Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How do I get the uncomfortable bean?

I lucked out on one household and found and uncomfortabled plantsim. But I can't seem to get another and I don't know how to make a sim uncomfortable. Should i invite them to my house, lock them away until they're hungry then ask? can that be done? I'm racking my brain here

Comments

• Options
    kwanzaabotkwanzaabot Posts: 2,440 Member
    Yeah, pretty much.

The challenge encourages you to manipulate the PlantSim's emotions.
    wJbomAo.png
  • Options
    Sicasev07Sicasev07 Posts: 52 Member
    I am having the same problem! I'm not sure what interactions can make a sim uncomfortable, but I have a couple ideas that I haven't tried out yet. Make an area messy with trash, and dirty dishes and get them to that area. Also I feel like some of the 'Mischief' interactions make some sims uncomfortable, particularly 'Claim to be a criminal mastermind'. I'm waiting until the morning to try these ideas out, so they might work might not. Good luck to you though.
  • Options
    CementCement Posts: 3,505 Member
    I dragged one over to my trash plant so they can get the "dirty surroundings" moodlet. Being in a room full of dirty dishes works too.
  • Options
    AndiratymeAndiratyme Posts: 728 Member
    I must have gotten lucky with this one. I've found two plantsims who started out as uncomfortable. I can't find the others easily but that one was a piece of cake. :(
  • Options
    DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    edited April 2017
    I put a garbage on the floor , broke pipes (my sim is handiness 10). You can also left spoiled food on a table. Then find a plantsim, create a group, invite the plantsim to your home and lock the door. After a while the plantsim will be uncomfortable. Then ask for a bean and that's it.
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Options
    Misa_wants_PepsiMisa_wants_Pepsi Posts: 229 Member
    Thanks for all the advice. I knocked over my garbage in my yard and left spoiled food so I got my uncomfortable beans
  • Options
    Dexter742Dexter742 Posts: 109 Member
    I was just lucky enough to come across plantsim Victor and Lily Feng, both uncomfortable!
    tumblr_m9w3d7LGs31qgple6o2_500.gif
  • Options
    SkewedReality04SkewedReality04 Posts: 1,450 Member
    A plant sim that was in labor walked by my house, it was the easiest bean lol.
  • Options
    lisken0221lisken0221 Posts: 116 Member
    I left a recently used potty in front of the house and stopped the first Plant sim for a chat
    and in no time had him get uncomfortable.
  • Options
    Kilov17Kilov17 Posts: 1,795 Member
    Thanks for all the advice. I knocked over my garbage in my yard and left spoiled food so I got my uncomfortable beans
    lisken0221 wrote: »
    I left a recently used potty in front of the house and stopped the first Plant sim for a chat
    and in no time had him get uncomfortable.

... That's just EVIL! What terrible things to do to those poor plant sims! LOL
    Kilov17 (Gallery ID: SimOppresser)
    JrTlDGw.jpg
  • Options
    Sha2520032003Sha2520032003 Posts: 2,258 Member
    I haven't gotten the uncomfortable been yet. My Sim is a scientist. I have tried tainted potions, the freeze ray, transforming their looks, garbage and I keep getting the same bean. Hopefully it'll happen soon as I'd like to complete this challenge. I'm thinking of locking them in a room and letting the needs deplete until their uncomfortable. Was trying to avoid that, but nothing else is working.
  • Options
    Kilov17Kilov17 Posts: 1,795 Member
    I haven't gotten the uncomfortable been yet. My Sim is a scientist. I have tried tainted potions, the freeze ray, transforming their looks, garbage and I keep getting the same bean. Hopefully it'll happen soon as I'd like to complete this challenge. I'm thinking of locking them in a room and letting the needs deplete until their uncomfortable. Was trying to avoid that, but nothing else is working.

Do you have the Vampire pack? @CyrusTheLoser has said (elsewhere) that you can use Vampire powers to change emotions of sims (like the Plant Sims) to collect each bean without breaking a sweat!
    Kilov17 (Gallery ID: SimOppresser)
    JrTlDGw.jpg
  • Options
    konajavakonajava Posts: 47 Member
    I made a plants and part of our group and then just kept making drinks for the group. It didn't take long before the plants him got uncomfortable
  • Options
    Sha2520032003Sha2520032003 Posts: 2,258 Member
    Kilov17 wrote: »

Do you have the Vampire pack? @CyrusTheLoser has said (elsewhere) that you can use Vampire powers to change emotions of sims (like the Plant Sims) to collect each bean without breaking a sweat!

I do have the Vampire pack. Ahh, that's a good idea. I might have to move in a Vampire just to change their emotions and then move them out once I get the uncomfortable bean. Thanks for the suggestion.
  • Options
    Misa_wants_PepsiMisa_wants_Pepsi Posts: 229 Member
    It feels kinda weird that in order to get the uncomfortable bean you kinda have to act and think like an 🐸🐸🐸🐸. "Hmm, how do I make someone uncomfortable? Oh, I'll invite them over to my dirty house, make them use my broken plubing and force them to drink until they need to pee." lol
  • Options
    Nephesh_SpiritNephesh_Spirit Posts: 254 Member
    This is the last bean I need. I'm going to try some of this ideas. I tried having my sim walk down the sidewalk in the buff.
    The Lockwood Family Tree