Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

We Have PlantSims !!!!

I just logged into the Forums after being gone for a few days to find out that we got Plant Sims Whoot!!!!! I am so happy bout this, I have been asking for Plant sims since Day 1, Thank you so much EA , Maxis and Gurus for Listening to what I was hoping for, I can not wait to play them in My game, much appreciated. :)

Comments

• Options
    BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member
    I wonder how many others besides Myself wanted Plant sims as well, that would be interesting to see, thanks again Everyone, I off to play the challenge, Waves. :)
  • Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    I find the plant sims in Sims 4 very disappointing.
  • Options
    KeyserFnKeyserFn Posts: 1,424 Member
    Doubt the plant sims will stick around once this lame challenge is over
    b96a6288-80b2-4a90-b4f2-d0ff50a849e2.jpg~original

Origin gtgirl1999
    twitter @gtgirl_99
  • Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    KeyserFn wrote: »
    Doubt the plant sims will stick around once this lame challenge is over

Actually if you already have the tree, they said you can keep doing what it takes to keep turning your sim into a PlantSim. There is also a mod over at Mod the Sims that stops the timer, so once a plantsim, they can remain that way. Also for those game saves where you don't have the Magic Beans, Tree Stump, you can get that stuff in buydebug.
  • Options
    Yup after the challenge you will be able to keep the tree for the fruit and keep turning your Sims into plant sims, I had already made 2 families of plant sims , all I got to do is turn them when they eat the fruit, :)
  • Options
    HimynameisHimynameis Posts: 336 Member
    I just logged into the Forums after being gone for a few days to find out that we got Plant Sims Whoot!!!!! I am so happy bout this, I have been asking for Plant sims since Day 1, Thank you so much EA , Maxis and Gurus for Listening to what I was hoping for, I can not wait to play them in My game, much appreciated. :)

...Not really. These things they gave us are hardly plant sims. If you're a fan of the Plant Sims from TS2 and 3 then you'll be very, very disappointed with these 'plant sims'.
  • Options
    Himynameis wrote: »

...Not really. These things they gave us are hardly plant sims. If you're a fan of the Plant Sims from TS2 and 3 then you'll be very, very disappointed with these 'plant sims'.

I am a Fan, but I happen to like the fact that My sims can be a Plant sim If I want them to be, the only problem I am having with them thus far, is the fact the Females can not have their own style of what I made them, they all get the same very short ugly hair I do not want, instead of the hair I gave them, it is even the same dang color, which I am not happy bout, other then that they look fine to Me.