims-creativity tingle in my hands again. I will not continue modelling in the competitions, because I don't want CC in my game, but I really really enjoy making sims and creating stereotypical households.

I really, really want you to write me requests, it does not take a lot of your time to send me one. Just comment with what kind of household you want, you can include aspirations, personality, stereotype, nationality, anything. Or nothing at all. Maybe you have a really cool lot that you can't find the right household to move into, link me the house and I'll create you one. :) I'm just doing this because I really like creating in The Sims, and I'm not good at building.
tumblr_oz7ve3uIkz1uz57gao1_540.jpg

Comments

• Options
    LillyDovesLillyDoves Posts: 698 Member
    So, I'm looking for two teen sims. One male, and I see him with an angular face. He can have any color hair except for black, maybe keep his hair dark though? I'll let you decide about hair color, just not black haha. I think he should be tanned. As for aspirations.... the athletic aspiration, also he should have the romantic trait and can't be noncommittal, or evil or hates children or anything similar. Everything else is up to you. The only other specific thing is his first name should be Seth.

The other sim, should be female. She will be his sister but I don't have any specifics for her.

Thank you for offering ^^

TNXKDh4.png
    Of Myth and Magic
  • Options
    VeltmanVeltman Posts: 36 Member
    So this isn't really a request proper, but I have a household I intend to play, I made them the other day but I'm not entirely convinced by their clothes and style in general. The family is made of a classic Dracula-style vampire, his human wife, and two twin vampire daughters, one supposed to be a traditional shy type that loves books, staying home and using retro clothes, while the other is the modern vampire partygoer stereotype.

Would you be willing to download them from my gallery and redo all their clothes from everyday to swimwear to fit more closely what I had in mind? (without using cc and using only the packs I have), but not altering hairstyles, body shape, traits and things like that.

It'd be quite the task, but since you're inspired...

You could also make a vampire mansion suitable for this family, to be placed in the empty lot in Forgotten Hollow.

What do you think?
  • Options
    @LillyDoves I'll try it!
    @Veltman Yes! I'd love to do it!
  • Options
    @LillyDoves Already made yours and it's on the gallery, just search for my ID, saramonster (lol, old name) and the most recent household with the name Teens: Greenfield.
  • Options
    psykt wrote: »
    @LillyDoves Already made yours and it's on the gallery, just search for my ID, saramonster (lol, old name) and the most recent household with the name Teens: Greenfield.

They look great! Haha, I have another request if you're up for it ^^
    TNXKDh4.png
    Of Myth and Magic
  • Options
    @LillyDoves Yes, just let me know! I also encourage you to post some pictures whenever you use them :)
  • Options
    Awesome! It's kind of a big request, but I don't have any date for when I need it done by.

Okay I'm gonna need like two households of snobby people. You can make them anyway you like but the YA and A should have a materialistic or snobby trait. They should have one teen (at least) and one child (at least) and a toddler. Other than those details you can do whatever you want with them.

TNXKDh4.png
    Of Myth and Magic
  • Options
    @LillyDoves I'll try it!
    @Veltman Yes! I'd love to do it!

Thanks! You can find them in my gallery, username The_Veltman, named Baldwin Dynasty. I uploaded it before I made the girl's twin so you can do it via genetics. Choose an english name!

I'll be waiting and keeping an eye in this thread to see what you can do with them!
  • Options
    @Veltman So I tried my best, and it's out in the gallery now. Just search for my username saramonster and you'll find it :)
  • Options
    Hey, I was wondering if you could make the households aliens?
    TNXKDh4.png
    Of Myth and Magic
  • Options
    @LillyDoves Okay, so you want two separate households, right? One of them should have parents, teen, child and toddler. What about the other one? And all of them should be snobby aliens?
  • Options
    @LillyDoves Okay, so you want two separate households, right? One of them should have parents, teen, child and toddler. What about the other one? And all of them should be snobby aliens?

Yep, two separate households. They both should have teen, child and toddler. And yes they should be aliens. :)
    TNXKDh4.png
    Of Myth and Magic
  • Options
    Just posting here to say I loved the result, will start using them today!
  • Options
    edited May 2017

@Veltman Thank you so much, I didn't make a house cause that's really not my strong side :)
  • Options
    @LillyDoves Currently doing yours, but it's harder than I thought, I have never made an alien sim before.
  • Options
    @LillyDoves Currently doing yours, but it's harder than I thought, I have never made an alien sim before.

I'm glad that it gives you some practice with aliens then :) take your time.
    TNXKDh4.png
    Of Myth and Magic
  • Options
    LadyLana1LadyLana1 Posts: 308 Member
    Hi there! I'm currently looking for diverse marriage material for my Gipsy Legacy. Besides my Legacy main household I keep over 15 households active and they all need spouses, both female and male. I myself do not like to create Sims that much that I create them myself so I usually go with townies but after 5 generations that's getting more difficult. So if you feel creative, Im looking for a bunch of people of all kind :D
  • Options
    @LadyLana1 Do you want the sims to have families or are you okay with one household with 8 different people? And do you want only young adults or some YAs, some As, and some Es?
  • Options
    Im okay with one household with 8 different people. Both Ya and A are fine, rather no elders as I already have too many of them running around :smiley: Thank you so much in advance!
  • Options
    @LadyLana1 Currently done uploading your request. You'll find it if you go on my gallery (saramonster) and the household will say "request for LadyLana1". It's a versatile group of people so I hope you'll be able to match them with some of your sims! I'll be happy to hear which sim you like the best!
  • Options
    @psykt Just looked at them and I absolutely love them! My favorites are Chaz and Gemma! (And I myself would hit on Kale lol!) Thank you so much for creating them, I will give them a good home and a lovely family!
  • Options
    Lol. I would hit on Kale any day myself. He's one that I always use in every file. @LadyLana1 So glad you like them!
  • Options
    As for you @LillyDoves, I'm just not feeling the one alien family I've made, it's not coming together :( I wish I could help you more.
  • Options
    That's alright!
    TNXKDh4.png
    Of Myth and Magic
  • Options
    Just enter your request here @Nickolanta! I don't make celebrities or real people however, unfortunetaly :)