Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Reminiscence

1. Do you remember...
latest?cb=20121101234009
the time when in the sims 3 you were able to make your adorable sims families build a beautiful and cozy igloo together? Each of your sims engaged in building an igloo works hard to move ice cubes and pile them up, hoping that they would build an igloo successfully. The igloo gives your kid sims nice and unforgettable childhood memories. When it snows beautifully in the worlds in the sims 3, your sims can go inside the igloo they built to just sit back and relax. How cozy! This is one of many gameplay experiences the sims 3 gave and still gives you.

2. And do you also remember...the-sims2-the-sims-2-24933692-500-364.jpg
when in the sims 2 you would take your sims out to downtown and have them play pool? They chalk their pool cues and play the game. You sims then get seriously focused on this amazing sports game to win it. They watch how others do while playing and some of them even look arrogant as if they think the other players are not a match for them. How fun! This is one of many gameplay experiences the sims 2 gave and still gives you.

3. How about this?
MTS_daman19942-685873-ice1.JPG
In the sims 2 (and 3), you again take your sims out for skating. Your clumsy sims sometimes fall on the ice because they are too bad at skating, but you think they are so cute. At the same time, some professional skater sims wow you by not falling. How exciting!

It is awful that I cannot enjoy those gameplay experiences in the sims 4.
There are more than these three I wish for in the sims 4.
How many more years should I wait to feel that "Finally, this game I bought gives me completely fully enjoyable experience."?

Comments

• Options
    PsychoSimXXPsychoSimXX Posts: 4,403 Member
    I don't know, how much longer to I need to wait for ample space to build all the venues I want to build. I remember being able to do that. Also combining venues on one lot and have the fully function.

Follow me on Twitter

Check out my Gallery

Peace, Love, and Unity.

`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´
  • Options
    ratsrbestratsrbest Posts: 579 Member
    In Sims 2 (After I got the Apartments EP) I built a row of 4 terrace houses with a 'pub' on the corner.

It included a pool table and darts. Your picture reminds me of it.

With no open neighbourhood or loading screens I had 4 families who could drop into the pub when they felt like it. It was great, quite often a Sim would go there first when they came home from work.

Sometimes if I was playing a family I'd see their neighbour coming home from work wearing his hard hat. Occasionally a couple of mothers would stop for a chat and a little girl would be standing close by listening to the conversation :)

The only thing I had to remember was not to have a dining table in the pub or any Sim cooking at home would come and put the family dinner on it.

With a big enough lot and some amenities Sims 2 Apartment Life can easily rival Sims 4.
    Don't feed the trolls
  • Options
    slamondaslamonda Posts: 1,357 Member
    i miss seasons
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    me to
    more for sim kids and more drama please