Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Eco Friendly clothing wishes

Here are just a few of the clothing items I would like see in the game.

1.jpg
Womens-Hipster-2015-Best-Looks-12.jpg
722956_POTTER.jpg?1367323061
urban-outfitters-holiday-2010-lookbook-11.jpg
7989264_orig.jpg
Ecoganic_30_group4.jpg
Zara3.jpg
Zara2.jpg

Follow me on Twitter

Check out my Gallery

Peace, Love, and Unity.

`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´

Comments

• Options
    RubyxAngelRubyxAngel Posts: 333 Member
    Definitely a Boho look would go well with the Eco/Nature vibe!

63353d37420fc12c6f76485517bf9997.jpg
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    those are the most darling little girls ever
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    smoothyrus129smoothyrus129 Posts: 1,440 Member
    edited April 2017
    I just want the boots from the art style we voted on, lol. :D
  • Options
    zubrowkaszubrowkas Posts: 375 Member
    These are gorgeous - you have v good taste! :)
  • Options
    AutumnBladenAutumnBladen Posts: 295 Member
    Now, don't get me wrong, I liked the tank top on the mannequin from the first post, but I prefer the more country style to boho style. You know, sundresses, blouses, and denim to the "hipstery" crossed with "boho" you seem to be suggesting based on your pictures.
  • Options
    OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 5,000 Member
    I thought this was an 'eco' pack, not a 'San Francisco hippy' stuff pack. None of those photos say 'eco' to me.
  • Options
    AndreaTheHeroAndreaTheHero Posts: 578 Member
    I thought this was an 'eco' pack, not a 'San Francisco hippy' stuff pack. None of those photos say 'eco' to me.

The pack is whatever stuff we want it to be. That's why we get to pick everything down to the name.
  • Options
    Now, don't get me wrong, I liked the tank top on the mannequin from the first post, but I prefer the more country style to boho style. You know, sundresses, blouses, and denim to the "hipstery" crossed with "boho" you seem to be suggesting based on your pictures.

You ask for denim and sundresses... but the picture I showed had a girl with a denim jacket over a white summer dress... theres also 2 pictures with long dresses that could be 'sun dresses' I am happy for any country styled clothing for this pack :)
  • Options
    edited April 2017

I wasn't even thinking of San Francisco... or America. I am from England, I guess we have similar clothing here to. Sorry I wasn't trying to create a hippy look, more festival/summer/country look. Inspired by Style B.

I would say clothing inspired by nature and handmade clothing would be eco/environment inspired e.g. feather earrings, florals, flowers crowns etc maybe like these examples:

ca069c7f878ec00c6d36de197346ebdf.jpg

af53abd664993b5a7a00c62b0048cac5.jpg

Post edited by RubyxAngel on
  • Options
    OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 5,000 Member
    I wasn't even thinking of San Francisco... or America. I am from England, I guess we have similar clothing here to. Sorry I wasn't trying to create a hippy look, more festival/summer/country look. Inspired by Style B.

I would say clothing inspired by nature and handmade clothing would be eco/environment inspired e.g. feather earrings, florals, flowers crowns etc maybe like these examples[/quote]

No apologies needed. Just that the photos reminded me of that time and place - which was one of the hot spots of the hippy thing - when I was actually 20 something. I do get your idea of handmade and nature inspired, which would fit. The rustic farmer look might work, even medieval. What part of England? I've family up in Northumberland, not sure of the town, though. Really must get over there before antiquity closes in.

• Options
    ReplecantReplecant Posts: 2 New Member
    If I'm remembering correctly Eco living and Hippies go hand in hand. We could really use another set of bell bottoms, tie dyed shirts, cut off jean shorts, some 70s guy hair, another afro, leather and/or sued with fringes or tassels. I could go on all day
  • Options
    RubyxAngel wrote: »

You ask for denim and sundresses... but the picture I showed had a girl with a denim jacket over a white summer dress... theres also 2 pictures with long dresses that could be 'sun dresses' I am happy for any country styled clothing for this pack :)

Denim meaning jeans, jean shorts, and jean jackets (maybe) Also, denim in and of itself does not have anything to do with what style it is. Nor does every dress a sun dress make. Sun dresses are also defined as being "a light, loose, sleeveless dress, typically having a wide neckline and thin shoulder straps." Also, if you must know, I was referring to the first, original poster and thread maker more than to you who, honestly, reflects what I'm talking about more. Also, I could have sworn I said boho made sense, though I preferred a more rustic country sort of theme to the clothing.
  • Options

I would say clothing inspired by nature and handmade clothing would be eco/environment inspired e.g. feather earrings, florals, flowers crowns etc maybe like these examples

No apologies needed. Just that the photos reminded me of that time and place - which was one of the hot spots of the hippy thing - when I was actually 20 something. I do get your idea of handmade and nature inspired, which would fit. The rustic farmer look might work, even medieval. What part of England? I've family up in Northumberland, not sure of the town, though. Really must get over there before antiquity closes in.

[/quote]

I don't know, i think Replecant's hippie ideas sound more hippie than RubyxAngel's ideas do. I kind of don't like the idea of hippie either nor do I see how flower child clothing with bell bottoms and everything equals eco friendly. Hippies didn't necessarily spout stuff about being eco friendly twenty four seven so much as peace and free rights for everyone. Bell Bottoms and tie dye shirts don't really sound eco friendly or handmade. However, the sundresses and clothing I was mentioning and RubyxAngel has been posting pictures of do seem like they could have some homemade aspects with things like siundresses and some of the more simplistic designs.
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    RubyxAngel wrote: »

Denim meaning jeans, jean shorts, and jean jackets (maybe) Also, denim in and of itself does not have anything to do with what style it is. Nor does every dress a sun dress make. Sun dresses are also defined as being "a light, loose, sleeveless dress, typically having a wide neckline and thin shoulder straps." Also, if you must know, I was referring to the first, original poster and thread maker more than to you who, honestly, reflects what I'm talking about more. Also, I could have sworn I said boho made sense, though I preferred a more rustic country sort of theme to the clothing.

I agree denim doesn't mean eco. And I assumed sun dress meant summer dress.. haha to be honest I don't know anyone who uses that term so I guess thats why I used that term incorrectly.. At least the dresses i showed are loose, light material which you wear when its sunny.. but yeah not a sun dress. I do love the idea of country clothing :)
  • Options
    edited April 2017

I would say clothing inspired by nature and handmade clothing would be eco/environment inspired e.g. feather earrings, florals, flowers crowns etc maybe like these examples

[/quote]

I'm from buckinghamshire, above London :) Northumberland looks beautiful, I haven't travelled as far there in the UK. I would love to some day. Yes rustic farmer look would be perfect for this eco pack!